Is there something wrong?

I'm Entirely in love


"KRISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs but kris dint move an inch. Your house was being trashed in the background by 10 no less then animals like boys. You anger point reached over the top of your head when you heard something crash and break in the back. Whatever it was, may it rest in pieces.........you sighed.

Just when you were about to turn around lay came running to you "Seung mi-na shii!" You aburptly looked his way. Another sigh escaped your mouth when you saw tao chasing lay to get the panda show piece that lay had shoved in his MCM bag.

"I can handle them for you seung mi-na shii" Lay suggested as he apporched to you. He wasnt panting at all with all the running. You tilt you head to your left and saw lay was sholding his MCM bag in his left hand and his right on tao's head, prevent him to get the bag. You chuclked at the sight of suggling tao and super clam lay.

"Thank you lay--" just when you were agreeing to let lay help, Kris stood up hoveling over you as he stood between you and lay "No need lay! I'll do it" kris said and pushed you aside gentle, taking a look at the house. Kris was surprised himself, he never knew his animal like members could be capable of making such a huge mess. The living room looked like batman and superman had ultimate fusion, its still is a unerdstatment.

Lay smirked at kris 'Works everytime!' he knew if he offered you help kris would barge in between. His jelousy was so obvious.

Kris took and deep breath making himself ready to scream "STOP FOOLING AROUNG THIS INSTANCE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!"

You flinched and fell on the couch at kris's high volume. Everyone instantly stoped with their 'fun' and looked horrified at kris. they all knew its their end.

Kris began glaring holes in center of everyones faces "Look what you did to this place!? It lookes like it was a war here? How shameless are you all?" everyone hug their head low in 'shame'

"Chanyeol, baekhyung and kyungsoo I want all the couches proper and clean. Suho and kai keep the chusins in their places and the other there things you threw down. xiumin, luhan and sehun I want the kitchen spotless! chen throw away that broken karoke or I'll shove it into you mouth! tao let go of lay's bag and help the others clean the living room" kris ordered in his leader like voice. but no one moved.

"NOW!" Kris's loud voice made everyone get to their tasks immediatly. You saw excatly why he was the leader. His comanding voice even made you do what he says even though it wasnt for you.

Lay went to help the rest too. kris looked at you and smirked "I receive a thank you" he said

You rolled you eyes "You would have gotten one if you did that before" You snapped amd walked away leaving kris frowning.


After a good hour and a half of cleaning, your house looked......clivil. You clapped ou hands "Good job everyone!" You smiled at them. Seeing them laying dead on the ground and couches made you giggle.

"I'll prepare lunch" You annouced and turn to walk towards the kitchen. You smiled widely when you heard howls from the members.

"FOOOODDD!!!!!!! " xiumin cheered happily reciving a hit on his head from kris.

"Luhan! kyungsoo! help her" Kris said and luhan and D.O instantly got up to help you. while the rest the TV and made themselves comfortable till lunched arrived.


You, luhan and D.O were done cooking in about an hour. You learned good cooking tips from D.O. He was indeed umma of the group. You were getting constantly teased by luhan making you wonder if he knows that you kissed kris on the cheek. Everytime luhan teassed you, kris would glared at him or whenever luhan would scoot closer to you kris would throw random items right in his face.

Lay, kai, suho, sehun and baekhyun help you set up the dinning table for lunch. You all ate in bliss. You figured food was heaven to the EXO boys. it was cute, honestly.

It was already time for the boys to leave. It was 5 in the evening. You had no idea how time pass by. Being with the boys was really fun except the part where they ruined your house. They never fail to make you laugh at their silly jokes.

They all where ready to leave when luhan decided to tease one last time. "Thank you for the lovely afternoon mei-mei" luhan smiled and  beand down to your height, leaning closer to the side of your face. Your eyes widen when you felt luhan's breath on your cheek 'what is he doing?'

You blinked rappidly at luhan. Just when his lips were about to touch your cheek, kris placed his plam in the middle making luhan to end up kissing kris's plam instead of your cheek. Kris roughly pushed luhan's face and he ended up sturmbling back.

"Get out of my house luhan!" kris hissed making everyone laugh including you. luhan rubbed his lips and pretended to throw up. "eww my lips are contaminated now duizhang!" luhan joked. Kris pounched on him and hit the back of his head roughly.

The eventually everyone left with luhan and the rest screaming "Dont do anything nuaghty after we are gone! you two!" it made ou red like a tamato.

You walked backed to the living room and let out a sigh at the sight. It was again a mess. Not bad as the last one but it was  dirty enough to make feel tired even by just looking at it.

You began with striaghtening the couches and cushins, muttering curse words under your breath for not hiring a maid.

Kris watched you clean with scorwl of passionate irritation on your face. The way your nose was scrunched and eyes were narrowed into thin lines while your pouty pink lips moved as your cursed was a priceless view. But being a part gentleman he is, kris couldnt just watch you work without him helping.

Just when you were about to pick up the empty chips bags from the carpetted floor, kris grabbed them. You looked up that him confusion.

"I'll help you clean" kris said giving you a small smile. It may be small but it was enough to make your heart skip a beat. You nodded and continued working.

You both cleaned the living in silence and moved to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

You washed them and kris wiped them. Kris watched your side profile carefully. He loved the way how you your lips every onw and then preventing them from being dry. He would always have to resisted the urge to just pull you and kiss them. But when he remembers that few days ago those same lips were on his cheek, he would turn a light shade of red.

But kris wasnt the only one staring. You were staring at him too. You remembered his side profile on the night of the engagement but in the bright light from the kitchen tube blubs it was more clear. You noticed for a guy, kris had fairly good and smooth skin. His long nose complimented his thick lips that were firmly set. You admit he looks cute when he concentrates. And right now he had all his mind on the dishes he is wipping. Well thats what you thought.

Kris knew you were staring mindlessly at him thats why he decided to pretend to concenrate on his work.

"I'm I that handsome that you have to stop working and stare at me?" kris asked with his pokerface.

You blinked at him and then at the dishes in your hand, noticing that the water was running but you dint wash them. You turned red with embaressment and quickly focused back on cleaning the dishes. You dint want to argue because you knew it was cause you more embaressment because kris had caught you red handed.

Kris maintanied his poker face from the outside but from the inside he was luaghed madly at your reaction.He thought it was better to clam the atmosphere.

"Hows Mr Kim?" Kris asked causally.

You stopped working but this time not because you were staring at kris but because at the thought of your dad. Kris instantly noticed the change of your red embaressed face to dead pale at the mention of your dad.

"Is there something wrong?" kris asked worriedly.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

HEY~ THERE! I KNOW I TOOK AWFULLY LONG TIME TO UPDATE HUHU MIANHAEYO! T_T BUT WITH ALL MY SCHOOL WORK BURDERING ON ME...ITS GETTING HARD TO UPDATE! UGHRRR! SO FRUSTRATING !

 

BTW! EXO WON AWARD FOR THE BEST BEW ARTIST IN ASIAN @ MAMA 2012!! OMOMOMOOMOMOM! OUR VOTING PAID OFF SOO ING WELL!!

DID YOU ALL SEE OUR BOYS PERFORM THEIR SUNBAE'S SONGS?

CHEN'S "LUSHIFER" KRIS'S ING Y HIP TRUST....I WENT CRAZY THERE I SWEAR *FLIP TABLE LIKE A BUFFALO* SEHUN'S..HAIR! ANYONE LIKED IT? I COULD CONTROL MY FEEEELLLSSSSSS!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

WHY? KRIS? WHY DO YOU LOOK SO Y EVERY DAY??????? *DEAD*

 

 

NOOOOOO! DONT BIT YOUR LIPS LIKE THAT T-----T!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!!!!!! HIP TRUST!!!!!!!

WU YI FAN! ARE YOU EVEN ? //SLAPPED

BUT LOOOOKKKKKK!

OH HOW MUCH I WANT THIS Y MAN IN MY BED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

 

*AHEM  AHEM* SORRY TO IGNORE YOU BAEKHYUN ....

 

ANYWAYS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT :) IF YOUR ALIVE AFTER WATCHING THE GIF -_-' SORRY TO KILL SO EARLY1 BLAME IT ON OUR OVERSIZED GAINT KRIS!

 

PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FIC 'MY FATHERS DUAGHTER'

 

I LOVE YOU PAI PAI~~~~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE YOU KRIS