The bar tender and the girl in purple

I'm Entirely in love

UNEDITED CHAPTER

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Do you want to dance with me?" a girl in a mini thight purple dress approched kris. Her thick lips cover with red lipstick and her wavy blond hair falling over her shoulders. She reeked alcohol and cegarettes. Also to mention her well showing clivage. kris looked at her and looked away his eyes fixed on you.

"No" kris replied in a one word. but the girl dint give up.

"Are you here with someone?" she asked trying to make her voice as y as possible but it only annoyed kris. The only voice he liked to hear was yours.

"Yes" kris replied still not moving his eyes away from you. He liked the away your hair swayed from side to side as you danced. The colored lights that flashed onver your smooth clear face only made you look beautiful. Kris's heart cpuldnt help but flutter.

"Who with?" the girl asked.

Kris smirked and pointed his finger at you "My wife". The girl's face turned in to a scorwl when she saw a young beautiful girl in red top and gray shorts with her hair swaying side to side like she's in a shampoo commercial.

"Oh....whatever" The girl's voice was diped in toxic, with that she walked away. Kris watched the girl walked away in asument when he looked back at you you were gone. He stood up in his chair panicked "Where did that idiot go now?"

You saw kris looking at some sulty girl in purple and blonde hair with a smirk on his face. Your insides burn and your felt a slightly disappointed outwards kris. 'I dint know he a type of guy who check out such girls' You scrowled and walked away to the bar area.

You leaned in front of the counter  wondering which drink to choose. "May I help you Ms?" A rather handsome bar tender stood in front of you with a smile.

He was cleaning a huge glass with tissue. You noticed he had deer like eyes. So diva like he could be a model. you were stunned ny his looks.

You smiled back "A glass of cosmopolitian please" you said and the bar tender nodded and put away the hug jug.

"Are you new here?" the bsr tender asked placing a small glass in front of you.

You nodded smilling. The bar tender laughed "Ahh~ no wonder why you look so young, you must have just turned 18" You noticed the guy had a really great smile.

"Waoh~ how did you know?" you asked then put on fake shocked face with your hands on your mouth. The bar tender laughed at you at your reation and you laughed along.

"Your really cute" the bar tender complimented you after fetching the drink bottle from  the big shelf. You smiled and slightly blushed "And you have pretty eyes." you returned the compliment.

"Why thank you beautiful~" The bar tender flashed you a heart stopping smile. Just when he was about pour the drink in the small glass someone put their finger on the rim of the bottle and tilt it upward.

"Wha--" The bar tender lifted his head to look who it was and you did the same, only to fint the king of bitvh face kris.

"Just give her a lemonade" Kris ordered. The bar tender shot kris a look and shove his finger away "And who may you be to order for this lady". Kris glared the bar tender, you could feel the tension. Kris looked annoyed.

Sunddenly kris's proker face changed into a smirk. You heart skiped a beat 'Damn that smirk' Kris looked at you "Honey, you forgot you cant drink?" kris faked a honey sweet voice.

You tilt you head in confusuion "what are you talking about?"

Kris faked a laugh and poked you stomach "Remember?" You grew more confused "What?" kris tapped you shoulder rather roughly and look at the confused frowing bar tender.

"Sorry!" Kris hung his right hand around your neck and his left handing your left up right, consiously making the engagement rings visible. "my wife here is
pregnant. She keeps forgeting because just recieved the results 2 days ago. silly isnt she"

The bar tendere saw yours and kris's couple rings and steped back "Lemonade? got it" He said uninterested and fetched a bottle of blue lemonade.

You looked at his shocked and he smirked at you. 'PREGNANT? ME? WHAT THE ?'

"KEY!!! one more round!" some men shouted out. "Coming!" The handsome deer eye bar tender in front of you called back. Key that's his name.

Key gave kris a weird look and smiled at you and pushed the lamonad glass in front of you and walked away.

Yoy glared at kris "your an idiot!" and pushed his hand away. Kris still smirked at you "What?"

"You dont bring your pregnant wife to a club genius!!!" you snapped.

Kris leaned down to your height again his face inches away from you "You know Im not a normal husband" His scent filled you nose 'Damn that intoxicating scent'

You pushed kris and sarcastically smile "well lucky me!" you grabbed the glass of the counder and made your way to the red seats you and kris sat earlier.

Kris followed and sat next to you "You know its not nice flirting with a handsome bar tender when your have a fience" his snapped looking at you sipping your drink.

You glared at him again "Well its not nice when to check out sulty chicks in purple when you have a fience too"  yoi snapped back.

Kris grew amused by the look on your face when you mentioned that girl. He laughed and you looked at him angrily "You thought I was checking her out?"

You got confused but manage to nod. kris laughed again "She asked if I wanted to dance with her and if I came her alone"

Curiousity out the best of you and you cloudnt help to scoot closer to kris interested in his answer "what did you say?"

Kris smiled down at you cute curious face "I rejected and told her I was with my wife. She frowned and walked away"

You blushed and smiled 'His wife....' you repeted his line again and again in your head and had to bit your lower lip from smiling too much. You dint know why but your heart flutered when kris said that. You felt like the happiest person in that club and you have no idea why.

Kris watched your reaction amusing like and laughed inside.

'MY

WIFE....'

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WHAT IS THIS? A DOUBLE UPDATE!? YESSSS IT ISS~~~~~ TOLD YOU LONG CHAPTER :P

 

AND YES THATS OUR OMMA OF SHINee KEY OPPA~

 

NOW I MUST SLEEP ITS LATE PAI PAI~