Chapter 13: I tell her the truth...or part of it...

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Since I'm doing this on my iPad <> will represent who is thinking what) Chapter 13: I tell her the truth or part of it… {In EXO dorms} EXO POVs ( "Ehh?" Sehun says *Why is Lu Han here? He lives with that Yun girl his fiance!* "EXO meeting!" he yells. *Ugh! So early in the morning! Are you serious!* EXO trudges towards the living room.

"Where are the reincarnation dorms!?" Lu Han asks all panicky. "Geez thats it!?" Tao says. *I thought someone may have been hurt!* "Reincarnation dorms? Full of prissy little flowers!” Tao says laughing. Kris slaps his head. "Quiet!" *Sammy is very nice actually! Their not prissy!* "Why do you need to go?" Lay asks. *It's Yun isn't it?* " Uhh no reason..." says Lu Han nervously.”It's because he cheated on Yun!" Chanyeols exclaims.*I read it in today's newspaper!* "What!?" they all shout. 

*How could he!? Yun seems nice!* 

"That !* 

*Good for him!* 

 *I can't believe he'd do that!* 

*That is horrible!* 

 *All for it! Never really like Reincarnation* 

*So mean!*" 

You cheated!?" Kai says shocked. *Stupid Reincarnation!* "That's low...even for you Lu Han..." Suho says disappoint written all over his face. *I'm so disappointed in him...Poor Yun!*              "I know...I didn't mean to! It's all a misunderstanding! I want to explain to Yun that I lik---I mean that everything was just a misunderstanding!" Lu Han says. *I don’t want them to know I like her!* "Aww look at him growing up already!" Xiumin said smiling. *He is so mature!* "No time to joke." Lu Han said seriously. "Lulu is serious!" Chanyeol said shocked. *I've never seen him like this before!*  

             "Let's go! I'll take you to the Reincarnation dorms." Suho said heading towards the door. "What? You know where they live?" Lu Han asks confused. "Yep, err...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter