You think Im handsome?

I'm Entirely in love

"A night club?" kris asked you again, trying to make sure what you said was correct.

"Nae!" you got up in a sitting position and looked at kris. his head above you knee. "Im llegal now but have no one to go with. I dont think its right to gnight club after getting married" you looked away the last part.

Kris raised his eye brow at you. He dint see whats wrong in going to anight club after getting married? 'her thoughts are just so strange' "Go with sunmi"

"Sunmi is illegal! she is 17" you puffed you cheeks slightly then looked at a poker faced kris "Take me~ you allowed! and your parents told me you'll take me where ever I wanted to go"

"Where ever doesnt include a night club!" kris snnaped

"Its just a night club not a stripers bar!" you snnaped back crossing your arm over your chest.

"Well who knows? the next thing you want will be me taking you to a strippers bar" kris laid back on the ground again flipping through channels.

"Do I look like a lesbian to you?"

"Whatever" there Mr emotionless Kris is back again. Sometimes it makes you wonder if he is on PMS.

"yah~ come on take me!!!!" you whined.

"no!"

"please!"

"no!"

"plleaseee!"

"no!"

"ppppppllllllleeeeeeaaaasssseee KRIS!!!!" you whined flapping your hands in the air.

"Yah~ are you a kid?"

"Pllllleeeaaasseee~"

"Your being noisy"

You pouted and kept quite. A victorious smile over came kris's face. "If thats how you want it~ let me call your mom!" you said smirking. ohh it feels so nice to smirk!! Kris looked at you and shot up in a sitting position again "Are you black mailing me?"

You nodded and picked up your phone and held it up to your ear "Take me to the night club or I'll call your mom and tell her that your are being rude to me"

Kris faceplamed himself and let out a sigh. He wasnt looking forward to listen to his mom's lecture on how he should listen to you and do what you tell him to do and how to be a good husband. He had that enough before the engagement.

"Fine lets go" he finally gave up.

You beamed and pushed yourslef off the couch running up stairs "THANK YOU!" you called out. Kris got up and walked over to his room sighing "Just wear some thing appropriate. I dont want to get people's attention, they'll recognize me" he called out to you before you colsed the door on his face.

But you opned it again and gave him a look "Seriously Mr Superstar no ones going to know how you are in a night club! so dont get so tensed" with that you slammed the door.

An hour passed and kris was on his bedroom dor waiting for you to come out. He sighed for a ant time and glanced at his watch "Its 10:30 i want to come back early and sleep! hurry" he called out and tapped his feet impatiently.

You finally came out in a one piece black dress and high heel boots with you hair pulled up in a pony tail. Kris's eyes wided, you always manage to give him a heart stopping a moment whenever you get dressed in a dress. The way you looked was definitely going to get you attention from the club and the idea of men checking you out got his blood boiled.

"Lets go!" You chimed and walked down stairs only to be stoped by kris "W-wait!" You looked at him with a questioning look.

"You cant wear that" Kris said.

"Why not?"

"Its too exposing" kris said ina small voice looked away from you. You raised your eyebrow at him.

"Go change"

"But---"

"Now" kris said in a stern voice. You let out a sigh and walked into your room to change. "Wear pants or something" He called out. He really dint want men to look at you. He doesnt know why but he just doesnt like it.

The next 30 minutes went into you changing into dozens of outfits because kris's disapproval. Either your pants are too tight or you top is to short or its the skrit. You finally came out in a gray jeans shorts that ended till your thighs, a block jacket over a red sheffon top.

"Is this okay?" you asked.

Kris examined you and narrowed hsi eyes "shorts? I clearly told you to wear pants" he snapped and signaled you to go and change.

You let out a frustrated scream and started to hit kris with you purse "STOP ACTING SO STUPID! THIS IS MY 20TH TIME CHANGING! WHOEVER MADE YOU A FASHION JUDGE FOR  NIGHT CLUB CLOTHES? DONT MAKE ME SHOVE YOUR STUPID HANDSOME FACE IN THE TOILET BOWL!!"

"Alright---OUCH! Alright this will work! just stop hitting me with the purse~ OUCH IT HURTS!" You stped away and let kris rub  his attacted arm.

"Lets go!" You walked down the stairs and towards kris's car. He locked the house and sat on the drivers seat. Something clicked in his mind and he smirked looking at you.

"Back there....did you say you'll shove my stupid HANDSOME face in toilet bowl?" kris empharsized the work 'handsome'. You eyes grew wide when you realized you blunt out that he was handsome. You mentally slapped yourslef.

"N-no, -y-you heard w-wrong" You tried to tied to cover it up but you red face and stuttering showed otherwise.

Kris grined widely "so you think Im handsome?"

You looked away and tried to hid you red face "n-no! I-I th-think your u-ugly!" you shut your eyes tightly and mentally scolded yourself for stuttering. Honeatly only kris had this effect on you.

Your heart raced when you heard kris's deep chuckle. 'Stupid heart why cant you act normal around kris?'

Kris swore he saw you blush before your hid your face. He was happy. Happy that you thought he is handsome.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED AGAIN! WOOHOO~ ANYWAYS THANKYUU ALL FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING. YES SILENT READERS THANKYOU FOR READING TOO. ^^

 

BTW CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY TOO? ^///^ THANKYUU :*