Chapter 16- I dont know what to name this. Soz :P

Chase Me If You Can

Narrator's POV

Baekhyun smiled as he inhaled the sweet scent of the field. Lina wrinkled her nose. 

"I do not know what is so good smelling about a sweaty football field." She said and pouted. 

"It's not that bad.." Seo Young admitted. 

"Come on. Under that tree. My legs are getting tired." Baekhyun said as he started walking towards a shady tree. Lina giggled. 

"Probably because you tripped on the treadmill too much." She said as she giggled again. Baekhyun's face turned red.

"Aww Lina, don't ." Seo Young said. Lina rolled her eyes. 

"Like you didn't laugh, honey." She said. Seo Young felt guilty as she stared at her feet. Baekhyun's face turned red until they reached the shady tree.

"Oh, I am so bored!"Seo Young said. Baekhyun suddenly stood up, surprising Seo Young and Lina. 

"Lina! Get up!"

"No!!"

"Get up!"

"No!"

"If you are my friend, then get up!" Baekhyun said. Lina paused for a while before sticking her tounge out.

"Nah, maybe I am not your friend."

"Lina!"

"Okay fine!" Lina said as she stood up and held her arms out in defeat. She then crossed it on her chest. "What?"

"Fight me." Baekhyun challenged. Lina's eyes were about to roll out of their sockets from the shock while Seo Young gasped. 

"Who fight and say what now?" 

"Fight me! Throw a punch or whatever. See if I, the Baekhyun who now has muscles, can deflect it." Baekhyun boasted. Lina rolled her eyes. 

"Look, Baekhyun. You can't win over brawn. You have to have skills." 

"Yeah, Lina's right. You might get hurt." Seo Young said. Baekhyun huffed.

"Oh, so you mean this girl, could beat me?" Baekhyun laughed. "Seo Young, she is, like, 2 times smaller than me. I mean, how could she win?" Baekhyun boasted again and laughed. Seo Young's eyes widened. 

"But seriously, have you ever seen her fight?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Then you know nothing." 

"besides, you are not a worthy opponent, Baekkie. Forget it." Lina said as she chuckled. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. 

"Not true! I am a great fighter!" He argued. "Come on, just hit me!" He challenged. Lina faked a yawn. 

"Next time, sissy. Right now, I could use some sitting and rest." She said as she stretched. 

"What are you? Chicken?" Baekhyun said again. Lina stopped. She looked back. 

"What did you call me?"

"Chicken. As in, cluck cluck cluck.." Baekhyun said and immitated a chicken, pressing both his arms on his side and flapping his palms as his neck jerked fowards and backwords. "Cluck cluck cluck! Lina is a chicken!" Baekhyun teased again. 

"No, Baekhyun no! You cannot challenge her! You might get hu-"

"Alright pretty boy." Lina said finally, turning her head around to face Baekhyun. "I'll fight you. But if you get hurt or cry, not my fault." Lina said. Baekhyun snorted. 

"As if. I think you are the one who is going to get hurt." He teased again. Lina raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, sissy. Give me your best shot." Lina said. She held her 'swag' stance as Baekhyun prepared. Baekhyun throwed a punch, but Lina ducked it with ease. "Is that it?" She said. 

"No. Prepare for this!" Baekhyun said as he kicked Lina's stomach. The kick was sloppy, and Lina managed to get hold of his foot. She twisted it a little and pushed him back. Baekhyun staggered back when Lina pushed his feet. 

"Really? What are you? 10?" It was Lina's time to tease. Baekhyun balled his fists and aimed it at Lina. Lina easily dodged it. She grabbed hold of Baekhyun's arms as her feet swiped Baekhyun's feet, making him fall down and Lina pinning on him. 

"b-but -but..." He stammered. Lina smirked. 

"Forget it, sissy. You are lucky that I didn't break your arms." Lina cooed as she realeased him and walked back at Seo Young, who stared in shock. 

"Aish, you shouldn't have beat him up so hard." Seo Young said as she nudged Lina. Lina laughed. 

"Honey, I didn't even try." She said casually as she rested her head on the trunk of the tree, trying to doze of. Baekhyun rolled on the grass, as in more accurate wallowing in his shame.

"Aw Baekhyun, don't feel bad. You are not that bad, I guess." Seo Young tried to console him. 

"I got pinned down by a girl in a fight that I started! UGH! This is so embarassing!" Baekhyun muttered as he hid his face behind his hands. 

"Your fault." Lina said. Seo Young looked at her. 

"And you! You should have just pretended that you are weak! So that-"

"So that he could beat me?" Lina finished. Seo Young nodded. "Now why would i do that?"

Seo Young was speechless. "Good point." She said. Baekhyun groaned. Lina sat up and kicked Baekhyun's feet.

"Yah! Sissy! Get up! It's not that bad." Lina tried to say nice things. 

"Jyeaah right. It is the most embarrassing moment of my life!" Baekhyun said and rolled on the grass. Seo Young glanced at him pitifully. 

"I told you not to chanlleng her!" She scolded. Baekhyun made a face. 

"Whatever."

"Let's go hunny. Leave the loser to wallow in his pit of shame." Lina said a she dragged Seo Young away.

_._

"So, I heard you lost to a certain girl." Seunghyun snickered when they sat down for lunch. Baekhyun groaned while Luhan laughed. 

"Oh my, so you mean, Lina beat the crap out of him?"

"Actually, I don't even think she's trying."

"Oh man, you ."

"I know, he always , doesn't he?"

"Okay guys, shut up!" Baekhyun said. The boys shut up, but inside laughed. 

"Relax, lover boy. Just cause you lost one fight doesn't mean you ." Lina said as she and Seo Young walked past the table. She wrinkled her nose. "Oh wait, it does. Sorry hon!" She smirked as she dragged 'her' Seo Young to their usual table. Baekhyun groaned as he slumped his head beside his lunch tray. 

"Baek, you'll hit the mash potato."

"I don't care about no damn potato."

"You should. Lunchlady put a lot of effort in those."

"And love,"

"But probably a lot of effort and sweat."

"So you mean we are eating her sweat?"

"Uh huh."

"Ew, that is gross." Seunghyun said as he threw away the fork he was using to eat the mas potatoes. 

"I was kidding. Just eat."

"You ."

"I love you too."

"Are you gay?" Luhan scoffed.

"It's not like you're not gay,"

"Am not!"

"Yeah? And all that skinship with Kiseop and Hoon?"

".."

"hmm?"

"You ." Luhan smiled at Seunghyun's defeat. 

"Admit it, you at debating."

"Do not."

"You just lost."

"..."

"Hmm?"

"Just get out of my life." Seunghyun groaned. Luhan snickered. Baekhyun plodded his elboy and rested his chin on his palms. 

"Guys, stop arguing. You guys are not gay. I can't say the same at Seunghyun though.."

"Hey!"

"See? I told you. You are gay!"

"Guys! I am not homo!"

"Then tell me the name of your first girlfriend." Luhan challenged. 

".."

"What was her name again? I didn't catch that."

"You guys, literally . I don't know why i'm friends with you." Seunghyun pouted. Luhan and Baekhyun smiled in victory. 

"Beacause we're kingkas."

"I don't remember Luhan being the kingka."

"Because he isnt."

"Hey!"

"Karma, bish." Baekhyun gasped. 

"Your language, Seunghyun!"

"Nothing wrong."

"You know what... nevermind." Baekhyun said. 

Just then, they heard the cafeteria door crash down. All 600 heads turned around to the front. 

_._

"! The doors wont open!" Xiumin said as he frantictly fumbled with the cafeteria doors. Who the hell would lock the cafeteria door?

"Let me try. You are nothing but just an overthuffed Baozi." Sehun said as he pushed over the fuming Xiumin. Sehun fumbled too with the doorknob, but no luck. 

"Stand back. You two are sissies." Tao said as he pushed both of them away. Tao tried oppening it, but failed. Xiumin snickered. Tao rolled his eyes before putting his Gucci sunglasses back on his eyes. Without warning, he kicked the door open, making all 600 heads turn their way. Xiumin jaws dropped while Tao smirked as he confidently walked inside. 

"Noona and hyung would probably have to pay for that.." Sehun said slowly. 

"Lina jie jie!" Tao cried as he saw Lina eating with Seo Young. 

"Tao? What the heck- Did you just freaking kick down the cafeteria doors?"

'No time! Have to come with me!" Tao said as he pulled Lina and Seo Young's hands.

"Why?" Tao breathed in.

"Kris. He's been in an accident and now in hospital."

Lina felt her eyesight turned black.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay, what  did I just write now? Anyways, VOTE :D