Appa!!

I'm Entirely in love

 

Kris sighed as he laid in his bed. He couldn't sleep knowing that you were upset. He laid in his bed twisting and turning. He was trying hard to sleep but sleep just dosnt want to come to him.

Kris shot up in bed, sitting straight and ruffling his hair in irritation. "uhg! why cant I sleep?" kris cursed under his breath. His mind suddenly drifted to you. That look on your face when you talked about your father.

 

"I wonder what she is doing?" kris muttered under his breath. He wants to check up on you but it'd be awkward if you were awake. But kris decided to go against the awkward side and got up to see what you were doing.

He made his way into the dark hallway and stood right in front of your bedroom door. Kris shuffled his feet a bit and slowly crack opening your door.

 

"Seung mi-na? may I come in?" kris asked. but hen he didnt receive answer, he just tip toed towards  your bed.

 

A soft smiled spread on kris' face when he saw your sleeping figure. The moon light shone on your face from the open window,which you kept open for fresh night air.

 

You looked so peaceful, so angelic while sleeping. Kris sat down on the carpeted ground, so as that his face was just inches away from yours. He lifted his hand and swiped your bans off your face gently before brushing his fingers over your smooth cheeks.

 

"Every thing will be just fine" Kris spoke, his voice less then a whisper. "You have me don't you?" he said as his thump slowly and gently ran over your bottom lip.

Kris remember that worried look on your face when he asked you about your dad. With that look conquering your face, kris couldnt have just let the question pass by and not know what was on your mind. He needed to know -no! he must know.

 

"Now tell me what is it? how is your dad?" kris asked handing you a mug filled with hot coffee. Kris made it himself, he knew coffee in this cold night comforts the best. And you dare dint reject it.

You took the mug from his hands and shifted aside so kris and sit too. You and kris were in the balcony viewing the water splash the sand of the beach.

Kris gave you time to speck as he watched you sip the coffee slightly and softly smile as the hot liquid hit your taste buds. He found it cute. These days every thing you do is cut to kris. Weird but he loves it.

"This week when i lived with appa" You started putting the mug a little away from your lips but close enough to let the hot steam crease your face. "He coughed a lot. He was pale.....I know he is sick but he denies it whenever I asked him what happened"

You were nibbling your bottom lip. Your dad never hide anything from you, but this time he did.

"It isnt his usual cold or fever. If it was I of all people would know. but this one is different. But if I ask him he would just tell me not to worry! How can I not worry when appa is in pain!?" you raised you voice at the question at the end.

Kris watched your grip on he mug harden. You eyes glittering from the tears that were ready to fall but you held them back. Kris lifted his hand and placed it on yours.

You looked up at him while he gazed down at you "Dont worry to mch.If you dad never hid anything from you before. he wont do it now either. He will tell when the time is right. you cant force him to against his will"

You nodded slowly interestingly. But the tense face never left you. which is why you turned in tonight so early.

 

Kris creased your face again before standing up and leaving the room.

 

*** 

 

Your sleep was rudely interrupted with our phone ringing. Its EXO M's MAMA, not a very good idea when at times when your deep sleep. You abruptly answered. It wasnt the number your familiar with

"Yeobosaeyo~" you greeted.

"Yeobosaeyo!~ Are you Kim Seung mi-na?" A women on the other side asked.

" Yes this" you replied.

"Oh good..Mr Kim Yongho is at the seoul paik hospital" The women informed.

Suddenly the blood from your face drained out leaving you pale as white sheet "H-hosptal?" you voice was below whisper.

"Yes he was turned in just now by his secretory. She told me to contact you. please come here quickly"

"D-Dae" You replied and hung up.

You quickly throw you blanket away and rush into the toilet to wash up. In 15 minutes you were done unlocking the main doo when it hit you.

You dont have  care.

You rushed to kris's bedroom. Tears streaming down you face freely. You entered and ran towards kris. He was sleeping shirtless again but that was least of your concern.

You bend down and shook kris by the shoulders while your other hand was over your mouth muffing your cries.

 

"K-kris" You were inaudible. Kris's eye fluttered  open and looked up at you half sleepy. Suddenly a loud cry left your mouth and you choked, awaking kris up in shock.

He shot up in bed and looked confused at you "What happened?"

"A-appa i-i-s in ho-hospital" You stuttered, your voice hoarse.

"What?!!" His quickly got up from his bed "I'll drive you" 

Before he entered the toilet to wash up, Kris throw his keys at you "Go sit in the car, Ill be there in a minute"

You nodded and wipe your tears walking towards the door. Kris stared at you softly, seeing you cry hurts him.

"Seung mi-na?" Kris called out. You turned around at shirtless kris looking softly at you.

"Dont cry. Im here for you" That had it you cried even louder.

   

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED AGAIN WHOOOHOOO~~ DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU *KISS KISS*