Chapter 3 My past, the contract, my dream, an the enemy

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 3: My past, the deal, the contract, my dream, the enemy


Hello! I finally got my new computer working! Yes! But…The keyboard is HUGE and is so far spaced out! I can’t really hit the buttons an ugrhh! Anyway hopefully the format will work better now! And Yun’s thoughts will be in italized.


Park Yun's POV first person:

                I gulp. The director is a big man...not like fat but like tough and tall and scary looking. "Have a seat Yun." he says sternly pointing to a chair in front of his desk. I do as he says. "Yun have you seen this?" he asks throwing the paper of me and Lu Han on the desk. I nod my head.

 *So it is about this dumbo! Ugh it's all his fault!*

"Um...sir it isn't what you think! Lu Han and I..." I say but trail off. *Hate each other? Is that better than saying we like each other?* "Ok I understand." he says apparently the silence answered for me.

 *He's not mad that I hate Lu Han is he? Wait why would he care?*

 "oh ok good! I thought i was in trouble or something! I'm glad you understand my feelings toward Lu Han! I hope it's not a problem." I say worriedly. "A problem?" he laughs. "Ha of course not! In fact I think this will work even better now!" he says pacing the room. "I think you'll this proposal I'm about to tell you..." he smiles.

 *What is he talking about?*

"Ive received a lot of annoying calls from the press demanding an answer about the relationship between Lu Han and you." he says.

*is he mad?*

 "And I've been talking to SM about this scandal. Mr.Chun talked to Lu Han about this and he says your not dating."

 *whew! Thank goodness! Now this misunderstanding is fixed!*

 "But this gave both of us a brilliant idea! This will benefit us all!" I look at him confused. "What plan?" I ask. "Well..." he says "for you two to pretend to be dating! This will boost our sales by 100x!"

*wait...what? Me date him? Ohh no!*

 "But sir--" I start to say before he cuts me off. "And since you like him this will go along so much better! Mr.Chun and I have already discussed this and agreed. He is telling Lu Han right now! Isn't this exciting!?" he says happily. I stared at him wide-eyed and open mouthed. "No! Of course not!" I yell at him. He looks at me surprised. I guess not many people yell at him, you know him being the head-honcho and al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter