Baby's Day Out Pt2

Chase Me If You Can

Anyways, I already have a picture of Chunjae:

Yes, I know. I was that desperate until I had to use Shinee's Hello Baby, Yoogeun, to be the kid. Yep, I'm THATTT desperate. But hey, I guess this is the fic that Yoogeun made his debut in AFF :P

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Chunjae! No don't run from appa!" I cried as Chunjae ran across the busy road and towards the mall on the opposite side. What the heck? What if a car runs over him? Aish, really this kid. Then I have to visit two people in the hospital rather than one. And buy more gifts. Damn. 

"Chunjae!" Seo Young screamed after her cousin. Oh god, WHY DOES THE TRAFFIC HAS TO BE FAST TODAY? DAMMIT. 

"Appa! Omma! I'm on the other side! I am safe!" The kid shouted to us. We breathed sighs if relief. 

"Chunjae! Wait there! Appa will come and get you!" I said as I quickly ran across the road. Thank god there I wasn't hit. Chunjae ran to me with this all innocent look on his face. "Chunjae! You can't run away like that ever again! What if you get hurt?" I scolded him. Seo Young also came running over. 

"Chunjae! Do you realize how dangerous that is? You could've got hit!" Seo Young scolded also. I could see Chunjae tear up. 

"Um.. Seo Young, I think that is enough.."

"Enough? The boy could have got run over by some random car!" She said to me. 

"WAAHHH OMMA AND APPA HATES CHUNJAE!" He cried as he bolted into the mall, wailing things like 'Omma and Appa hates Chunjae' and 'Chunjae don't want to see them ever again!' some sort. I sighed. 

"Oh god, taking care of this kid is so hard." I said as I slowly walkde into the mall. 

"I should have warn you. Now we have to go and find him." She said and sighed too. We walked into the mall, screaming out Chunjae's name. After 5 minutes of fruitless searching, we began to panic. 

"Chunjae? Appa is calling you here! Chunjae!" I screamed. Seo Young almost broke into tears. She grabbed my arms. 

"What if he's kidnapped? Or abducted? Or-"

"Seo Young, wait. First, no such things would happen. Second, we are going to find him. And third, 'kidnapped' and 'abducted' has just the same meaning." I said. 

The first thing we did was report him to the security guards. I looked back at Seo Young who was wiping tears now. 

"Hey, he is a strong kid. He would be okay."

"Yeah, but where would we find him?" She asked, blinking back tears. 

Hm.. what does the three year old loves more than food?

"What does he loves the most aside from food?" I asked. She thought about it for a while. 

"Well..." She sniffed. "... he likes Pororo plushies." She said. 

"Pororo plushies..." I mumbled. Pororo plushies? Psshhfff, he should have meet Luhan. They could exchange toy plushies together like some kind of plushie convention or some-

"Baekhyun! Stop zooning out!"

I snapped back to reality when Seo Young kicked my leg. 

"Hey!" I said while rubbing the sore spot. "You must have pick up something from Lina." I mumbled. "Anyways, we better search at the first floor. That is where all the kids stuff are."

"Okay."

And so we searched the kids floor. We passed the arcade, blasting noises everywhere. We passed the nursery and almost cooing at the innocent little white babies. We walked through the kiddie pizza joint who I can't pronounce since the writting are jumbled up. Seo Young almost cried when we didn't find him anywhere. We decided to go back to the lower ground to search him there. 

When we searched him for about 10 more minutes, he is still missing. Seo Young slumped on a bench next to a site that promotes mountain climbing gears. 

"Oh noooo! He is lost! I am doomed!" She sobbed. I placed the back pack on the floor as I sat next to her, my arm on her shoulders to comfort her. 

"Hey, don't cry. We are going to find him." I assured her. She sniffed. 

"KYAAAA!! OMMA! APPA! GET CHUNJAE DOWN!!" 

A kid's sobs were followed by a security guy shouting at him. 

"Kid! You aren't suppose to be up there! Hold on!"

We whirled back and saw Chunjae, perched on the 25 metre rock climbing wall. Seo Young stood up and gasped. 

"Chunjae!" Chunjae turned to us. 

"Omma! Appa! Get Chunjae down!" He said as he crouched and cried. 

"Maam, is that your son?" The security guard from before asked her. 

"No, he isn't but-"

"Yes, he is. Could you please get him down?" I cut in. He smiled at me. 

"Sure. Our experts are climbing to retrieve him right now." He said as he pointed to a climber who was climbing the wall. It took about another 5 minutes till he reached the top. Chunjae ran into his arms as he slowly decended down. 

"CHUNJAEE!" Seo Young bolted towards her cousin as soon as they touched the ground. Chunjae released his grip on the climber and ran towards Seo Young. 

Hmm... what a tearful reunion. 

Shouldn't I be in it?

Nah, I'm not even family

But I will be one day LOL

"Um sir," The security guard tapped my shoulder. I looked back. "You should er, call your wife back here. That is a restricted area." He said. 

Wife?

I LOVE YOU MR SECURITY GUARD.

GIMMIE YOUR ADDRESS SO I COULD SEND YOU FLOWERS AND CARDS 4 TIMES A MONTH. 

"Seo Young!" I called her. She looked back. "We need to go." I said. She picked up the sniffing Chunjae in her arms and walked slowly back to us. I took Chunjae from her hands. 

"Appa!" He called out and hid his face at the crook of my neck. 

"Chunjae! Don't run away from appa and omma again, okay?" I gently said to him. "Me and omma were so worried." I said as I his back gently. 

"Mhmm.."

"Now does Chunjae want to eat lunch?" I asked him. He lifted his head and nodded vigorously. 

"Chunjae is hungry! All the running make my tummy empty." He whined at me. I smile at him, amused. 

"Well Chunjae shouldn't have ran away." Seo Young said. Chunjae frowned. 

"But omma and appa were mad at Chunjae..." I chuckled. "We can never be mad at Chunjae." I said as I nipepd his little nose. He laughed in embarrasment. "Anyways, let's go and eat, neh?"

"Chunjae wants pizza, and pasta and-"

"Hey there. Are you sure you are going to finish that?" Seo Young asked. 

"Well, if I don't, omma and appa would finish for Chunjae!" He said cheerfully. 

Oh wait.

So I only get the leftovers?

Not cool man. 

Well, my life does :P

Anyways, we went to the food court (since there is no freaking hell I would go to thet kiddie pizza joint. Over my dead body, bishes)

"Chunjae-ah, what about pasta, hm?" I asked him as soon as we sat at our table. He nodded. "Okay. Stay with omma, and don't run away." I said as I walked over to the counter to order. 

LOLOLOLOLOL

I had this funny feeling of being a husband and a father. 

BUT I'M JUST SAYING...

After ordering (and waited a hell of 5 minutes for the damn pasta), I brough back the food to the table. Chunjae gasped as he ravished the noodles. 

Well, Lina was right...

The boy has a bottomless pit. 

And by thinking of Lina reminds me of the TVXQ album and the 5 free bubble teas I promised her. 

I sense a hole in my pocket in the future. 

"Baekhyun. Eat up." Seo Young said as she handed me a fork. I only ordered one plate since I don't want to baby Chunjae too much, so it means that me and Seo Young are sharing. 

Whahaha.

I just had this funny thought that we were gonna kiss like them Lady and the Tramp Disney movie. 

Hey, it could happen, right?

It's the closest thing to a kiss (exclude the peporo game)

I looked at Chunjae as I stuffed some spaghetti into my mouth while Seo Young swirled her fork around the spaghetti and fed it to Chunjae. 

The spaghetti strand was pretty long, so I had to lean my head nearer. My eyes were on the window, watching countless of people rushing about, carrying bags and-

Hey, why the heck is this spaghetti so long?!?

I turned my head to look why and my lips crashed into another. 

I was pretty sure it was Seo Young's since it is so soft. But why is it small? I nervously stuck my tounge out a bit, and tasted green mint. 

Wait.

Seo Young had strawberry as her ice cream. 

Which means...

"Yaaa Appa! Let go of Chunjae's spaghetti!" The boy whined as he pulled back his head and the strand of spaghetti escpaed my mouth. He happily slurped the rest of it. 

I glanced at Seo Young. She was freaking laughed her guts out. 

Har har. So funny.

"Ah, nice kiss, Baekhyun. That was romantic." Seo Young said as she wiped a tear from her eye. Probably laughing to much. I made a face.

"Whatever." I mumbled. I looked back at the plate. It was empty. I glanced at Chunjae who had spaghetti sauce on his lips, cheeks and nose. I sighed as I wiped them with a napkin. 

"Appa! I want bubble tea!" He chirped happily. 

What is he?

Reincarnation of HunHan (because of love fore bubble tea) and Chanyeol (for a damn bottomless pit)??

"Okay. Appa will buy you some." Seo Young said.

"Eh?"

"Appa would do anything for Chunjae." She said as she smirked at me. Chunjae grasped my arm as he made the puppy eyes. 

Those damn puppy eyes.

"Appa, please?" he pleaded. 

"Sure. Anything for Chunjae." I smiled at him (my famous kingka eyesmile that drives the ladies crazy except for Seo Young... muahahahah) and ruffled his hair. "Come on." I lifted him up as he circled on of his arms around my neck. We walked to the bubble tea store. 

"Appa! Chunjae wants chocolate! Ah,no! Taro! Ah, Chunjae wants green milk tea!" The child in my hands babbled as he pointed to the over hanging menu. 

"Meh, I'll just take chocolate. What do you want, Seo Young?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No thank you. I'm full already." She said and smiled sheepishly. I nodded as I paid for the bubble teas and waited for the order to be processed. Chunjae seems really fascinated by the machine that makes the plastic covers for the teas. His eyes rounded with fascination when one of the workers used it. 

"Appa, what is that?" He asked and pointed towards the machine. 

"That is the machine that makes the plastic covers." I said, trying to explain in his level. He nodded, as if he understands. I highly doubt he does, anyways. When our orders were done, we took our beverages (more like me holding two cups of bubble tea in my hands and a hyper child in another and try not to topple over) and went to sit down with Seo Young. 

"Omma! Look! Plushies! Can Chunjae have one?" He pleaded as he waddled towards Seo Young, giving her a puppy eye look for and extra throw. 

And Seo Young, being the mushy and soft teenager nerdy girl she is, complied with his wants and that resulted him in cuddling a giant dragon plushie on one hand and a stuffed panda in another. He sat back on the chair with his giant plushies, smiling rather happily. 

Damn, that panda must have been expensive. I wonder why it reminds me of Zitao, though. 

When we were done drinking (bubble tea. Not alcohol. What were you thinking?), we went back out, since the sun has almost set down. We rode the bus back to Seo Young's house, dropped her and Chunjae and I walked back to my house. 

 

That night, my phone buzzed. I looked at the caller ID, and it was Lina.

"What up?" I asked. 

"My TVXQ album and free bubble teas. I would like to claim it tommorrow."

"Dammit, Lina. You know all the CD stores are close now."

"Okay. But I would tell you this: I want the new album." 

"Are you kidding me?!? The Catch Me edition?!?"

"Yeah. Both versions, limited edition."

"Lina!" i groaned on the phone.

"Good luck buying them. Adios." She said and hung up. Oh great. 

More money to be burnt. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AYO HOMIES. 

Lol, I haven't like, updated this in centuries. I swear it was getting dusty. 

OTL, please excuse me failed sense of humor.

And so, the baby's day out is ovaarr. And also the voting. It is also over too. I know, we still have a long way to go, maybe 10+ more chaps. Considering on my lazy to update. 

don'thotmepleasei'mjustjoking

Anyways, Sorry for not updating that long LOL. I was busy... watching dramas. 

Really, I was. 

Pffttt. 

Okay, I was watching Khuntoria. 

What?

Everyone watches them. Its cute. Okay, this is me, signing off. ADIOS AMIGOOSSS. HASTA LAVISTA BISHES.