Engagement 1

I'm Entirely in love

 

Its finnaly the day of your engagement. It was 1:47 pm and you were in your's and dad's arpartment getting ready while kris was at his parents' doing the same. The event wont start before 4 so you took your time. You sat on the couch in the living room looking outside the window ready in your peach gown all you were doing is waiting for sunmi to finish. She was over your place since & in ther morning helping you to look beautiful on your day. You appriciated her effortd because you dint look any less then a Mrs World, all you need is a tara.

"Sunmi hurry up! We have to be there by 3" you called out.

"Im almost done!" she called back. You ket out a sigh. This is it, in few yours you'll be kris' fience.

"Hey sweetie" You heard a fimilar voice all you. You looked to your left to find your dad completly suited.

"Appa!!" You ran over to your dad and hugged him tightly. You pulled away to see him smiling warmly at you which made you smile widly too. Your father's wram smile is what you need right now when your nervous.

"Yah! your suppose to here by 11 appa! its almost 2 now" you scolded your dad, slightly pouting.

"Im soory sweetie, It took me a lot of time to look for a perfect ring you my son-in-law" your dad explained, holding a deep blue box in front of you. You took it from his hand and opened it reviling a white gold simple ring with rough mate silver coating at the ends. It was beautiful in you view, you liked simple jeweleries.

"You think kris will like it?" Your dad asked. "He better like it! its beautiful" You smile looking yo st your dad, then placing the ring box back in the bag. You stood up stright looing at the window again and let out another loud sigh.

"Nervous?" your dad tilt his head to look at you. You nooded and look down at the ground.

"You know seung mi~na, when I proposed to your mom for marriage, it was prom night in your last year of collage. And she wore the same peach gown like yours that night" Your dad smiled at the tought your your mother. "Today you remide me of her alot"

"Appa? Can I ask you something?"

"mhmm"

"If omma was here today, would she be proud of me?" You asked in a soft voice. Actually you wanted to know if your mom was here, would she let you marry a guy you dont love?.

"You mean would she be proud of your decision of marrying a guy you dont love, just for you father's sake?" Your dad rephased you quest and you looked at him apologetically. Your dad chuckled and patted your head not ruining your hairstyle.

"She'd be the happiest person today. Im not sure if she's have let you marry the man you dont love but Im sure she'd be proud of you for your mature decision." you found yourself lighted a bit and you smile at the tough that your mother helping you out with your marraige.

"You mother also met kris, but he was too young then maybe 2 or 3 im sure he doesnt remember"

"Really? kris saw omma?" your dad nodded "She liked him alot back then, but had no idea he'd end up marrying her daughter. She also said he'd grow up to be very handsome"

"I have to agree with omma at the handsome part.." You whispered but your dad heard it and grined ear to ear.

"Done!" Sunmi rab out of your room looking beautiful like always. "Oh! Hello there Mr Kim. Min~Min we should leave" you nodded and followed sunmi and your dad out of the door.


                                                                                                            ***

When you arrived at the venue you could help but admire how beautiful it looked. It was at the top most floor of a 5 star hotel, Mrs and Mr kim booked the entire floor for the event. You could see the beach from the hall you stood in.

"MIN~MIN NOOOOOONA!" You saw tao, sehun, luhan, suho and kai wave at you across the room, so you and sunmi went over.

"Hi there guys" You greeted.

"Annyeong, nice to see you again" Sunmi bowed.

They greeted you back. Tao stoped in front of you and cupped your cheeks "Min~Min noona you look so beautiful like a fairy!!" the others nodded in agreement.

"Tao hyung! how can Seung mi~na be your noona when she is younger to me?" sehun shook his head in disapproval. Tao ignored the maknae and joked with you.

"Seung mi~na shi im sure Kris hyung will be startled when he sees you, you look very beautiful" Suho complimented. You never realised how beautiful his smile is.

"Nae, duizhang is so lucky to have such beautiful girl like you, mei mei!!" Luhan pouted. while the rest complimented you kai stood next to sunmi.

"You look realy beautiful too sunmi shi" kai tried not to sound shy but his face showed otherwise. Sunmi pinked at the compiment coming from his bias and bit her lower lip from smiling to much. They met and none of them looked away.

"Ahem~" sehun coughed making bouth kai and sunmi to look at him. er maknae!! You wiggled your eyebrows at sunmi while grining. She rolled her eyes and walked away and you followed her.

"Sunmi~" yo hear kai call your best friends name.

"Its okay, kamjong! you will see your lover later" luhan nughed kai in the upper arm. Kai's eyes grew wide and he faked a cough "L-l-lover? I...Ihavetogo!!" kai ran way to god know where to hid his red face and the rest luaghed.

You spotted kris with the rest of the EXO and you apporched them. "Annyeong" Kris turned around to look at you. And you swore you hear just skiped not one but many beats! Kris dressed in black suit with his gloden hair pulled back reviling his shiny forehead. He look more then handsome and you found yourself staring at him.

"Mei mei? yo! mei mei" chen snapped his fingers in front you your eyes. You looked at him and smiled sheeply. "Mei mei you look so beautiful" you thanked him and looked at kris again. He opned his mouth to say something but he realized were ther so he shut up.

You looked around the hall to see who all came to you enagement, you mouth droped when you saw Lee Sooman and his wife. You nudged kris in the ribs.

"Ouch! what was that for?"

"You invited Lee sooman?" you whispered.

"He wanted to come" Kris explained.

"Yeah he would want to miss his artist's engagement for the world" chanyeol ut his arms around you neck. And kris throw dead glares at chanyeol who seems to enjoy them.

You akso notice few members of super juniors. You waved at siwon, eunhyuk, sungmin, yesung and donghae as the spoted you and the waved back. You also was f(x) unnies and amber in tux. You eyes traveled to sunmi who was talking happilywith taemin, You saw kai shooting daggers at taemin from the side and you could help but giggle.

"You look very beautiful seung mi~na" You look to you left to find handsome lay smiling at you. You smiled widly at the sight of you favrite person "Thank you lay, you look charming as always"

Jonghyun called out your nam and send you a flying kiss, teasing kris. Kris rolled his eyes and walked away. you also saw many of your dads business friends in the hall too.

Later after an hour of being greeted and greeting it was time for the main event of the evening. You and kris stood besides each other in the middle of the hall, while the guest surounded you.

"Nervous?" Kris asked you.

"Very! and you?"

You can say he was nervous too but as much you know of you future husband he will never admit that. "Lets just get this over with" He whispered back.

Your dad and Mr wu made some announcement and Kris's mom and sunmi stood behind you holding the ring while tao and chanyeol stood behind kris holding the other ring.

You puffed you chhk and looked down at the ground benith you feet. You can always run away from here and tell everyone you dont want to do this..Then catch a cab and go home booking a flight to london and stay there till this matter is completly out of you life and never look back!! 'WAIT~ What am I thinking...omg -'

"Yah! Min~Min stop spazzing out!" Sunmi whispered in you ears snapping you out of your thoughs. You looked up to see kris holding a ring in on hand and the other held out to hold yours. He raised his eyebrow at you.

You hesiteted. If you he slids that ring in your finger you have no choice but to be his fience and in a mouth you will HAVE to marry him. Kris held his hand in front of you while the others impetiantly waited for you responds.

You bit you lower lip and looked into kris eyes.

'I HAVE

A

CHANCE

TO

WALK AWAY'

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HERE YOU GO CHAPTER 25. MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE I DUNNO WHEN. IM SORRY BUT SCHOOL IS REALLY TOUGH AND I GET NO TIME. PLEASE COMMENT WELCOME NEW SUBBIES!

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SPELLING MISTAKES ITS ALSMOST 2 HERE AND I DINT EVEN IRON MY UNIFORM..UGHHH ANYWAYS ENJOY!