When will you confess?

I'm Entirely in love

FLASH~

FLASH~

FLASH~

"Okay boys! now get into the other set2 outfit" The camera man shouted. EXO M let out an annoying sigh.

"Gege I hate doing photoshoots!" tao cried hugging lay's arm. The older one patted tao's back before going to change into another set of clothes.

Kris and luhan were the first one to finish their individual photoshoot while lay, tao, chen and xiumin stuggled to finsih theirs.

"So duizhang" luhan looked at kris who staring at his watch. Its just 7:00 pm that means after the photoshoot is over he can come to see you early since the photoshoot was last on their schedule today.

"duizhang?" luhan called again this time sucessfully getting the taller one's attention. "Did sister-in-law like the cupcakes you brought for her yeaterday?" luhan asked suppressing his wide grin that threatened to overcome his baby face upon seeing kris's surprised face.

"H-how did you know it was for her?" kris asked.

"Please~ Why would a person all of the sudden in the middle of practice wants to know where to get the best cupcakes? unless they want to give it to 'someone' ..." luhan smirked "And to you duizhang that 'someone' is always seung mi-na"

A faint shade of red tinned kris' cheeks, but that did'nt go unseen by luhan. "I just wanted to apologize for being late" kris explained.

Luhan started to laugh upon seeing kris's flushed face. Never has he ever seen kris blush. Kris just looked away before he blushes more.

"You're in love with her are'nt you?" luahn asked.

"What?" kris asked looking at luhan with eyes wider then D.O's "N-no Im n-not!" he stuttered.

"Oh come on kris!! dont lie to me! Its so obvious you are~ do you want me to list your behaivior these days?" luhan sounded annoyed, he stared at kris daring him to deny again. The taller one just gluped and looked away. He knew he can never lie to luhan when he gives him 'the' stare.

"y-yes I do" kris whispered not wanting luhan to hear but the shorter on did hear it. Luhan grined and scootted closer to kris, pulling him to face luhan "When will you confess?" he asked boldly. Kris flushed again "What? why should I...we're getting married anyway"

Luhan had to risist the urge to punch kris square in the face "So you are telling me that you will never tell her you like her?". Kris just nodded.

"You Wu Yo Fan are the most unromantic dude alive on this planet" luhan slapped kris' arm earning a pout from him "You should let your feeling be known to her. Make her feel that marrying you is not a mistake. And maybe she has mutual feeling to or maybe begin to like you"

Kris bit his lip "Luhan gege~ I do want to confess. I'm just afraid that once I do things will get awkward around us. It does'nt look like she likes me too" Luhan soften "Give her a chance kris. I know she will like you too". Kris looked at luhan smiling for the firat time during the conversation "Thank you gege~"

"So when will you confess?" luhan grinned again. "When the time is right" Kris replied.

                                                                                                  ***

"Appa here is the details from today's Annual general meeting" You handed you father a file. You had arrived about an hour ago from your dad's office, since he is not allowed to leave the hospital you did he job with Mr Yoon's help.

"Was the dividend diclared?" You father asked filping through the pages of the file. You shook you head "It was'nt. Thats what Mr Yoon said"

You looked at sunmi and whined "I'm so hungry~" Ever since your dad got admitted in the hospital, sunmi has been with you the whole day the only time she leaves is a new minutes before kris arrives. "Then why don't you eat the cupcakes kris brought for you" Sunmi teased and grined seeing your flushed face.

"I finished them all" You said pouting. You had texting sunmi a picture of the cupcakes kris brought for you the moment you went home last night.

"Fatty~" Sunmi stuck out her tangue at you. "Hey!!!!~" you throw a cushion at her who caught it with ease. Your dad who was 'reading' the file smirked knowingly.

"He brought you cupcakes?" your father asked you as if he knows nothing about it. "Yes he did last night" you replied.

"Why?" he asked again completly unaware of the 'reason'

"I don't know. He said he just felt like giving me something" You tired not to blush but failed. "But how did kris know I loved cupcakes?" You rested your head on your arms.

"Maybe you told him" sunmi guessed. You shook you head "No, I never told him"

Sunmi grinned like a madman "This my bestie is called lover's instincts" she cooed batting he eyelashed. You father bursted out laughing upon seeing your face flush deep shade of red. 'Is it really?' you shook you "Its nothing like that!!" you pouted.

The hospital room erupted heavy laughter coming from sunmi and your father.

"Seung mi-na~" a voiced called out making the room go silent. You turned around in respond "Kris!!" you chimed.

Kris waved at you and walked in "Hey" he smiled at you. That smile that always manages to make your heart fluter like crazy. You uncounsiously smiled back with your cheeks tined pink. You heart was pounding so loudly and the fact the yours and kris' eyes were locked did'nt help.

Your father's 'caugh' snapped you out. You shook your head and looked the time "you're her early" you said looking at kris.

"Schedule got over quickly today" he replied rubbing the nape of his neck. He then turned to your father and greeted him. You got up from your seat, which was next to your father's bed, so that kris can take a seat. Sunmi approached to you and whispered in your ear "Your drooling" she teased only early a nudge in the ribs from you.

"Oh by the way" kris turned his head and looked at you "the guys----" Kris got interupted with loud noices filling the room.

"Nooooooooooooooonnnaaaaaa~" tao attacted you with his panda hug. You pulled away from the hug and looked around the room. The entire EXO excluding kris stood filled the room.

"Anneyong Mr Kim" The greeted your father and your father waved at them. Of course he knew EXO!~

"Hello Sunmi Hello sister in law" They chimed. You blushed by the way how they mentioned you.

                                                                                               ***

 The hospital room was booming with the loud noices EXO were making but your father does'nt seem to mind. He infact enjoyed the their company and their occasional teasing you and kris. At times he's join them too. Its priceless to you you and kris both blush like tomatos.

Kai and Sunmi were completly occupied by each other. And once or twice would become the target of teasing too. And they too would flush.

"So you both are dating?" You father asked sunmi and kai. "Sunmi, are your parents aware of you having this handsome young man as your boyfriend? If not, then tell them! Im sure they'll love to meet jong in. He is the boy of their interest" Your father said good naturedly. After kris, your father thinks kai is the best looking and well mannered in EXO.

You and the other EXO members chuckled seeing kai's and sunmi's flushed and surpired faces. Kai immediatly removed his hands off sunmi's shoulder and awkwardly caughed.

"U-uncle, k-kai isn-nt my b-boyfrie-end" sunmi stutterred turning deep red from embarrasment. You bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god~ if you two are going to say you're not dating at least act like it" You said only to recieve glares from sunmi. Karma is a !

At this time you were oblivious that one person was staring at you from the corner of the room.

Lay smiled upon seeing you laughed. He loves how your eyes turn crescent when you laugh 'Kris is really lucky to have you'

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

OMG! I MISSED YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE FOR A MONTH. I JUST FINISHED MY EXMAS YESTERDAY AND GUESS WHAT IM ON HIGH FEVER AND COLD. LIFE LOVES ME~

 

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER X______X

HOW'S THE NEW POSTER?

 

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU!!