Chapter 21: Past Revealed...

Marrying The Enemy (New Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21: Past Revealed…

Yun’s POV:

“So…” Minwoo says awkwardly. “What did that guy do to you?” I let out a big sigh. “Well Minwoo it’s kinda of a long story…” “It’s fine I have plenty of time. And you said that Lu Han doesn’t come home till 11 so we have plenty of time.” Minwoo says patting the seat beside him. “Ok…Well before I became an idol I was living with my parents…And they didn’t really seem to like me, they didn’t care what I did, if I failed classes, or anything like that.” I gave a weak laugh. “You’d think that’d be a good think being a teenager…but really it wasn’t it was lonely. I was really sad, and depressed thinking no one cared about me. That is until I met someone…” “That Niel guy?” Minwoo asks. I nod my head. “Yeah Niel was nice, kind, and really sweet and protective. I really loved him. I told him all my problems and everything. He told me he’d never leave me and that he’d protect me from anything! I being young and naïve believed him…Then after about 8 months of dating he started avoiding me.” I felt tears start b at my eyes and I quickly wiped them away. “You can stop if you want…” Minwoo says looking worried for me and handing me a tissue. “Thanks, but I haven’t ever told anyone about this before…I think I need to get it off my chest to let it go…” “Ok then go on.” He says patting my back in reassurance.

 I take in a deep breath and then let it out. “Anyway at first I thought I was being paranoid but then I caught h-him…” I say feeling myself choke on the words I was about to say, remembering the horrible memory. I felt more hot wet salty tears fall. *Keep it together Yun!* And Minwoo handed me more tissues. “I caught him cheating…When I confronted him about it he didn’t say anything and instead he just ignored me and just left. He went to America not contacting me once. I was so shocked and depressed. That the one person I thought would always be there just left…Left me there with no one. I even tried to kill myself! I tried jumping off a building. But before I could commit suicde a little boy convinced me not to, saving my life.” I remembered the memory like it was yesterday. *That boy saved me…I am forever grateful.*

[Flashback]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter