Baby's Day Out (Pt1)

Chase Me If You Can

Baekhyun's POV

I slumped on one of the cafeteria's metal chair. So, Kris likes Seo Young? Obviously. That tall giant is always in my way since the past. And what is this Seo Young fell on Kris thing? What the heck? Did they actually kiss? But they said that they didn't, and Seo Young never lies, I know. I'm her stalker.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" 

I looked up and saw Lina. She was looking down on me with this look. I grunted. 

"I don't understand grunts, genius." She said as she rolled her eyes and pulled a chair in front of me, sipping her bubble tea.

"Where did you get that?"

"Sehun."

"Oh. Does he have some-"

"Dude! I asked what is wrong, not about bubble tea sessions with the HunHan couple of whatever they call themsleves." Lina said as she rolled her eyes. 

"Oh? So Luhan is gay?"

"I don't know. Sehun and Luhan are pretty clingy on each other." Lina said and shrugged. "Anyways, I didn't came to talk about that. I asked you, what are you doing here? Aren't you gonna your wife from my brother?"

"Nah. Seo Young is all defending Kris. Can't touch him." Lina whacked me on the head. "Ow. What was that for?"

"You are gonna hurt my brother?"

"No!" I said as I rubbed the spot she whacked. " I mean is, I can't pry secrets or anything off him, not hit him physicly!" I said. Lina made an oooh and smiled cheekily. 

"Sorry,"

"Yeah right." I said smugly. "I can't touch your dear Krissy brother cause my soon to be wife is all defending him. And you know I turn to jelly at the sight of her." I said and huffed. Lina raised an eyebrow.

"Is that a confession or something?" She said. "Cause you sound like a wimp."

"Hey!"

"True story man. You should stand up for yourself. You know, be all the bad boy and badass style. The gangsta man." Lina said. "Then you sound cool."

"Oh, so you mean the gangsta guys who has big ripping muscles and beat up people?" I asked her. She nodded. "So you mean you want me to beat up your brother?" She whacked me on the head again. 

"No, idiot! I mean, like, fight Seo Young a little. Not just turn to goey mush when in front of her. I mean, what if you guys are dating, then you follow all her demands. It's like, you became the one bottoming!"

"Wait, where is this conversation going? Since when I said I wanted to top her?" Lina stared at me with open.

"So.." She scratched her head. "You want her to top? But I don't think that is possible.."

"Yah! I just want to know how to speed things up a bit between me and her! Not.." I hesitated. "...not THAT." I said. Lina chuckled as she took a sip from her bubble tea. 

"Okay, okay. Sorry." She said. "Anyways, I don't know. I am not the love doctor anyway. You should ask Kai about this." Lina pointed out. I groaned. 

"No thank you. All Kai's advice is peverted." Lina frowned. 

"Oh yeah. I forgot. Last time Suho asked him for advice, he ended up being forced to watch something inapropriate for 2 hours. Poor innocent angel. Kyungsoo cried a bucket knowing that his 'innocent little angel' isn't innocent anymore." Lina said. "Well, I can't help you."

"Why not? You are the one close to her. You should know what to do!" I whined. She shook her head. 

"Dude, I am not girly or pretty. So live with it." She said. "Oh, and I'm not romantic also. So uh, you are out of luck wit my advice, Baek." She said as she took another sip. 

"I though you know everyting." I said sarcasticly. She shook her head. 

"Nope. Even I have weaknesses. Not everyone's perfect." Lina said. "Why don't you try making a surprise or something?" She suggested. I raised an eyebrow. Lina grinned. 

"Look, if this plan works, you owe me 5 free bubble tea and a new TVXQ album." She said. I choked. 

"Seriously? Those CD's are expensive!"

"Do you want to speed up your relationship or not?" She asked me. I thought aout it for a while. 

Slow relationship with Seo Young and will somehow end up her marrying someone else 

or

Burn a few dollars for the TVXQ albums and bubble for my relationship to work out and speed up things with me and Seo Young. 

Hmm...

"Well?" She snapped at me. I leaned in.

"Tell me." She grinned. "And, if only the plan works. If it doesn't, no TVXQ albums for you." I said as I wagged a finger. Lina scoffed. 

"My plan is fullproof."

"Okay, tell me what it is." I urged her. She took out her phone first. 

"Wait. Before that, I need to record your agreement." She said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Is this really necessary?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want to speen things out with Seo Young or not?" She asked me. I sighed. 

"Fine." I took the phone from her and pressed the 'record' button. "I, Byun Baekhyun, promise to treat Wu Lina 5 bubble teas and buy her a new TVXQ album if her plans suceeds." I said with a bored tone and pressed the stop button. Lina grinned as she took the phone away from me and replayed the recording one more time. 

"Okay, here it is." She said as she ushered me to lean closer. "Tomorrow, her 3 year old cousin is comming to visit. The aunt is going to leave Seo Young to take care of her since her mother has a meeting tomorrow."

"So?"

"So, I'd keep Kris occupied so he won't stop by to her house. You can go there and take them out or something." She said as she took another sip. "Oh, and bring lots of money. The little kid has a bottomless pit. That kid eats and eats and eats everything." Lina said. 

"The kid sound like Chanyeol." 

"I know. I was thinking wether they are related or not but, meh." She said and shrugged. She extended her hand. "Deal?" I shook it. 

"Deal."

 

 

"Noona, who is the guy?" The little boy asked as he pulled Seo Young's shirt. I smiled at the cute little boy. He has big brown eyes that reminds me of Kyungsoo and a small frame. Seo Young has agreed for me to take care of the toddler too. I knelt down on my knees so I would be at the same level as they are. 

"I'm Baekhyun. I'm Seo Young noona's friend." I said. His mouth formed a cute 'o'. 

"Ahh.. Baekhyun hyung!" he said happily. I ruffled his hair and smiled as I stood back up. Aww gosh, he is so cute. I feel like I wanna pinch his cheeks. 

"Okay. Come on. Where do you wanna go, Chunjae?" Seo Young asked. Chunjae blinked. He tugged on my jeans. 

"Hyung hyung... where should we go?" He asked cutely. I feel like fangirling over the innocent little kid. 

"Hmm.. let's go to the park. Okay?" I asked him. He nodded. He tugged on Seo Young's hands. 

"Noona! Hyung said he'll bring us to the park! Then we will see all sorts of birds and cats!" He said happily. "And then buy ice cream and play tag and play with water at the fountain." He said excitedly. Seo Young chuckled as she slung a bag on her shoulders, probably the things to entertain a three year old. 

"Okay. Let's go, neh?" She asked gently as she held on her cousin's hand. 

"Come on." I said as we walked towards the bus stop. 

"Waaahh noona! What is the big thing?" He said as he pointed to the waiting bus. I paid our fees and we took our seats. 

"This is a bus. We ride on it to go to places."

"Waahh! It's moving!" He giggled. Seo Young had the seat next to the window and Chunjae was in between us. He was excited, since he can't stop jumping on the seat. 

"Chunjae-ah, stop jumping on Baekhyun hyung." Seo Young said as he jumped on and off my lap. I chuckled as I grabbed the cute little boy on his waist and hugged him. 

"Kyaaahh! Chunjae is so cute!"I said at him and tickled her stomach. He giggled nonstop. 

"Heheheh Baekhyun hyung! Stop! It tickles!" he giggled again. I chuckled. 

"No~ Chunjae is so cute that hyung needs to hug and tickled him all day!" I said as I hugged the boy on my chest. Seo Young smiled beside me.

"Okay, enough fun. Chunjae-ah, get off Baekhyun hyung." She said as she pulled Chunjae off me. And old lady passed by and stopped at our seat. 

"What a cute little child you are." She said as she lightly pinched Chunjae's cheeks. Chunjae, of course, freaked out and hid his face on my lap. Seo Young patted him slowly on his back. 

"Sorry, he's a little shy." She said. The old lady smiled. 

"You look like a very happy family. You my dear, are so pretty and you are very handsome. Your child is very cute. I wish you happiness." She said as she shuffled out of the bus. 

Me? A husband to Seo Young?

Mwehehehehehhehehe

I love you mysterious old lady. 

"What a strange old lady..." Seo Young muttered. I Chunjae's back. 

"The old lady is gone now. You don't have to hide anymore." I said to him. He didn't say anything. I smiled as I gently rubbed his neck. He hummed in response.

"Chunjae, we're here." Seo Young said as we reached our stop. Since he still doesn't want to move, I carried him while Seo Young tailed behind me. He still hid his face in my shoulder. 

"Chunjae! Oh look! A bird! Chunjae look!" I said as I pointed to a pigeon on the pavement. Chunjae slowly turned around. He suddenly smiled as he jumped out of my arms. 

"Kyaaahh! A pigeon! Here birdie birdie!" He said happily as he ran towards the pigeon. I smiled as Seo Young sighed. 

"Get ready for a really hyper day." She said to me. I glanced at her. I wonder what she meant by a hyper-

"HYUUNGG!! NOONAAA!! LOOKIE!!! I got a rabbit!" Chunjae came running to us with a poor white rabbit in his hands. It looked so cute, if Chunjae held it in the right position. He held the poor white rabbit on his legs, letting the whole upper body dangling. 

"No, Chunjae! That is not how you handle a rabbit." I said as I gently picked the poor creature of his hands. "This is how you do it." I said as I showed him the proper way to hold it. "And you have to be gentle."

"Ohh.. Noona! Look! The rabbit is very pwetty!" He exclaimed happily. I saw that he pulled Seo Young so she could see the white rabbit in my arms. 

"Its so cute!" She giggled. 

Yeah, just like you <3

"Hyung! Let's set the rabbit go! It wants to be with his family!" Chunjae chirped. I nodded as I set down the rabbit on the soft grass and it hopped away. 

"Come on Chunjae. Let's go ride the swings." I said. He held my hand with his left hand and held on Seo Young's with his right hand. We so looked like one happy family like that. 

"Hyung! I am scared to ride the swings!" He said when we reached the swing. Seo Young already sat on one. She smiled as she pulled Chunjae on her lap and hugged the boy. I sneakily smiled. 

"Hold on tight okay?"

"What?"

"Just listen to me!" Seo Young held on Chunjae and the swing hard. I smirked behind her. 

"Get ready!" I said as I pushed the two. 

"WAAHHH!" Chunjae cried out in shock. Seo Young also screamed. 

"BAEKHYUN WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??" She screamed as I pushed them again, a bit harder this time. 

"Higher hyung! Higher!" Chunjae suddenly requested. I smirked. 

"WHAT?"

"He said higher!" I said happily and pushed the swing harder. 

"KYAAA! THIS IS SO FUN!" Chunjae screamed out. I smiled. Seo Young didn't say anything and just gripped the boy and the swing for dear life. 

"Okay, I'll stop pushing." I said as I moved to the side, watching the swing slowly stop. Chunjae jumped off and hopped to me. 

"Hyung! That was amazing!" he said. Seo Young dizzily walked of the swing. I caught her before she fell. "Noona! I never went that high before! It was awesome!" He exclaimed. 

"Yeah, me too." Seo Young said and smiled weakly. He tugged on my hand. 

"Hyung... can we get ice cream? I'm hungry!" He said and made them puppy dog eyes at me.

Damn, how does he knows that I have a weakness for puppy eyes? What a smart little devil he is.

"Okay. Lets go." I smiled as I walked to the ice cream parlour. I looked back and saw Seo Young stagger at the back with the heavy bag. 

Ohohoho, me being the gentleman I am, took the bag of her shoulders and slung on mine. She looked at me with a shocked expression. 

"Oh, but I can carry it, Baekhyun! I could do-"

"Just let me carry it, okay?" I said and smiled. Chunjae clapped. 

"Hyung, noona, can I call both of you omma and appa?" He asked with those puppy dog eyes. 

"Eh? Why?" Before I could answer for him, he already ran towards the ice cream parlour. We had no choice but to follow him. When we went inside, he had already pressed him face on the display counter. 

"Waahhhh... look at all those flavours... there's strawberry, blueberry, raspberry... and ohh! Chocolate and vanilla! Waahhh!" The 3 year old eyes bulged at the 'amazing' sight. I smiled at the lady behind the counter. 

"Chocolate please. Two scoops." I said. I glance back at Seo Young. "What do you want?"

"I want Strawberry. Two scoops too." She said. 

"Waahh! Chunjae wants Green mint!" Chunjae said as he bounced happily. "Chunjae wants two scoops too!" The lady behind the counter smiled as she took our orders. 

"Thank you." We said as she handed our ice creams. Chunjae tip toed to get his ice cream. The mady smiled. 

"Now who would be paying?" She asked us calmly. 

"Appa! Appa would!" Chunjae said happily. I laughed and I shook my head. I handed her the bill and accepted my change. 

"Chunjae, you really wanna call us omma and appa?" Seo Young asked. The boy nodded. "Fine then." We sat down under a tree to eat our ice creams. Chunjae practically devours the ice cream and got it all over his face. 

"Aigoo, Chunjae. You got ice cream all over your face." I said as I laughed. Chunjae smiled innocently. Seo Young took out a few tissues from her purse and wiped the ice cream off his face.

"Eat properly, Chunjae." Seo Young said to Chunjae who just kept on eating on messily. 

"No,let him be. He can't be like that when he's older. So let him enjoy his time." I said and wiped excess ice cream at the corner of Chunjae's lips with my thumb and it. 

"Appa! I want to play on the slides and jungle gym!" Chunjae said excitedly. 

"Finish your ice cream first!" Seo Young said and held Chunjae back. Chunjae frowned and quickly shoved the ice cream in his mouth. "Aish, not so fast."

"But omma.." He croaked. ".. I wanna play on the slides..." He said slowly. I sighed. I took his cup. 

"Go play. Appa will finish your ice cream." I said. He quickly smiled. 

"Yeayy! Appa is the best!" He said happily and kissed my cheek before running to the slides. I frowned. I'm sure there is green mint ice cream on my cheeks. Seo Young giggled a she wiped them clean. 

"You know, you shouldn't baby him too much." She said. I glanced at her. 

"Let him enjoy. He's still a kid after all." I smirked as I finished the last scoop. "And besides, you need to be a less naggy omma." I said before running off as I threw the empty cups in the rubish bin. 

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! I AM NOT NAGGY!

"NAGGY!!" I hollered back. When I reached the slide, a few kids were already playing with Chunjae. Baekhyun squeeled when he saw an angry Seo Young stomping their way. 

"Kids! Hide me!" He begged the kids. They stuffed him in the tunnel that connected the first slide with the other. Baekhyun felt like he's suffocating. 

"Okay, Chunjae. Were is your Appa?"

"I don't see him.." Chunjae said innocently. Seo Young smirked when she saw a pair of legs poking from a tunnel. 

"Okay. But omma does." I heard her said. Oh god no. I feel a pair of hands on my legs and it yanked me out. I wailed as Seo Young roughly pulled me out of the tunnel. 

"Pelt him, kids!"

And at once, all the kids pelted me with dried leaves. 

"Ack!" I spat out the leaves that entered my mouth. "Yah! Traitors! You be supporting appa, Chunjae!" 

"Hehe, sorry Appa! Omma gave me and my friends lollipops for helping her."

Figures.

I stood up and dusted my shirt. I had dried leaves all up in my hair. Seo Young and the kids laughed me. I smirked as I pulled Chunjae and his friends down, whispering something. 

"GET HER!" We all said as we ran to catch the already running Seo Young. 

"Eeek!" She cried as she tried to escape us. But hell yeah the kids sure run fast. They tried to catch Seo Young but failed everytime because she weasled out. I was pretty close, so I tackled her. While hugging her waist, we fell down on the grass, me still holding her waist. She fell on my chest as I cushioned her from touching the grass. 

"Kyaahh! Omma and Appa can't kiss without Chunjae!" The boy said as he jumped on us. Me and Seo Young groaned in pain before i could register what he said. 

Me and her kissing?

WHY THE HECK DIDNT WE? 

Aish, really...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAH 

OH MY GOD, YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY, BAEKHYUN XD

ANYWAYS, PT 2 COMMING IN NEXT CHAP!

 

HEHEHEH OH MY GOSH BAEKYEOL <3