Chapter 9:The truth behind the lies

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                             Chapter 9: The truth behind the lies
Lu Han's POV:

                  Just then I hear the my phone ring. Listen to my ringtone. "Yah! Idiot pick up your phone! YAH!" *It's a voicemail I got from Yun once. I decided to keep it and use it as a ringtone.* I picked up the phone and looked at the caller Id "My crazy girlfriend" I look over at Yun. *But she's right there...sleeping.* "Hello?" I say into the phone. "Hi Lu Han Oppa!" says an annoying squeaky voice. *M-MINA!?* (RECAP)

 

 

          "Mina!" I yell into the phone but then Yun stirs. I head downstairs. "Mina! What are you doing with Yun's phone?" I whisper careful not to wake up Yun. "Oppa! I wanted to hear your voice!" whines Mina through the phone. "Don't care Mina where are you? Give back the phone." I says sternly. "Okay Oppa! under one condition..." she says slyly. *This doesnt sound good...* "Oppa come meet me! And... give me a kiss!" she says happily. *eww no...* "Mina! No, just give me the phone please! Mina I will rep--" I start to say but Mina  cuts me off. "Do you want to know who Yun likes? Cause Oppa it's not you." Thump thump thump *What's this? Why is my heart aching? I don't care...we're not even dating for real...So why do I care?* "Don't care Mina." I say plainly. "Oppa you can't fool me! I know you like her a lot! I saw you two at the shop. I'll tell you everything they texted each other...She even say what her ideal guy is like..." *Should I go? no...I shouldn't....but I want to know!* "Fine Mina, I'm coming." I say grabbing my keys and heading out the door. "Perfect Oppa." Mina says smiling.

Mina's POV-<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter