Nervous?

Chase Me If You Can

Seo Young's POV

I picked up my books and left to my locker, laughing my off with Lina. She is really something. She made another dumb joke and we bursts into fits of laughter, earning 'WTF are you laughing at' stares from people around us. We both then walked in silence, but still holding back a couple of giggles. We finally broke in when we reached Lina's locker. 

"I cannot believe you kicked that guy in the balls." I said, the remaints of my laugh still there. Lina snorted. 

"Hey, he tried to flirt with me. Guess what? He flirted with da wrong gurrrllll..." Lina said. 

"Still-" 

"Hi Lina." A voice cut my sentences. We looked back and saw Taeyon and her girls. 

"Hi." Lina said coldly. She says she hated them. 

"Wanna hang out with us at the mall? We could go shopping together." Taeyon said. She glared at me. "Of course, the nerd can't follow." I my breath. Oh I just want to slap the b*tch in the face.

"No thanks. I'll pass."

"Oh, okay. Just say hi to your brother, Kris, okay?" She said and sashayed away. Her friends did the same. Dang it, I hate it when people sashays. It is just so effing girly and stupid. 

"Guess that she likes Kris." I said as we walked together to the gates. Lina and Kris offered me a ride home yesterday, and he is very much happy to take me home today too. Lina scoffed.

"Hey, you don't know the rest of it. Kris had always has this pokerface on when girls flirt with him." She said. "It happens a lot in Canada."

"Really?" I said surprised. Kris looks like any other normal and happy brother. When we were near the gate, sounds of girls whispering and squeeling were heard. We looked foward, and saw Kris being wooed and stared by girls. He was standing outside the car, his body leaning agaisnt the windows. He was wearing a white shirt and black dress pants, nothing special. But even by wearing that, I also almost wooed at him. 

And what surprised me even more, he had this pokerface on. I saw Tiffany skip to him and asked something while twirling her hair. Lina stopped dead at her tracks. I looked at her and she had this grin plastered on her face..

 

And she pulled me to hide in the bustop. It was pretty near where Kris was being flirted by Tiffany so we could hear every word of it.

"Hi there. You look lost. Want some help?"

No response from Kris.

"I'm Tiffany by the way. One of the popular girls."

"So?" Kris said and glaced at her. 

"No reason. I was just telling. Anyways, do you need help?"

No response from Kris. 

"Here's my phone number. Call me if you get lost, or need someone to keep company at a cafe or something." She said and handed a piece of paper. Kris inhaled and looked at Tiffany, straight in the eye.

"Look, girl, I think you are the one who is lost. I don't need your help, and I think you need help. So run along and go." Kris said in a rather deep tone. Tiffany didn't fret our drip a sweat. Instead, she giggled. 

"Oh, you are a cold one. Nevermind, ice can melt too if you are hot enough." She said and winked. I could literally hear Lina swear.

"What the heck? She has the nerve!?" Lina whispered to me. I nodded. Wow, talk about serious flirting. Kris ignored her. Tiffany pouted. 

"It's hot here. Why not shade under the tree over there on that bench? It's shady." She said. Kris crossed his arms on his chest and his eyes drifted away. 

"Okay, I cant take this anymore!" Lina said as she crept up behind and ushered me to follow. We made sure we looked like the students who just came out of school. "Oppa!" Lina said cheerfully. I just followed her. Kris face formed into a relieved smile. Lina ran up to Kris and hugged him. She tip toed and whispered something to him briefly before letting go and grinned. "Oppa, I'm tired and hot!" She whinned. She also pouted. 

"Play along," Lina mouthed me. I nodded my head a little. Kris smiled at me and ruffled my hair in this affectionate way. He then turned to Lina and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo... hows my little Lina doing today? Really? Did the teachers give my Lina too much work. Aigoo, poor you and Seo Young. Don't worry. Oppa will take you and Seo Young to the ice cream shop to cool off, okay?" Kris said. Lina and I nodded cutely. Tiffany stared in shock as Kris opened the door for me and Lina. He totally ignored Tiffany and went to the other side and opened the door to the driver's seat. He started the engine and speed off, leaving a jealous and confused Tiffany.

"Oh my god, ewwww. I am never going to talk like that again!" Kris said. Lina looked at him.

"Hey, you think it's easy being all good and cute? You, my brother, owe me a sundae. Well, since we ARE going to an ice cream shop, might as well claim my prize there." Lina said and stretched her arms.

"You do not know how thankful I am to you and Seo Young. You came right in time!" Kris said and sighed. "That girl is just berghhh" 

"She's the queenka you know?" I said. Kris looked at the mirror and raised a brow at me. 

"Really? A girl like that is a queenka? Tsh, school these days." Kris said and tsked his head. 

"YOU OWE ME A SUNDAE DON'T FORGET THAT." Lina suddenly said and rested her head on the headrest. 

"Yeah yeah, I owe you big time. Thank you, little sister. And thank you Seo Young."

"You could have seen Tiffany's face when my brother ruffles your hair. She was like, 'OMG why is this guy ruffling her hair?' " Lina said and we burst into fits of giggles. I glanced back at Kris on the mirror. His eyes twinkled at me. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Ayoo Baek. Where you going?" Luhan asked me. I looked up and held up a Math book at him. 

"Seo Young left this. This is my big break!" I said excitingly. Luhan rolled his eyes and threw his hands up.

"OH THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING MY BEST FRIEND A CHANCE. NOW PLEASE JUST LET HIM SUCCEED AND NOT SCREW UP AND LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF THE GIRL." Luhan said loudly. I slapped his shoulders.

"Hey! I won't screw up, okay? It's going to be easy, I return the book, and have a little chit chat with her." I said. Luhan rolled his eyes at me.

"Remember 2nd grade?"

 

[Flashback]

"S-s-sun-sunny, here. I picked these flowers for you." Baekhyun said and handed a pretty girl with short hair a bouquet of daisies. Her face lit up.

"Oh, thank you Baekhyun! But, what flower is this?" She said and wondered. Her nose started to twitch. 

"It's daisies. I hope you like it." Baekhyun said shyly. Sunny's eyes lit up with alarm as she sneezed. She threw the flowers to Baekhyun. 

"I'm allergic to daisies, Baekhyun!" She cried and ran away, sneezing. 

Baekhyun was left, confused.

[End of Flashback]

 

I groaned. It wasn't the best memory ever.

"I cannot believe I forgot she is allergic to daisies." Luhan laughed.

"Yep, you screwed another one with Jessica noona, too."

 

[Flashback]

"Jessica noona, I like you. I like you very much." A 15 year old Baekhyun confessed to Jessica, a 16 year old. Jessica smiled. 

"I like you too, Baekhyun. And, ooppss!" The wind blew Jessica's hat from his head and it drifted behind Baekhyun. 

"Oh, I'll get that." Baekhyun said and turned around. He forgot that he had a hole on his trousers that day, right at the back. When he bent down to pick the hat, he heard footsteps. And when he looked back, Jessica was gone.

Baekhyun was left heartbroken.

[End of Flashback]

Luhan was rolling on the school floors laughing. I rolled my eyes. 

'Hey! Stop giving me flashbacks! It's making me jiggly!" I retorted. Luhan waved his hands at me.

"I'm sorry (laugh) bro! It (laugh) was just (laugh) so freaking (laugh) funny! BWAHAHAHAHHA" He wailed. I kicked his leg. 

"YAH! Stop laughing! You are suppose to give me support! Not laugh your off!"

"Okay okay." Luhan said calming down. He sat on the floor. 

"Fine. About that plan-"

"BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

LOL

 

So, crappy update :P

 

Soz >.<

 

I just wanted to make fun of BAEKHYUN. LOL

 

Holes on his trousers. 

ROFL 's on the floor like Luhan.