Did I fall for you?

I'm Entirely in love

 

It was around 2am went you and kris left the club. You wanted to stay a little more if your brain wasnt  dead tired of the smell of alcohol and cigerattes, and also that kris looked bored and sleepy, that guy never has fun!. So you told him that you were ready to leave and kris was more then happy to.

The car ride was silent and kris thought you were tired while looking out at the steet lights. Also that he wanted to run home to his bed as soon as possible, kris just drove speed without glancing at you.

Kris let out a happy sigh when he parked the car in the private parking in front of the house. "We're home" kris finaly looked at smiling after unpluging his seat bealt.

"You have got to be kidding me" kris whispered sacastically. A disbelieved look on his face when he saw you sleeping in the passengers seat. You sad in the seat with legs stretched out and you hands on your lap while you head tilt to left resting window. Kris shook you trying to wake you up but you dint.


"And you said we can leave because I was sleepy?" His said running his fingers through his head. He knows what to do. "Aishhhh this girl!" kris sighed irritatedly and unplugged your seat belt carefully lifting your head. So much for running into the house and sleeping like a rock!

Kris got down from the car quickly and unlocked the door and kept it wide open. He the ran back to you opening your door and lifting you of the seat, holding you in his arms bridal style. He locked his car and carefully walked into the house and closed the door behind him with his legs.

Kris made his way to your room, happy that the door was open. He carefully laid you down on your bed and removed your boots and jacket. Kris slightly blushed while removing your jacket and covering you with the blanket on your bed.

The moonlight shone on your face making your smooth fair skin and brown hair glimmer. A soft smile played on kris's lips as he sat down on the ground next, his face in front you yours. Kris lifted his hand and slowing moved your banks off your face and curled it behind your ear in order to see your face clearly.

"How did you managed to make my heart react this way to you?" His whispered you cheek with his thumb. "How do you make my heart beat so fast when your around me? How is everything about you so inviting?" Kris scoot closer to you resting his head on your arm.

Kris rewined the night in club in his head. The way you fluttered his heart when you danced. His eyes fixed on you the whole time not wanting to leave even once. The time you spoke smiling to that bar tender made kris want to punch him. He cant see you with another guy....he just cant. That time when you smile at him and his heart goes flying up the 9th sky. Kris bit his lips at the thought of how inviting your lips are when his eyes traveled to your pink plum lips.

"Never in my entire life has any girl made me feel this way you have Kim Seung mi~na...no girl! Tell me why? huh? Tell me why I get those sleepless nights when I dont think of you before sleep? Why is it must? Why do you invade my mind every second?" Kris whispered. He has no idea why he was pouring his heart out on you right now, but it felt good. He doesnt want you to know and right now you werent listening while you slept like a rock at the moment.

Kris stop storcking your cheek "Im I ......in l-love? Is it that me Kris is in love with you kim seung mi~na? Have I fallen for you?" he paused before scroffing. He got up looking at you peaceful sleeping face for leaving. 'what the fell Im I taking!? I need to sleep now!'

 

                                                                                                ***


The next morning you woke up in afternoon. You looked around your bedroom "H-how did i get you?" You pushed off the blanket to find yourself that you were still in your outfit without your jacket. You shurgged asuming that you slept so heavy you dont remember walking to your room and sleepping on your bed without changing.

You had a weird dream. That kris was talking to you about his heart, his sleepless nights, how your lips were inviting to him, that no girl makes him feel like you do........and that....he might love you. You felt your cheeks burn 'no..nonono! its impossible! its just a dream kris cant fall for me'

After you washed up you went down to the kitchen to catch something to eat. You opened the frigde and picked up the bottle of milk. The cold liquid running down your throat felt good. Your eyes travelled upstairs 'Is he awake?' You decided to go check.

You steped into kris's room slightly nervous. "kris?" you called you entering his room. He wasnt there. You looked around the room only to find his dirty bed but not him. You heard the noice of shower from the bathroom. You asumed he was there and went to clean his bed.

"Aish this guy!" you began to striaghten his bedsheet. Kris's wram yet intoxicating scent filled your nose. You have to admit, it made you feel like giving in to this man. You heard the bathroom door open and you turned around to scold him for keeping  a dirty bed.

"Ya---" Your voice left your throat. Your eyes widen and your face turned red. Kris was in front of you only in a towel. Water dripping down from his wet golden hair and traveling down his long bear torso....

'OH

MY

GOD'

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOOOO~ WHAT IS GETTING INTO KRIS? *NUGDE NUGDE* OKAI SINCE MY SCHOOL STARTED I CANT UPDATED EVERY DAY HUHUHUUH~ AND NOW i HAVE EXTRA CLASSES WERE I HAVE TO STAY AT SCHOOL TIL 6PM TT_TT

 

BTW......MIXSTEP TEASER WOOOOO! OMG KAI ANND LUHAN LOOKED AWSOME!*O* LUHANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAEMIN LOOKS SO GOD LIKE *=* WAWAWAWA! I LOVE IT! CNT WAIT TO WATCH THE MV AND THE FULL SHOWCASE ISNT OUT YET *ROLL EYES* SM TROLLS!