Chapter 22: Intense!

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22:

Yun's POV:

"L-Lu Han!" I stutter moving away from Minwoo. "I thought you were coming home at 11..." "I was, but practice ended early.

Now what were you two doing?" Lu Han says angrily.

 "Nothing! Nothing happened between us!" I say.

"I was just helping her deal with some problems. Nothing happened." Minwoo assured him.

 Lu Han glared at Minwoo "Bull! Do you expect me to believe that!? Why would she go to you? I'm her husband!"

Minwoo smirks "Sure don't act like one." Lu Han started towards Minwoo but I blocked Lu Han with my arm. "Hey don't snap at him!" I yell.

"What so now you two are buddies?! Why are you protecting him? And why did you go to him when I'm your husband!?" he yells.

"Isn't it obvious!? You're not exactly the most understanding person. Besides Minwoo is my friend I know I can count on him!"

I look at Lu Han sadly. "But you I obviously can't..." "What?" you can count on me."

 "Can I?" I ask sadly. "Lu Han, can I count on someone who doesn't even count on me!? You don't even trust me. When I told you that nothing happened you didn't believe me!" I say angrily.

"But you didn't believe me either when I told you that nothing happened between Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter