MOVE IN?

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 

 

 

Kris took you for a walk in the park that near your building. You two were strolling down the street back to you house. Either of you spoke anything, except for Kris who informed youthat you both wont be going for dinner because he had meeting with Lee Sooman later.

You mentally thanked Mr Lee Sooman for calling a meeting for EXO that cancelled your date with kris.

Honestly, that was going to be your 1st date. You decided that you will go on your 1st date with the person that you truly love and will spend your entire life with. Well. your 1st is with the person who you are going to spend your entire life with.....but the only deference is that you dont love him, in fact you hate him.

You turned your head to your right and looked up at kris. He had his headphones on and was playing in his iphone. He walked with his own pace and you in your own. You walked further him .Yet you turned around to see where kris was and he was too back, he dint even notice you were'nt walking beside him .You statred walking again, your mind drifting away with thoughts not paying attention on were your going.

Your mind was filled with thoughts of how this is not the reality you wanted, getting married to someone you dint even knew existed a week ago and now every one is expecting you to accept him in your life. 'Can they not see what sort of man kris is? arrogant, rude, and everything bad, can they not see? can appa not see? can sunmi not see?' and yet they expect you to love him?

What about your dreams of marring some one you love. You parents did love marriage, why arent you allowed to? Does your father not trust you? with out you realizing a single tear falls down your white cheek.

A loud honk snapped you out of your thoughts,You found yourself in the middle of the road, you looked to your left to see a car speeding towards you, Your eyed wided and your heart started to beat so fast and loud that you thought that it would thud out of your chest any moment. You couldnt move no matter how hard you tried. like your brain dint respond to your command.

When the car was about to hit you, a pair of strong arms dragged you to the other side if the road.

"YAH! ARE YOU OKAY?" the voice shouted. "YAHH!! SEUNG MI~NA!!" the owner of the voice was vigorously shaking you back to reality. You recognized  that voice. It was Kris's.

You responded to his shaking looking up to his face, and your guess was right it was kris. His looked scared and angry and breathing loudly with his arms around you. You swallowed loudly while panting in protection of his arms.

"YAH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? WHY THE HELL WERE YOU STONED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD? WHY WERE YOU WALKING WITH ME? ARE YOU INSANE? DO YOU WANT TO DIE STUPID!!?" He shouted at you still holding you in his arms. 'how did he..?he dint even know i was gone?'

"I'm sorry" you answered in a small voice not sure if kris heard. You lifted your hand and land them on kris' . He flinched at the touch of your hands and pulled right away standing away from you. 'he doesnt like getting touched?'

You both stared walking again. It was silent again, kris dint get lost in his phone and kept his pae equal to yours so you would get lost again walking futher from him and you dint dare to.

"eh....kris?" you called him not sure why but you wanted to know something.

"umm" Kris dint bother to look at you but made sure you are beside him.

"why did you save me? you could have let me die there" you wanted to stab yourself for asking that, first he saves you and then doubt him for saving you.

Kris looked at you then back on the road "if something happened to you your father will kill me and im not planing to quit this world this early" he answered you.

You slowed pace and so did kris matching his pace with you again. You thier not to chuckle at his answer but you did think it was funny, but kris caught you chuckling slowly from the coner of his eye.

And in no time you two were home.


--SKIP--

The next day after choosing the venue for you engagement, sunmi was over at your house for dinner.  Since your dad likes sunmi he never minds having her over..

"Min~Min I have to tell you something." sunmi announced while you two were in the kitchen after dinner washing the dishes. you nodded her to go on

"I'm leaving to Turkey tomorrow with my parents for vocation" sunmi said almost a whisper but you manage to hear that.

"WHAT?" you exclaimed, you put down the clean plates so you wont lose your grip on them. "APPA'S IS LEAVING ME AND NOW YOU TOO? OMG THIS IS NOT HAPPING!!!" you pulled your hair. "TURKEY? WHY TURKEY? WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO THERE?"

You dad came running in, afraid by your sudden outburst. you were freaking out yelling like its the end of the world.

Sunmi slapped your head and shut up rubbing the spot she hit you. "shut up! it only for 2 weeks you'll be fine". You agreed and nodded slowly.

"this is great seung mi~na!!!" you dad suddenly shouted.

"You and kris and move in together, so you wont be alone..he will be there to protect you and he will keep you company as well" your dad is the one who is insane now. your mouth dropped open in a very unlady like manner while sunmi stared at you like he got slapped.

Your dad pulled out his phone "you will be moving to our moving in with kris in our pent house tomrrow afternoon" your dad happily informed you while he dailed a number.

the Pent house was not far from your apartment. You and you dad would moved there during spring break and sunmi would come along too. "sunmi dear help Seung mi~na pack" your dad requested but sunmi gave no respond nor did you. because you two were busy being shock.

"ahh yeobosaeyo~ Mrs Wu.....I have a great idea...." with that your dad left the kitchen.

You and sunmi exchange glances. "dad wants me to LIVE in the SAME house with a GUY...ALONE!!?" you looked at sunmi again.  Sunmi looked back at you with a apologetic look "sorry....ill be back be 2 weeks."

You facepalmed yourself, more like slapping your own face. "2 long...LOOONNGGGGGGGGGGGGG weeks" you murmured

 

'LIVING


WITH


KRIS?


SHOT ME NOW!!!'

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( BECAUSE MY SCHOOL IS STARTING I WONT BE ABLE  TO UPDATE ALI=OT SORRY GUYS..

BUT YOU KNOW I LOVVVEEEE YOU~

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND READERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE~ SILEBT READERS ARE NOT ALOOWED! IM STRICK NOW! SUBSCRIBE TO READ....KEKEKEKEK LOL PLEASE SUBSCRIBE,