-WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?

I'm Entirely in love


 

The guy was as shocked as you were. The older people ordered you two to sit, and you two did so.

It was silent for awhile, till you looked at your dad for explanation. They told you and Yi Fan that both your parents were friend for a very longtime  and they once decided that they would want their children marry each other. So they fixed both of you together and now that you both are adults, you two deserved to know.

You din't dare utter a word.You just sat there like a statue looking at your interwinded hands.

They dint say anymore and stood up to leave. since its late and cannot discuss more. they suggested to meet up tomorrow afternoon.

you bowed to them and waved them goodbye,

you looked at your father. you gave him the dead stare and crossed your arms .

'Dad you have a lot of explaining to do'

Few hours later you and your dad were in the house.

"A chinese? appa you want me to marry a chinese?" You asked him. you sat on the couch in the living room of your house. You instantly started asking question to your dad about his decision he made, you dint even change into your pajamas. you crossed your arms and gave your dad a look.

"See you're talking like a racist now" he jokes and then chuckled.

You stood up ad gored. "ugh!! You want me to marry a CHINESE!!? do you hear me?" I snapped. You stared at him. You dint mind Chinese, its just that You dint understand your Dad's decision.

You saw your dad's face turn serious, he looked at carefully "Your mom was a japanese" he said slowly and then fell silent.

Your anger washed away from the thought of your mom. You sighed and sat on the couch again. Yes your were a mixed race, You were half Korean and half Japanese.

Your parents studied in collage together in canada and end up falling in love. They got married, but your grand parents dint approve of it. and were threw them out of the house to live their lives by themselves. Since your dad was rich , he invested into a agency called SM and got hold of its share. Them SMent was a new born music agency so your dad was the 1st investor. After few years You were born and when you were 3 your mom died in an accident, leaving you as a motherless child. You can speak, read and write japanese as much as your mom thought you. You later learned more because you wanted to keep something of your mom. And at some random occasions you and your dad would communicate in japanese.

The fact was that your parents did a love marraige and now your were suppose to be doing a arranged marriage. You looked at your dad with your eyes filled with saddness "but appa.....you loved omma and then got married" there was a pause before you spoke again " and I....I dont even know this Wu Yi Fan" you found you dad lookin at you. "I never thought that you will force me to marry someone I never knew the existence of" you heard your dad say your name in a small voice.

You stood up and walked to your room and locked the door because you dint want to be disturbed. You changed in you pajamas finally and layed on your bed. You squeezed your eyes shut and when you opened them, there were un stoppable tears flowing down your cheeks.

You never dated, you never fell in love. you would reject anyone who asked you out, them why? why did your dad had too get you married so soon? you just 18.

For awhile you cried silently but you couldn't hold the pain inside any longer so you burst into loud sobs. Your dad was probably listening to cry. You eventually slept crying your heart out.

You woke up next day with a heavy head, you remember exactly what happened.

You walked out of you room to see where your dad was The house was empty your dad went of to work. Your eyes shifted to the wall clock, you had an hour before your further meeting with the Wu family. You thought for while,  if you dint go then the Wu family will know that you dint accept to marry their son, but you dad will be humiliation about it, they'll probably break their friendship with your dad and who knows what will happen after that.

But if you did go, then you marriage with WU Yi Fan was confirmed.

You sighed and sat on the couch, 'I don't know what to do, i dont want my appa to be humiliated. but dont want marry him' there was long silence, then you stood up. you had to go! your dad has done so much for you, he fulfilled every wish you made, you had to repay him and the only was, to marry the person he has chosen for you.

You went to room, took a quick bath and put on formal but fabulous clothes. the black silk skirt that fell on a little above your mid thighs. You did the perfect make up and let your brown hair fall on shoulders, with the addition of black heels you were done 'presentable, just how appa would want me to be'. then you drove you BMW to your dad's office where the meeting was held.

"OMG...I'M LATE!!" you shouted as you parked your car. you hurried and got out of the car and ran to the conference room. you pressed the 7th floor in the elevator. then suddenly the elevator gave a jump and stopped.

 

 

 

OMG!!!

 

'I'M

 

STUCK

 

IN THE

 

BLOODY

 

ELEVATOR!!!!'

 

 

 

 

YAAY CHAPTER 2!! THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH TO WHO VIEWED MY STORY....I'M SO HAPPY!!!!
I'LL BE DOING DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY..STAY TUNE!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE****^^^^^^^^