Chapter 17: I'm Sorry x2

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: I’m Sorry x2

 

Narrator’s POV:

[Again Lu Han’s Dark Blue, Yun’s Light Blue]

 

“Well…” Lu Han begins. “Yun and I had just gotten home from our date from the ice cream shop when my phone rang. I picked it up only to find that Mina, the server lady at the ice cream shop was a creepy sasaeng fan I had a long time ago. But she changed a lot so I didn’t recognize her. Anyway she called me telling me to come over. I refused but she told me she had some info on Yun that interested me.” Lu Han said. “What kind of info?” says the MC leaning in interested. Lu Han blushes and looks away from Yun. *Bye Bye cool image…* *Is this really what happened?* “Well it was…er Mina said that Yun liked someone else, and that she knew Yun’s ideal type and that if I wanted to know I’d have to kiss her. I really wanted to know.” Lu Han said quickly. *Really that was it? Why did he care? Does he…? Of course not Yun, what a crazy idea!* Awws come from the audience making Lu Han blush even more he quick sneaks a glance at Yun. She looks flustered and embarrassed. *Does that mean I’m forgiven? No wait that's right...it's all an act...*

 “Well how do you feel about this?” The MC asks turning towards Yun. “I…Well…Umm…I forgave him.” Yun says turning towards Lu Han and gave him a hug. “Sorry I didn’t believe you.” Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter