HAII, MY NAME IS TAO AND I AM ALSO A WUSHU PRACTICER AND LIKE SMACKING KRIS'S , JUST LIKE MY MENTOR, LINA!

Chase Me If You Can

Narrator's POV

"So, who is this Tao?" Seo Young asked when they reached in front of an apartment. Lina grinned. 

"See for yourself." She said and ringed the door. The door rattled and opened, revealing a male with black hair and a face that oddly resembles of a panda. His eyes lit up when he saw Lina. 

"Jie Jie!" He cried. 

"Tao!" Lina said and ran in to hug the panda-like guy. Kris groaned. 

"Ah, family reunion I see?" A tall man, just like Kris, said as he went towards the visitors. "Hi Kris... and hello hottie with brown hair!" He said when he saw Seo Young. Seo Young was wearing her contacts again, and she smiled as she waved shyly. 

"Hi Chanyeol. And, don't go hitting on her." Kris said and slapped Chanyeol's back. "Come in, Seo Young." Kris gestured Seo Young to come in. 

"Um... are you sure? It looks's like.." Seo Young mumbled. Kris chuckled as he shook his head. His hands reached out and took Seo Young's, surprising the other. 

"Come on. The guys won't bite." Kris assured as he pulled the girl inside. Inside, Seo Young could see Lina and Tao jumping up and down happily. 

"Lina?" Seo Young squeaked. Lina turned to her. 

"Oh right..." She said. She dragged Tao closer to Kris and Seo Young. "Seo Young, this is my most beloved cousin, Huang Zitao, also known as Tao!" She said proudly. Tao bowed 90 degrees towards Seo Young. 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, noona! I am Tao, Lina jie jie's cousin and mentee!" He said. Seo Young raised an eyebrow. 

"Mentee?" Tao nodded. 

"Yes, Lina jie jie teaches me wushu!" Tao said. Lina nodded her head. 

"And the creep over there is Chanyeol." Lina said and pointed towards the tall guy. Chanyeol smiled. A boy with black hair came out in his messy bed hair and yawned as he stretched. 

'He still looks cute in his bed hair..' Seo Young thought.

"Hi Suho!" Lina chirped happily. 

 (Suho's pretty HAWT bed hair O.O *eyes oogling*)

 

"Oh, Hi Kris! Hi Lina!" He said cheerfully. He looked at Seo Young. "And...?"

"Seo Young." Seo Young introduce herself. Suho smiled. He extended his hand.

"Hi Seo Young. I'm Suho, the one in charge around here." Suho said as both of you shook hands. "Guys! Come and meet Lina's friend, Seo Young!" The leader called. One by one they crawled out. 

"Hi, I'm Thehun!" A boy said. Your eyebrows furrowed. The boy laughed. "Thorry, I have a lithp. I can't thpeak properly." The boy said as he gave Seo Young the cutest smile ever.

Seo Young melted at the cute sight. A man patted Sehun's shoulders. 

"Stop seducing girls, Sehun." He said. Sehun pouted. 

"Aw Yixing hyung! You no fun!" He whinned and ran. Yixing smiled. 

(Okay, so what its too big? I LOVE HIS SMILE SO IMMA MAKE IT BIIIG!!)

"Hi, I'm Yixing." The boy said and smiled kindly. Seo Young smiled back. 

"Hi, I'm Kai. I am love doctor so feel free to come to me for advice." A guy said and smirked as he patted Seo Young's shoulders. Seo Young was baffled.

"excuse me...?"

"Please don't mind him. He is a et. Hi, I'm Kyungsoo." A guy with big eyes said and smiled at Seo Young. 

"Hi, my name is Chen and I like trolling people." A man introduced. Seo Young looked at him weirdly.

"Don't mind him. I'm Xiumin!" A man with chubby cheeks introduced.

"Okay, enough. Let's go." Kris said as he grabbed Seo Young's hands and dragged her towards the sofa, asking to sit down as he sat next to her. 

"What is with Kai? And Chen? And Kyungsoo? He has real big eyes and all.. and that Chanyeol. Why do I find his smile creepy..?" Seo Young mumbled to Kris. 

"Well, this is exactly the reason why I didn't want you to come here. The people who live here, are freaks. Especially my cousin Tao-"

"WHAT ABOUT ME, GEGE??" Tao suddenly appeard. Next to him was Lina. Both of them were holding wushu sticks. "O hey Seo Young noona! We haven't really met yet. HAII, MY NAME IS TAO AND I AM ALSO A WUSHU PRACTICER AND LIKE SMACKING KRIS'S DURING MY PRACTICE, JUST LIKE MY MENTOR, LINA!" He said and beamed. Seo Young was even more confused now. 

"Come on!" Lina said as he pulled Kris and Seo Young's hands. Tao led the way. Out the door and up the stairs and right on the rooftop. 

"What..?"

"See me play with Kris gege and Lina jie jie, noona!" Tao said. Kris looked baffled. 

"What? Me?" Lina nodded.

"Stop being a coward, Kris!" Lina said and rolled her eyes.

"What about Seo Young? Why won't you use her?" Tao smacked Kris's stomach, making him stagger backwards.

"Gege! How could you be so heartless?!" He said in utter shock. "We can't use noona as the dummy! That's crazy!" Lina nodded her head.

"Have a heart!" She said as she jumped and tried to attack Tao. 

Seo Young was amazed as she saw the two trying to fight each other. She sat down on the cold cement to watch. Tao tried to sneak attack but Lina over powers. It was like watching a cat fight. The two didn't gove up and start using the sticks. Seo Young's eyes went as wide as Kyungsoo's. Kris staggered back at her as he flopped next to her. 

"It hurts.." he whispered. Seo Young looked at her. 

"Does it huts that much?" Seo Young asked as she furrowed her eyebrows. Kris groaned. 

"Well, it wasn't bad as last months." He said as he rubbed his stomach. Seo Young chuckled. Kris smiled softly. They started chatting for a while. 

"Oh, the show! I've seen it bef- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS?!??" Seo Young shrieked when she felt something on her cheeks. Kris chuckled. 

"Relax! It's just a ladybird!"

"Get it off get it off get it off!" She squealed. 

"Okay, okay! Stay still!" Kris said as he leaned in, their foreheads almost touching. "Here buggy buggy.." he mumbled as his hands tried to pry the bug of her cheeks. "Wow, this one is fast." he mumbled as the ladybird seems to avoid his hands as it crawled near Seo Young's eyes. 

"Ack! It;s near my eyes!" Seo Young wailed. 

"Relax! Close your eyes. " Kris instructed. Seo Young closed her eyes tightly. Kris leaned in more and caught the red bug. "Okay caught it!" He said triumphly. Seo Young peeked at his hands as the ladybird crawled on his fingers. The two heads bumped on eachother as they were trying to watch the bug. 

"NOONA! GEGE! WATCH- OH MY AM I INTERRUPTING SOMETHING?" Tao said suddenly. Kris and Seo Young's head looked up at the same time. 

"Oh my god. Kris, are you making a move on Seo Young already?" Lina said, shocked. Seo Young and Kris turned their heads at the same time, only 2 cm apart. They jerked backwards, clearly shocked at how close they were. Seo Young blushed red as Kris stumbled backwards. 

"Oh my noona! Did gege do something inapropriate on you?"

"Seo Young! Did Kris do something on you? Did he hurt you?" Seo Young was speechless when the two persons bombarded her with blowing questions. 

"No, no guys! Kris did nothing! We are just fine.." Seo Young finally said when Tao's eyes went just as big as Kyungsoo's, and it was freaking Seo Young out.

"Yah Yah! I did nothing with Seo Young!" Kris said at the back. Tao whirled. 

"I don't trust you, gege!" He said. Kris held his mouth in shock. 

"What?"

"I don't trust you! You must did something with noona! Tell me gege! TELL THE PANDA NAOOWWW!" Tao said as he jumped on Kris, making him on top and Kris in utter shock underneath him. 

"What the heck? HUANG ZITAO GET THE HECK OFF ME RIGHT NOW!"

"THEN TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO MY- NO, SCRATCH THAT. TO OUR, AS IN MY AND LINA JIE JIE'S, INNOCENT NOONA? YOU DID SOMETHING! I KNOW YOU DO!" Tao shrieked at Kris. Kris groaned, clearly annoyed. 

"I was helping to get a bug off her face!" Kris finally fessed. 

"Oh reall? Thank's gege!" Tao suddenly had a 180 degree change as he crawled away from Kris and smiled cheekily. 'What the heck is with my relatives?' Kris thought. 

"Really Kris, you didn't do anything except that?" Lina asked as raised one of her eyebrows. 

"YES! I DID NOTHING EXCPET THAT! ONLY THAT!" Kris said, clearly frustrated as he flailed his arms. Seo Young giggled. Just then, Suho appeared on the doorframe of the entrace to the rooftop. 

"HEYA KIDDOS. YIXING AND KYUNGSOO MADE LUNCH! TAO, YOU BETTER NOT GOBBLE UP THE FOOD LIKE YESTERDAY!" Suho screamed to them. 

"COMMING GEGE!" Tao said. He then looked back at them. "Let's go, Lina jie jie and noona!" He said as he dragged the two females in the apartment. 

"hey! Am i not important?" Kris shouted.

"NOPE~" Tao said as he dissapered with Lina and Seo Young inside. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HAHAHAH 

OH MY GOSH

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?

OHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAPOHCRAP

SOME OF YOU MUST HAVE UNSUBSRIBE BECAUSE I WROTE LIKE A SOBER IDIOT WHO JUST RODE AN OSTRICH IN A HOT DAY AT ARIZONA. THEN GOT RUN OVER BY A TAXI DRIVER AND KICKED BY A KANGGAROO. 

YEP, MY FEELINGS. 8D

ANYWAYS, ANSWER THE POLL. I CHECK EVRYDY!

 

 RLAB 

Oh my god Kris, I just cant... my Alpacaris feelz... 

ALPACARIS FO LIFE!

YOU NO SHIP THEM?

TOO BAD BISHES!

Oh my, my language... :P

Anyways! I SHIP ALPACARIS FO LIFE! THIS SHIP AINT SINKING, HATERS!