connected minds

I'm Entirely in love

 


You opened the main door of your house and stepped outside. It was 11 in the morning and you were going to kris's parents house to pick your dress. You had to take a taxi because kris went for rehearses early in the morning with his car.

"Min~Min!!!!!!" You turned around to respond to the exclaiming voice. You smiled widely when you saw your best friend running towards you.. You both hugged tightly.

"Min~Min Im back!!" Sunmi sang and jumpped up and down. "When? Why dint you call me? I misssssssssed you!!!" You squealed and hugged her again.

"I came 4 hours ago, I came to you as soon as I was done with my stuff" Sunmi asid as she pulled away. "By the way were are you going?" she tilt her head and examed you wearing formal cream outfit.

"I going over to kris's parents house to pick my dress for the engagement" You informed her and smiled with glee "Your engagement is tomorrow!!!!!" she

exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh so you remember" you lip your lower lip.

"Of course I'll remember! its my beast friends engagement~"

"Would you like to come with me?" you asked hopefully.

"Of course! as long as your mother-in-law doesnt bite!" you rolled you eye and dragged her with you while you headed towards the taxi stand.

"Tell me every thing that happened between you and kris when I was gone~ dont miss anything!" she gave you a warning glare. You sighed and thought it was best to tell her everything. You started off with party to the intense kiss to we-slept-together to the lay incident to where kris left you then to your almost getting rapped and lay saving to kris apologizing to you both are working out and lastly the grand children part.

Sunmi's mouth was wide open  in the most unlady like manner through out the whole story you told her.

"Kris kissed you?" Sunmi asked blinking at you.

You nodded "welll.........I sorta kissed him back to...thats because I was drunk"

"You both slept together on the same bed?" sunmi asked

You nodded "I admit his arms are comforting"

"You about to get rapped and lay saved you?"

You nodded again.

"Min~Min what drama happened when I was gone?" Sunmi rubbed her temples. You looked at you and then a grin formed on her face.

"What?"

"KRIS AND YOU KISSED!! LIKE REALLY KISSED!!!! ON THE LIPS IN THE CAR!! WOOOOHOOO~ I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU BOTH WILL KISSED WHEN I WOULD BE GONE! OMG YOUR FIRST KISS!!"

The taxi driver stared at sunmi like she was mad.

"You have to tell me how the kiss was like? how long was it for? did he use his tongue?"

"EWWWW~ SUNMI I AM NOT TELLING YOU ALL THAT" You pushed her away and she end up laughing her heart out.

"I was just kidding...but Min~Min I really dont want you to be around lay anymore" Sunmi's face grew serious as we stoped in front of kris's parents apartment.

"Oh come on Mi~Mi, dont be like kris now! Me and lay are just friends" You assured her.

"Thats what im worried about" Sunmi whispered you you wont hear.

The door opened reviling Mrs Wu "Hi there Seung mi~na...come in come in" You and sunmi walked in as she told to. She dint have problems with sunmi coming along.

You and sunmi followed her the living room. Sitting there was a women whom you assumed as the stylist. After Mrs Wu introduced you to her you began to try out the dresses.

"That one will suit Min~Min" sunmi pointed towards a navy blue short dress.

"That one!" Mrs Wu pointed at the rose red frock.

"This one" The stylist held up a white dress.

They looked at me to choose their respective dress. Honestly they all had wonderful dresses of their choice but they dint satisfy me. But anyways you their them. Sunmi's navy blue dress was to clubist for a engagement event. Mrs Wu red frock was too much for the event and the stylist's white dress gave me the wedding feeling already, which you dint like. so you rejected them all. But then again they gave you more dresses to try.

"Tired already?" Mrs Wu asked as you plopped down on the couch. YES! you was tired because you had tired almost 20 dresses in 3 hours and nothing seems to satisfy you or the other 3 ladies.

They looked for more dresses for me to try while you rested. Suddenly your eyes fell on a skinfood peach colored gown. You stood up and carefully held it up to your shoulder to see if it long enough for you. A smile played on your lips "This one" you whispered and went to try it on.

You walked out of the room and stood in front of the conversing ladies. You coughed to get your attention "How is this?"

Their mouth fell when they down you in a sleveless peach gown that ended over your knees in the front but landed and touched the ground at at the back.

You wore white 3 inch heels to give the dress a elegant look.

"Beautiful"

"Why dint we see that before? I Love it"

A warm smile appeared on Mrs Wu's face as she walked towards you. "You know know seung mi~na? When Kris came earlier this morning to choose his suit, he spotted this dress and told it will suit the best. but I liked it too but I wanted you to choose what you like"

Your cheeks turned pink on knowing that you choose the same dress kris liked. Was is coincidence? A grin passed on sunmi's face 'And she says he doesnt understand her?'

"You look beautiful Seung mi~na. I glad to choose you as my daughter-in-law" Mrs Wu kissed you forehand and your hair. You smile at her, it was a first time a women did that to you. "Kris is really lucky to have her" The stylist complimented from behind.