The new kris

I'm Entirely in love

 

 


After meeting hyunri you walked back hime with a smile on your face, her enthusiastic was working greatly on you. Maybe after apologizing kris and you can get along well., only if he wants to talk to you. You stoped in front of the main door of your house. You grew nervous, it was always  a challenge to you. Its more nervousing then finnal exams at school or going to the principles office after being caught cheating during exams.

You steped into the house with a deep breath and closed the door behind you before stepping in further.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" A familiar voice bommed from the kitchen. You followed the voice to the kitchen only to find kris with an unreadable expression on his face.

"Where were you?" Kris asked again, his voice lower this time. He looked at you waiting for reply. But you just stood there thinking how much of a over

tolareting father kris looked like. His dint look angry but his expression wasnt comforting.

"I..-"

"You have been gone out for 8 hours! 8 HOURS!" Kris began emphasizing '8 hours' he walked towards you but you unintentional steped back at every step closer he took to you. "Have you any idea how worried I was? You dint even bother to pick up your phone when I called so many times" That explains the

long line of missed calls that hyunri mentioned you about. wait...........did kris just?

"You were worried about me?" you asked kirs with you mouth hung open and wide eyes, your expression as if some random person on the street just slapped you and then hugged you.

"W-what? I cant worry about you? I I'm your husband" Kris's expression softened when he said that.

Then this random person mistakes you for a gorilla. Your mouth fell even more open, if that was possible "Who the hell are you? And what have you done with kris?" You asked in total disbelieve of kris worrying about you.

When was the last time kris mentioned himself as your husband?............NEVER! so this definatly caught you puzzelled.

"yah~ dont stare at me like that" but you kept staring at him.

Kris found your shock expression adorable honestly, he chuckled "I dont have a good impression on you right?"

You shook your head and hands vigorously "No no its nothing like that"

Kris's chuckle face turned serious in a spilt second "Listen I have to tell you something"

"Oh~I have to tell you something too"

"ME FIRST" Kris said in a loud desperate voice.

"o-ok-ay?"

Kris indicated you to sit down on the chair while he sat opposite to you. Kris swallowed and wiped his non existing sweat before starting 'Is he nervous?'

"I wanna say that Im sorry about yesterday" Kris started in a soft voice "I really dint mean to leave you alone there, I know what happened to you last night was all my mistake. I was for some reason mad at you" Kris words caught you off graud. You knew why he was mad at you. Kris looked down before continuing.

"Honestly I dont like to see you with lay I dont know why, but I just dont. I admit I was also angry with you when the photographer called you and lay a couple. B-but ....." Kris looked at you making eye contact with you. Your started beating loudly, kris's eyes where glassy and sad. His eyes really showed you how much hurt he was from knowing what happened to you last night and even more hurt that it was because of him.

"But...I swear I never had any intention of hurting you. I promised your father that I'll protect you but I failed. Im sorry Im really very sorry." Kris looked down again He would probably would have unexpected outburst if he looked at you longer.

You were startled by the new kris. He isnt that rude, mean and expressionless kris now he is that sad, guilty and burdened by blame kris, He had the most painful expression right now.

"Will you forgive me?" Kris asked in a soft voice, brealy audible but you could hear it even over your loud heart beat, because right ther nothing was on your mind but kris. You never knew that this version of kris ever existed.

A soft smile played on your lips. You reached out and lifted kris's chin so that kris was looking at you. You pouted while tapping you your temple with your free hand, making your thinking pose "ummm....maybe I will forgive you if you cook me dinner" A mischievous smiled appeared on your face.

His looked at you surprised but nodded continuously and got up instantly to make you dinner. You looked at him in shock was he that desperate for your forgiveness?

Your eye follwoed him to and for and he walked around the kitchen like a busy mother making lunch for her already late for school kids. You watched kris an asumement while silently giggling.

"ouch~" Kris let out a cry. You stood up and walked over to him and saw that he cut his finger. "yah~give me your hand" You held him's wound finger under the running water and told him to stay like that till you get a bandaid.

You craefully placed the bandaid over his wound. Kris staring at you concentrating face as you did so, in amusements. He found it cute. He bend his head to look at you not realizing at his forehead was almost touching the top of your head.

"Done" You lifted you head to look up at kris. Little did you know that both of your head were too close for your comfort. You felt kris's warm steady breath on your lips. One wrong move from either of you and both of your lips would meet. Your face flushed a shade of red while your heart was beating loudly.

You carefully steped back distancing the closeness. You tried hiding your red face from kris as you bit your lips and looked around the kitchen like you have never been here. Kris found that cute too.

You eyes fell on the awfully cut vegetables, Fronwing you looked at kris who's face was visibly red because of embarressment "I dont know how to cook" He admited looking down at the ground under his feet. 'How cute!!' you shouted from inside while you laughed from the outside.

"You could have told me kris~ I was just joking with you" You said while laughing while taking the apron off of kris's body. "I'll cook"

After your successful cooking was done and then set the table to eat. You were eating like a hungry cow. Kris dint smile at all during dinner, he never said a word. Like he was in deep thoughts.

"Im sorry" You said in a small voice. You were done with the dinner and the washing the dishing. While you and kris sat in the balcony for fresh air you thought it was right time to apologize.

"huh?" kris looked at you confused.

"Im sorry I said that I'd have fallen for lay oppa if I dint have to marry you. I dint mean it. I dint know where it came from"

Kris tilt his head to look at you, he smile slightly "I forgave you, but did you forgive me?"

You mirrored his smile "Oh~I already forgave you even before you apologized to me" 

kris laughed surprisingly "Thanks"

"kris?"

"hmm"

"Do you have double personality?" Yoou have noidea where that came from.

"eh?"

"I mean first you were all so rude and mean but today you are really nice" A smiled played on you pouted lips.

Kris laughed again "I can always go back to the other kris" He teased you.

You instantly looked at him in horror "NO NO NO!  I LIKE THIS KRIS!!" you exclaimed. Kris just laughed and ruffled you hair before going back to

couting the stars.

You did like the this kris............


'A LOT.........

 

IN FACT'

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

IM SO TIRED TODAY SO MUCH HOMEWORK I MIGHT MELT LIKE CANDLE WAX! PRAY FOR ME. MY NEXT UPDATE MAY BE ON FTIDAY THEN IF I GET TIME ILL GO IN DURING THE WEEK. I UPDATE LATE THESE DAYS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL.

FORGIVE ME FOR MY TYPES PLEASE IM JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED TT--TT