Kidnapped

Chase Me If You Can

 

 

 

 

 

Seo Young's POV

I feel like I want to throw up. 

I mean, I already ate three scoops of sundae with Lina and Kris earlier, and this chocolate icecream isn't helping. Baekhyun isnt helping at all. He keeps asking me if I wanted another scoop when I finished my first one. 

We argued.

And he won.

Now, I'm on my second scoop. Which made me felt queesy. 

"Ayoo man!" A man greeted Baekhyun. We both looked up, and saw Kevin. Kevin smiled and waved cutely at me. 

"Hi Seunghyun." Baekhyun said. Kevin pulled a chair and sat with us. Baekhyun looked grumpy, because Kevin talked to me, made me laugh and smile. 

Seriously, Kevin is one hell of a funny idiot. 

"I think we need to go." Baekhyun said, grabbed my wrist and made me go out of the creepy girlish ice cream parlour. 

"WHAT THE HELL?! LET THE HELL GO!" I squeeled as Baekhyun was dragging me to a park.

I, Park Seo Young, was being dragged by a man who I don't even know that much. 

"Shut up and follow!" He growled. 

"No way!" I said and stopped. Baekhyun looked back and his eyes pierced mine. 

"Walk, Park Seo Young." he growled. I never felt so intimidated in my entire life. 

I HAVE NEVER BEEN FORCED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE.

AND HERE I AM BEING DRAGGED TO AN UNKNOWN PARK WITH AN UNKNOWN GUY. 

Okay, maybe I know him. 

A little. 

"YAH! LET ME GO!" I screamed. People are giving us looks as I kept squirming and screaming like a lunatic. Baekhyun dragged us to the sidewalk, cars passing by. "LET ME GO YOU HOOLIGAN!" I screamed. 

"Shush down!" He said warningly. 

"HOW COULD I SHUT UP IF YOU KEEP DRAGGING ME AROUND LIKE SOME KIND OF PET DOG?!?!"

"Seo Young! Just follow me okay?" He said. 

WHAT THE HELL DID HE EXPECT ME TO DO?

FOLLOW HIM?

FOLLOW MY . 

"Baekhyun I-" I didnt get to finish my sentence as a convertable stopped right in front of us, missing Baekhyun's feet by an inch. A strong built man wearing a hat and shades came out. He gave Baekhyun a hard shove and pulled me in the car. 

OH GREAT ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES TO DRAG. 

He made me sit in the car and strapped on the seat belt. Before I had the chance to jump out, he started the engine and speed off.

"SEO YOUNG!!" I heard Baekhyun screamed my name from behind. 

"Who are you?!" I tried to ask. He smirked as he turned around a few corners, ran through three red lights and now speeding over a river. 

"Me?" he repeated. "You really don't remember, do you?" He said and pinched my waist. 

I

Was

Horrified. 

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! A ?! GET ME OFF!!!" I screamed. The guy smirked again. Something familiar about that smirk...

"You called me a now?! Aish, that's cruel of you!" He said, his voice sounded sad. 

"WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?! YOU JUST PINCHED MY WAIST!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO THINK?!" I wailed. He stopped the car on the sideway and turned to me. He smirked again as he opened his shades. Those familiar eyes. 

"Hi Seo Young. You really don't remember me?" he said. "Look at me." I looked at his eyes. Those eyes stared back at me with interest. Isn't those eyes...

"ELI?!?" I screamed. He smiled. "KYAAAAA!" I screamed and lunged for him. 

I failed due to the seat belt. Stupid seat belt. I unbuckled it and lunged again. 

"Woah woah, calm down, Seo Young!" He said when I tackled him until his back hit the car's doors. I didn't though. I squeeled like there's no tomorrow. He sighed as he peeled me off. 

"OHMYGODYOUDONOTKNOWHOWMUCHIMISSYOU,YOUIDIOT.WHEREHAVEYOUBEENSTALKINGOFF?DOYOUHAVEAJOBYET?DOYOULIVEHERENOW?OOHTHATSOUNDEDGOOD. DOYOULIVEHERENOW,ELI?WHATSYOURADDRESS?IWOULDLOVETOCOMETHE-"

"OKAY OKAY WAIT! What the heck are you talking about??" Eli shut me up with putting his index finger on my lips. I grinned.

"Sorry. I was just SO HAPPY!" I said before attacking him with hugs again. He sighed. He didn't peeled me off this time, he just hugged me back and patted my shoulders. 

"Okay, I know you are happy to see me. But, let go, okay?" Eli sighed again. I smiled and nodded on his shoulders. I let him go and grinned like an idiot. 

"I missed you SOOO bad!!" I said happily. Eli grinned at me. 

"I know. I know you can't resist someone as hot as me." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulders. Eli smiled as he started the engine and drove back to the park. 

"Jyeaaah right. Last time I saw you, your eyes were swollen and red."

"Shut up."

"And you had snot running down your nose."

"Shut up."

"And you wiped the snot with the tissue and then wiped your eyes with it. Eww." Eli sighed. 

"I was a kid. And shut up."

I kept babbling at him the most embarrassing things that happened to him as he drove. His ears got red in embarrassment as he drove. 

Man, I miss this idiot. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I slumped on the benches at the park. 

Damn, I lost her. 

What will I tell her mother?

"Hi Mrs. Park. Someone kidnapped your daughter and me, being a big sissy, can't protect her. I hope you are not mad."

She'll slap me, beat me up to death, chop me into pieces and then burn it to ashes and dumped into the river. 

I shivered at the thought. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Haha oh my god I love torturing Baekhyun. 

Sorry Baekkie =3