My idol husband

I'm Entirely in love


CHAPTER 5-My idol husband

 

 

 


>>>KRIS P.O.V<<

I lead her to my car, Lexus X-5. "suitable car for a snob like you" I heard Seung Mi~na whisper behind me. "I heard that" I snapped her. She probably dint care because she walked past me to sit in the back seat.

I instantly stopped her before she opened the door, She lifted her face to look at me rising her eyebrow, "I'm not your driver, your sitting in front with me" i said as I opened the front door for her, Yes I was a gentle man. She dint protest and sat, before I closed it for her, she pulled it close herself.

I walked and sat on the drivers seat, She told me her address sourly and I  pulled the car to the main road driving to her house. The ride was awfully quite, she dint speak a word, just staring out of the window. When I stopped at the signal, I utilized it to take a look at her.

She had her arm propped up and looking out. The sun shining on he face and her brown bans. I looked away and hit the accelerator. I started forcefully giving the car a jump, wanting to get Seung mi~na's attention, but she dint budge.

I cleared my thort ....loudly, But she dint respond at all. How am I suppose to start the conversation if she doest pay any attention to me. I made the car jump 3 to 4 times with a rough break in the moving car traffic. But she never moved a muscle, I put the break con the car roughly again and the car gave another jump.

"Can you stop doing that? Don't you know how to drive?" she said, still not moving her body posture and her eys from the window. 'So you were paying attention to what I doing' I smirked. I took this chance to rise the question I wanted to ask.

"If you hate me, then why did you accept to marry me?" I asked her, finally she moved and looked at me with a emotionless face. "You hate me too, Why did you accept to marry me" She asked my question back to me. I grip the staring wheel tighter "I had no choice" I replied honestly, she looked at me for few seconds and went back into her previous position of staring out of the window "same here" She replied slowly.

I figured she dint want to talk about it and I dint want to talk about anything else  so I just drove her home. "here" She indicated me stop the car.

She got her things and opened the door to get out. "Aren't you talking me up with you for coffee" I asked teasingly her 'she was definitely not taking me up with her' she glared at me "This isnt my apartment building, its my bestfriend, SunMi's" She told me and got off the car. "But~" i called after she but she was already gone.

"maybe I made her hate me too much" I said to myself and drove away.


>>>Seung Mi~na P.O.V<<<


I prssed the 12th floor in the elevator an wated it to take me up. I rubbed My temples slowly, the jumps kris' car gave made you head hurt. His question repeated in my head 'so he dint want me to come? pft! of curse he did'nt want me to, he doesnt want to be married either..'

'By the way....what is his age' i wondered, was he 18 like me? or older?...'wait why do I care whats his age' I shook my head, obvioult i was going to lose it if i dint relax.

The elevator opened and I walked to SunMi's apartment and rung the bell. The door opened and i saw SunMi in her pajamas. She was surly lazy "Min~Min!!!!" He exclaimed hand hugged and I hugged her back. SunMi calls me 'Min~Min' and i loves it when she calls me that and I'd call her 'Mi~Mi"

"what bring you here?" she asked me as she moved aside and I entered her house walking straight to her beautiful princess like room. I throw my LV purse on the bed and sat on it with my legs foldded. I looked up at her as she cleared her bed, "Omg! what happened to you? you look like you came out of a tragic movie" she joked but her eyes showed concern. I face suddenly fell "I'm getting married" I said in a tiny voice bearly audible for people to hear, but this is SunMi we are talking about, she obviously heard me.

"WHAT???????" she exclaimed and stood up. She looked at me with her eyes wide open. I just looked back at her not knowing how to start. suddenly she started luaghing "okay you got me! I feel for it" she laughed again but i dint i till has my I'm-about-to-cry-any-moment-now face. "its a joke right?" She asked me her laugh fading. i shook my head and looked at her again.

"Hey??" Her laughing face disappear and he ace turned worried. she she linked her hands in mine as she sat on the bed with me. "tell me"

I told her every single detail, from the 'do you mind moving' till 'Arn't you talking me up with you for coffee' I just adressed him as Wu Yi Fan only.

I finished and unconsiously my eyes were tearing. SunMi pulled me into a long hug. She understood me about my decision accepting the marriage. "Seung Mi~na. your dad picked him for you. do you really think your dad would give you away in wrong hands?" she asked me as she pulled away from the hug. She was right, My dad would never pick a wrong person for me.

she explained me and I listen to her carefully, everything she said was right. "in the end everything will be just right, okay?" she endded and i nodded in agreement. She smiled at me "by the way? do you have a picture of him? let me see how he looks like" she asked me grabving my phone to check "nope! I dont have his picture, but I think the photographers in the party yesterday must have uploaded the picture on SM's stuff site" I informed her and took her laptop and logging in to DSM staff site.

I passed to the pictures to find a picture of Kris. "ahha! here is it" i opened a picture in which Kris, Mr Wu and my dad stood together. "Thats him" I pointed at Kris. SunMi suddenly grasped beside me.

"KRIS!!!!!" She shouted "THAT'S KRIS!! YOUR MARRING HIM???" she looked shocked. "h-how did you know him?" i asked her.

"HE IS KRIS FROM EXO!! SM'S BOY BAND DEBUTED LAST MONTH?" SunMi was still shouting. EXO i know them, my dad invested some a month of money into them. but i never bother to know how was in it.

SunMi grabbed he laptop and liked on a music video "EXO-M MAMA Chinese version." I read out loud, The video started to play, it looked like star wars. "there he is" SunMi kept pointing at Kris through out the video.

Honestly, he looked very handsome and danced well too. His scream scrared the out of me. The video looked like some supernatural series.

"SunMi.... whats his age?" I asked her, honestly I wanted to know that really bad.  She tapped her idex finger on her chin, which i assumed as her thing pose. "Kris' birthday is 16 nov 1990" she replied slowly.

"1990? WTF? HE IS 21?" I bursted and SunMi nodded. "HELL NO! NOT FAIR! HE IS 21 AND I'M 18!! WHY DO I GET TO MARRY SO EARLY? SOO NOT FAIR......" I got cut when Sunmi side hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder beaming up at me. "Min~Min?"

"WHAT?" I frowned. How can she be so clam, cant she see the discrimination going on her.

 "Min~Min you husband is a idol".

I looked at her and then back on the laptop screen. I sighed and nodded my head slowly.

 

'What

 

more

 

suspires

 

will

 

this

 

get

 

me?'

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY >< THIS CHAPTER IS BORING, PROMISE TO GET YOU A BETTER CHAPTER NEXT!!

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(BABY SMILE FROM PRINCESS LULU FOR EVERYONE!!^^)