Jealous kris

I'm Entirely in love

ANOTHER UBEDITED CHAPTER ...SORRY

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and kris arrived at the night club in top floor on one of the best hotels in seoul. You stood outside the club waiting for kris who went to pay for something. You saw him walking towards you and you smiled.

"Okay! lets go--" You walked towards the enterance only to be stopped by kris grabing your upper arm "what now?"

"Once were inside no talking to strangers and no drinking! get it?"  kris warned in a stern voice.

 

You made a face at kris and crossed your arms over your chest "Stop acting like a over tolareting father! I wont talk to strangers Im not stupid and 1 glass of alcohol wont kill me!" you rolled your eyes.

Kris rose a eyebrow at you with a smirk on his face "You want me to remind you what one glass of alcohol did to you THAT night?" the sences of kissing kris in the car then waking up with him in same bed floaded in your mind. Your face turned red and quiclky walked inside the club. A victoriously smile  spread across kris's face and followed you inside.

Not long when you and kris enter the dark hall with different color lights flickering everywhere a frown over came kris's face. Men stared at you and whispered something to each other then stared at you again. 'What I was afraid of! men checking her out!'

You sat on one of the empty red tall seats sorrounding a silver circular table "Come on!" You jabbed your thumb towards the seat besides you singaling kris to sit. he did as you told. "Its so loud here" kris complained looking around at girls in reveling dresses and drunks boys walking past him and some dancing on the dance floor while some.....well making out in a corner visible to all. kris qucikly looked away in disgust.

"What did you think God's child? Its a club, its suppose to be loud." You mocked kris and slightly moved your shoulders to the beat playing in the club. kris made a face at you and looked away.

Kris glared draggers at 2 men who intensly stared at you but ran away when they saw kris's killer look. 'Idoits dont you stare at her!!'

Something suddenly hit you and you quickly looked at kris "Dont tell me you havent been to a club either?" you asked panicking. Kris scoffed and looked at you "Of crouse I have been to a club before idiot! thats why I know what kind of atmosphere its going to be here. And If I dint go to a club how may you explain me bring you here?!" you nodded.

"When was the last time you went to a club?" You asked.

"2 years ago in canada" kris replied and your eyes widen "You went to canada?" you asked and kris nodded.

"I use to live there before I moved to korea 4 years ago. but I still go to canada for vocation sometimes" Kris replied. You interest grew and you sat facing kris with a beaming face.

"After we get married will you take me there one day?" You blunt out. 'After we get married? did I just.....?' You quickly covered your mouth with you hand.

To your surprise kris chuckled and leaned closer to you, your faces only inches away "...I will take you to canada if you want. do you want to seung mi~na?"

He asked. You moved you hand and nodded. Kris moved closer so you could hear his husky voice over the loud music "Okay then. I'll take you to canada after we get married" kris winked and sat striaght.

Your heart eat increased and your face turned red, which always happenes when kris's face in near your. You mentally thanked the darkness because it was impossible to see your red face......or thats what you thougth.

Kris smirked and looked at you from the corner of his eye 'she is blushing...' Kris managed to see your red face even in the dark.

"Now what?" kris asked after he gave your heart sometime to come back to its normal beat rate.

You got uo from the chair "Im going to dance...coming?"  Kris shook his head and you shurgged and walked over to the dance floor moving your body to 2pm's Hands up remix ver playing by the DJ.

Kris was least bit interested in dancing so he just sat there keeping a eye on you. He knew what funny business the men in club do.

He dint want to be her all he wanted to do was drag you out of this place where men stared at you. He dint like it! he dint like it one bit! it annoyed and angered him for some reason.

2 hours passed as you danced continuesly to the remix ver of kpop songs playing by the DJ. It was surprising that no man approched to you or did something funny. Because everytime one tried to kris's dead glared would kill their interest in you on the spot.

'Stare at here again and ill yank out your eyeballs from your skull!' kris screamed inside but kept a clam face outside and just glared at men arrouching you.

If looks could kill....all the man in the club would have been dead my now ...........!

'Im I jealous?......or Im I possessive about her?' kris mushed.

'Nahhhhhhh its impossible! i jsut hate clubs thats it......................Righ?'

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

WHOOOAHHHHHH~ WHY IM I UPDATING EVERYDAY? HEHEHEHEH I WILL BE UPDATING ILL MY OFF DAYS ARE OVER AND I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY......

THANK YOU AND WELCOME ALL NEW SUBSCRIBER :)  

NET CHAPTER WILL BE LOOONNNGGG~ PREPARE YOURSELF >:D