Chapter 12: I break into the Reincarnation dorms

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               Chapter 12: I break into the Reincarnation dorms

 

       (Narrator's POV and Lu Han's somewhere in the story it switches without me knowing...)

 

             Lu Han pedals fast to the EXO dorms. "Yah!" Lu Han yells barging into the dorm and yelling. "Where are the Reincarnation dorms!?" Lu Han yells. "Ehh?" said Sehun sleepily coming out of his room. "Lu Han why are you up so early?" asked Chanyeol rubbing his eyes. "What's all the noise about?" yells Kai down the hall storming out of his room mad. "Yeah I need my sleep!" Baekhyun says coming out of room. "Meeting the living room! All EXO members head towards the living room!" Lu Han yells.

 

               "Ehhh hyung! I'm tired...can we go back to sleep?" Sehun whined. "No!" Lu Han said. "Where are the Reincarnation dorms?" Lu Han asks. "Is that all!?" Kris shouts mad that he was women up for nothing. "Jeez! That's it!" Tao yells. "Reincarnation dorms? Full of prissy little flowers!” Tao says laughing. Kris slaps his head. "Quiet!" "Why do you need to go?" Lay asks.

 

              "Uhh no reason..." says Lu Han nervously.”It's because he cheated on Yun!" Chanyeols exclaims. "What!?" they all shout. "You cheated!?" Kai says shocked. "That's low...even for you Lu Han..." Suho says disappoint written all over his face.

 

           "I know...I didn't mean to! It's all a misunderstanding! I want to explain to Yun that I lik---I mean that everything was just a misunderstanding!" Lu Han says. *I don’t want them to know I like her!* "Aww look at him growing up already!" Xiumin said smiling. "No time to joke." Lu Han said seriously. "Lulu is serious!" Chanyeol said shocked.

 

             "Let's go! I'll take you to the Reincarnation dorms." Suho said heading towards the door. "What? You know where they live?" Lu H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter