-THERE IS NOT TURNING BACK

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 

 

 

Your dad looked at The Wu family who were waiting for your arrival form past 20 mins. He saw their son check the watch. "is there problem YongHo? your daughter is not here yet" Mr Wu asked, you dad had no words 'I should tell them that Seung Mi~na will not come because she doesnt accept the marraige'.

"I have to tell you some thing." your dad started but his sentence got cut when door of the confrence room opened.

"OMG...I'M SORRY I'M LATE! I GOT STUCK IN THE ELEVATOR!!" you ran in and kissed on the top of your dad's head. "mianhae appa" and bowed to greet the wu family "Good afternoon" you said with a smile.

They greeted you back with a bow to, Wu Yi fan just stood up. 'what with his attitude?'

"you look beautiful young lady" you heard someone say, "thank you Mrs Wu" you thanked as you sat down. You looked at you dad and he gave you a thank you smile.

you all settled down to start the meeting. You looked up Wu Yi Fan who was sitting right in front of you, he wore a black shirt with a dark grey cardigan and white pants, yes he knows fashion. you could get your eyes away from him.

 

 


"Since you both have both accepted to marry each other, we shall not delay" started Mr Wu, and you felt you stomach tied itself into a knot at that. You dint really accept.....you just have no choice.

"We are thinking of getting them married in spane of 2 months" Mr Wu continued. Your eye wided. "2 moths ......isnt that a little TOO early?" you said emphaizing 'too' in you question. And your dad shot you the dead glare....you faked a laugh "s-sorry..." you said an looked down before that you saw Wu Yi Fan cover his mouth, probably preventing himsef from laughing 'ameture!!!!' you made a face.

"And we will have engagment surmany in the end of this month" Mrs wu said. your eyes wided again. "thats means in 3 weeks, WTH? WHY ARE THEY RUSHING?' you chocked.

"Are you okay dear?" you dad asked and you nodded. Mrs Wu handed you a glass of water. "sorry I chocked on my saliva" you said.

Your eyes shifted to Wu Yi Fan, he was smirking, he was just enjoying himself looking at your reaction.

"We want a surmany fixing them together before the wedding, because in the end of this month we will be going back to China, Yi Fan will stay here." Mr Wu continue.

"Thats a great idea, a engagment surmany before marriage" your dad said excieting y and you rolled your eyes. You cought Wu Yi Fan looking at you roll your eyes.

He dint look suprised at all, looks like someone also had a argument with their parent last night other then you.

They discussed more about the venue, the comapy prestige.Mr Wu seems to hold a share in SM too, and their son was a trainee here for 4 years.

"He currently debuted" Mrs Wu said, and you scoffed 'so he sings and dances...'

You found kris looking at with the whats-so-funny expression, you totally ignored him raising you eyebrows and looking away.

You'll all stood up as the meeting was finished. "sweetie I have to use your car for something".

"But!! how am i suppose to go home?" you asked worriedly.

"Yi Fan will drop you home dear" Mrs Wu suggested tapping on back of her son's head. You know where this is going, they want you both to be together alone so they are sending with.

"yes! thats a great idea, Son please drop Seung Mi~na home" your dad pushed you toward Yi Fan.

"WHAT?" you exlaimed "its okay I'll take the bus" you waved you hands. "oh why will take the bus when you have you future husband to take you." Mrs Wu said very proud of her son, why would'nt she he was hansome..

"yes! from now on Yi Fan will take you where ever you want to go, just give him a call" Mr Wu agreed. your eyes widen and you wanted scream, wanting to slap yourself for coming here.....

'WTF?...WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??' you screamed inside.

Yi Fan dint seem to say anything he just stood there like a statue.

"come on Seung Mi~na go with your future husband" your dad said smiling he was enjoying himself loving the sight of her daughter being thrown towards a devil like Yi Fan. he just doesnt know the guys's attitude. you dint tell him about the little encouner you had with Yi Fan on the street yesterday.

'stop calling him my future husband' you face plamed yourself. You  dint like what was hapenning, not a little bit

 "Take him up for coffee, he'll get to see our house" you dad said and pushed you closer to Yi Fan.

'did appa just tell me to be in the same house with a GUY? ALONE' you just stood there not knowing what to do. You watched the older walk out of the room leaving you alone with you future husband.

you turned around to look at him. he looked back at you with his face on. He held your eyes for few seconds before you looked away, his stare always gave you goose bums. "You want to come or not?" he asked you with his face. 'what's up with this guy?' you just stared at him no idea what to say or do. "hurry will you? I don't have all day" he said rudely.

You blood was boiling "Wu Yi Fan don't talk to me like that" you  gleared at him trying to slap him visually. He suddenly walked closer to you, he beding down to you since he is very tall and you just reach till his shoulders. "My name is Kris" he said with his husky voice, his breath brushed against your nose as he spoke, you tried not melt. He stood up again and looked down at you with his piercing eyes "and I'll talk to you how ever I want to" with that he walked out of the door.

You eyes widen, does his guy ever speak nicely? 'whats wrong with him!!??' you stomped your feet and followed him.


'Mr KRIS

 

I

 

HATE

 

YOU

 

ALREADY!!'

 

 

 

 


CHAPTER 3 DONE!! PHEWW HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE CHAPTER...PLEASE SUBSCRIBE^^ AND YOU CAN TALK TO ME BY INBOX-ING ME^^
SUBSCRIBE ME AND I'LL SUBSCRIBE YOU BACK!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!^^^^^^^^^

AND DO YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE SEUNG MI~NA'S PICTURE TO ANYOTHER GIRL? PEOPLE DONT SEEM TO LIKE HER :( PLEASE COMMENT. KHAMSA!!