Aftermath

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

"Which one do you want to watch?" Kris asked playing with his phone, expecting you to choose some cliche romantic comedy movie. You bit your lower lip and looked though the list of movies which will be playing later, carefully. A certain movie got your interest immediately "That one!!"

you beamed pointing at the movie of your choice. Kris lazily looked up but didn't expect the expected. "YOU WANT TO WATCH THAT??" he yelled terrified earning glares from the other people in the theater.

You had chosen a horror movie, where a family moves into a new house which happened to be haunted and while living there the father

goes insane, who then tries to kill his family. Just like Amityville horror, only in Korean version. And we all know asain horror movies are downright terrifying that it can make you jump out of your skin. No joke!

Kris looked at you like you had two empty holes instead of eyes "Are you being serious?" he asked and you just nodded happily. The truth was

you just loved horror movies. You would watch them with your dad all the time. Even though he would be scared, he would still watch with you. He said it remained him the days of your mother.

A smirked played on your lips when you saw kris going pale "Are you afraid kris?" you asked. Kris swallowed hard and tired to act normal "no~ Im just concerned that do you really want to watch a horror movie, at this time of night, in the dark?"

You grinned widely "You are afraid!! Ha!! not so tough now huh big guy!!" you teased before walking towards the counter to get your tickets. Kris glared at you "I said Im not afraid!! Don't come crying to me in the night that you're scared" he huffed following you.

You halt and turned to kris and smirked at him "I don't think so. Cause it'll be you who will be coming to me" you said and walked off leaving kris to pout.

After getting you tickets, you and kris just wondered around. You had 20 minuted before the movie started.

"Hey look!! Its a photo booth" Kris grabbed your hand and dragged you towards a  booth. But the ones that came in long strips and the background was a  simple color. "Is it working?" Kris asked, letting go of your arm.

You rolled your eyes reaching out and pushing aside the maroon curtains reveling light from the inside "Kris, if it wasn't working. It wouldn't be here!" you said matter-of-factly.

Kris gave you a sheepish smile and went inside the booth after inserting coins into the slot. "What are you doing?" you asked. "I'm going to click picture of course" Kris replied smiling like a child and pulled you in "With you!"

You shoulders bumped into kris' broad chest as he pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around your shoulders "Okay with you?". You heart was beating rapidly inside your chest so all you could manage to do is nod while blushing.

Few seconds later the camera began to click in every 10 seconds. the 1st picture was you being stiff because kris had wrapped his arms around your shoulder and his head resting over yours. the next few were, he two of you making silly derpy faces.

"This is the last one" Kris announced. "Only 5 seconds, quick think of a pose!!" you fixed your hair and straight your posture making a V sign.

 

But Kris had a different idea in mind. Just when the camera was about to flash, Kris pulled you closer and planted a kiss on you cheek. And that was the last picture.

You stood completely shocked while kris was grinning at you. "Oh your photos!" Kris cheered. He grabbed the pictures from the slot going through them. You quickly recovered qickly from your rapidly beating heart and looked at the pictures.

You both chuckled at your silly faces. "You look to funny in this" Kris chuckled. "show me!" you leaded forward to see. It was the last picture youboth clicked. You eyes were wide like plates in the picture and your face was red. indeed you looked funny.

"I'm keeping this!!" Kris said and slid the picture in this valet. "Hey no!!" you tired to get its back but Kris had already shoved his valet in his pants.

"Hurry up the movie's about to start!" Kris said and walked ahead. You frowned and followed him.


"Did you get the popcorn?" you asked as kris sat besides you. It was just his luck that the both of you got the seat in middle empty row. "Yeah
I did" He replied and careful slid the drinks in the holder. You turned to face kris .

"What?" kris looked at you weirdly.

You grained evilly "Enjoy"

                                                                                                    ***

During the entire move had his head dug behind the front seat. It took every ounce of his body to lift his head up and watch the movie. He didn't even touch his popcorn. thinking that a hand might pop out and pull him in. It was incredibly amusing to see Kirs act like this. Yes you heard Tao was always afraid of horror stuff but Kris? it was a whole new experience, which you very much enjoyed seeing.

You actually didn't watch the movie because kris had all your attention. Every now or then you'd feel like leaving the cinema but when you see

Kris's comical face, you'd just think "Nahhhh~ Just a little while more" but eventually you let you good side take over you and your left the cinema in the middle of the movie, just for kris. Oh well you can finish it on the internet.

"Kris! no ghost is going to pop out from behind the light post!!" you massaged your temples. The entire ride home kris was on this 'alert' mood

checking the roads while driving. You didn't know how he did that when he driving at  the speed of light. That this rate you were sure you would die!

"Kris" you lifted your hand and tapped his shoulder. Kris jolt at you touch "What?" he glared at you. You sighed and pointed at the single that flashed green. Thank God there wasn't any traffic police at this time of night or Kris would've certainly earned some fines.

"Oh" Kris zoomed off

Once you reached home your were more then happy to feel the earth under your feet. Kris literally ran inside the house. You sighed before he
could lock you out your quickly went inside the house.

"I'm going to bed. Don't disturb me!" Kris announce and zoomed inside his bed room like his pants were on fire. When you heard the door slam shut your faceplamed yourself and slowly made your way towards your bedroom.

You made a mental note NOT to watch horror movies with kris. Yes~ seeing him get scared was very amusing but after math of watch the horror movie was giving you a head ache.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE !! :D LONG CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

N'T FORGET TO COMMENTTHANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS   pRincesSLOVExo  semeoverUke  vienallee. PLEASE  DON'COMMENTS^^

PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT SILENT READERS~~