Beautiful?

I'm Entirely in love

You looked at kris just to find him looking back at you with a emotionless expression. You closed you eyes shut and mentally sighed 'For appa'. You moved you hands slowly and placed them over kris's. Ypu dint dare to open your eyes when you felt kris slip the ring in your finger. You opened your eyes when kris's hand leave your and a applouse from the guest.

Sunddenly the left finger on your left hand felt haevy with the ring significants, it was suffocating you if that was possible. Sunmi passed you kris's ring and you took it from her. Just then you realized that you and kris were having couple rings. just great!

Kris gheld his hand in front of you and you slid the ring in his finger as quickly as possible, trying to get this finished as soon as possible. There ws applouse again from the guest and you dad announced the sermony end. you hived a bug sigh and excused yourself. On the way to the washroom people comgratulateed you and all you did was thank them fighting the urge to scream 'IM ING NOT HAPPY WITH THIS!!!!'

After hiving sighs in the washroom you came back out in the hall. Ironically kris was missing. You couldnt find him with EXO or with his parents. While the guests fashionably hoged on the food and while sunmi and taemin flirted with eachother with kai interupting every now and then throwly daggers at taemin ocasionaly, you took this chance to sneek out and look for kris. You made your way out of the hall and into the balcony, cold air hitting your face.

You spotted a fimiliar figure from the conner of you eye and walked out to it, only to find kris slouched with his elbows spporting his weigh with the help of the blacony wall. You cleared your thoart akwardly to get kris's attention. kris chose to ignore you.

"Hey! what are you doing out here? why arent you inside?" You asked.

"I think I should be asking you that" Kris answere not looking at you. You bit your lip and stood next to him gazing over the city view it look beautiful with all the lights.

Your eyes then drifted to your ring and then to kris's. They matched clearly. You moved your eyes from his hand to his face, his side posture was mesmerising. His sharp features smoothen from the dim light which made his clear white skin look even more soft, You heart tuged every time he blinked.

You have to admit kris is dreamy.

You felt your heart start to beat abnormally fast and your cheeks grew red hot. You quickly looked away and tried to soothen down your heart beat. Un-known to you kris was smirking.

For a while kris and you stood quitly until he spoke "So im officially your feince now?" he asked almost a whisper.

"Seems so" You replied shifting your gaze at kris and to you surpise he was staring back at you. You eyes met, either of you looked away ignoring your speeding heart beats.

"Why did you chose to wear this dress tonight" Kris's question caught you off guard.

"Beacause I like it" you whispered. None of you looked away.

"I like it too........." Kris moved unconsiously close to you and you dint move, after a long pause kris whispered "You look beautiful" You cheeks flushed  red. 'Did kris just call me beautiful?'

Kris tilt his head to his left and moved closer to you, his eyes shifting to your lips then back to your eyes he did that several times. You dint move as kept  staring at his mesmerising face. You could feel his breath on your lips, so warm and comforting. Your mind was completly black at the moment, the only one  on it was kris.

Kris's lips was just and inch from yours when someone exclaimed "Duizhang! Min~Min noona! there you are!!"

You and kris, both fliched at the sound and turned around to see tao beaming at you and sehun just staring. "If you two love birds are done making out, come  in and eat your share of dinner before chanyeol hogs it" Sehun said and walked away.

"We-we wernt making out sehun" You yelled and followed sehun into the hall.

Kris looked at tao and narrowed his eyes "I hate you" with that kris went inside the hall 'Stupid maknaes'

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SHORT UPDATE! I KNOW YOU HATE ME~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM HAVING MY EXAMS AND WONT BE FREE TILL 22. TT-------TT~ DINT DO WELL IN MY FIRST EXAM....I LACK CONCENRATION! BLAME IT ON EXO!

PLS FORGIVE ME FOR MY SPELLING MISTAKES. IM SICK~ CAUGHT COLD THIS BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER.

THANKYUU NEW SUBIES! ^^