1st kiss

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 

The entire drive kris;s eyes would travel to your legs or your face. You never noticed because you were busy looking out of the window.

When you reached the hall you removed your overcoat. At the sight of your bear back kris wanted to jump of the window. No girl made him feel this way no matter how much they reviled, you just made his heart beat so fast.


When your reached EXO you found them looking at you with the same expression you fund kris in earlier. It was confusing,

"why are you guys looking at me like that? Do I look bad or something?" You asked pouting. for a minute they dint reply but in middle of some second they burst out with a loud "WOW"

Your cheek turn pink and thanked them. Later on in the party the others looked at you in the same way. They's wow at you our just stare with twinkling eyes. As you thought everyone their already knew who you were, so You dint have to keeping telling that you and kris were getting married.

"yah! kris oppa your going to be wife is very pretty" sulli complimented

"aish~ I want a beautifull girlfriend like your wife too kris!!" Junghyun whined

"Her name is Seung mi~na right? she is honestly very beautiful" Siwon complimented too.

"She has nice manners" changmin said

"She took my autograph" Taemin beamed at every one. it was true, you did take taemin's autograph but not for yourself but for sunmi.

Evryone congratulated kris for having a pretty wife when you wernt around. One you succeeded in making a good impression about you but then the party was really boring . You were in some corner of the room sipping on a unknown drink the waiter offered you. The party was all about the groups sharing and knowing each other which you were least interested in listening to.

Few hours later your head started spinning, you felt dizzy. You got up to find kris so he can take you home, your head wasnt in the right state. You walked with you wiggling legs and suddenly bumped into someone. "Hey you okay?" the person asked, you recognized her as amber. You were about to d=bow to apologize but you fell on her instead.

Amber quickly sat you down on the sofa and went to find kris. They both came back in few seconds "I dont know whats wrong with her, she looks sick" amber informed kris who was sitting next to you. He brought his nose close to your mouth and sniffed twice or more times. "She drunk alcohol, as far as I know she never have tasted alcohol"  Kris filled and looked worriedly at amber. "Maybe she doesnt know what she was drinking, because you left her alone in some corner kris" amber scolded kris and told him to take you home.

Kris picked you up and walked you to the car. "Maybe I shouldnt have left you alone back there" Kris whispered as he stoped the car at the single. H looked at you who was talking nonsense and singing to some nonexistent song. Kris sighed, he admits it, he shouldnt have left you alone in the part but honestly was enjoying himself and forgot about you.

"Yah!! why did you have to drink something you dint know huh??" kris yelled at you but you dint seems to even notice. "You drunk alcohol and now what Im I suppose to tell your father when he comes to know?" He yelled again as he parked the car in front of the house. He looked at you in irritation "ahhh~ you arnt a good intake of alcohol type of girl ?"

You just let out a laugh not sue why, you dint get what kris said to you. kris eyes widen, this was the first time he is seeing you laugh and it made his heart skip a beat.

"Handsome" You said "Huh?" kris asked you confused.

"He is handsome?" you sprout out something again.

"Who is handsome" a little hope lighted in kris, maybe you were talking about him.

You looked at kris and smile dreaming "zhang..yi..xing.." You answered a pause in between lay's name

Kris looked like go punched and just started at you while frowning. You looked at him and smiled again.

"Lay so handsome, so cute, so gorgeous, so charming" you started spazing  over lay and you dint realized that kris was geting angry. Why were you calling lay handsome!

"Lay oppa! Sweet lay oppa" You said that with agyeo, saying oppa like those super cutsey girls. "Lay so perfect! Lay so amazing! LAY LAY LAY LAY~~~~" You were literally going insane over lay. While kris the held on to the string wheel so tight his knuckles turned white.

"Zhang.....Yi....Xing...I---" you got cut by pair of lips pressing against yours. You open you eyes to see Kris kissing you.

 

'IS

 

KRIS

 

KISSING ME?'

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS!! SHORT CHAPTER I JUST WANTED TO GET TO THE KISSING PART SOON.....YOU'LL LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER.!!!!COMMENT COMMENT SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!