WTF ARE YOU DOING??

Chase Me If You Can

Seo Young's POV

 

I slumped on my bed after the visit to the ice cream parlour with Kris and Lina.  irolled on my bed, thinking about Eli. 

Eli..

The name echoed in my head. 

I haven't seen the dork in 10 years. I wonder what had happned to him.

I think he's in college, since he was 4 years older than me. 

Or maybe already working. Bleh.

"Honey! Come here and eat!" My mom hollered from downstaris. 

"Comming!" I washed my face and changed into fresh clothes and went down. After eating, I scurried back upstairs. I flipped open my workbook and started my homework. It was the same thing everyday. 

Come back to school.

Take a bath.

Do your homework.

The only thing that is different is that Lina and Kris are now in my life. 

Those idiots. 

I smiled like a retard remembering Lina and Kris. They look so cute together. I mean, Lina is pretty, and Kris is freakingly and amazingly handsome. Too bad their siblings. 

 

Narrator's POV

Seo Young smiled to herself as she thinks about her friends. A soft rustle of leaves stopped her. She looked over to her balcony. No, nothing is there, she thought. She continued her homework. 

Shshhshs

There it is again. The rustle of the leaves. Seo Young looked back, beads of sweat already formed on her head. Bravely, she stood up, and went to the sliding door. She gently pushed it opened, and the sweet smell of flowers hit her. She went to the railing, as her head looked up towards the tree that overhung her balcony. 

"Hello?" She called. Only to be answered by the wind. The wind rustled the leaves. Knowing that, she laughed. "How stupid I am." She said as she shook her head.

"Seo Young..." A voice traveled through the wind. She looked back.

"Hello?" 

"Hi." The voice said as a figure jumped from the tree and on the balcony. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Hi." I said as I jumped down to the balcony.

Seriously?!?

'Hi' is the best I could do??

"B-Baekhyun?" I grinned. 

"Hi Seo Young." I said. My hand waved at her. "Long time no see. Well, if you consider 3 days as long."

Of course she doesn't, Baekhyun.

What are you thinking??

72 hours isn't that long!

Kill me now T_T

"What are you doing here?" Her hands said as she gripped the railings. I shrugged. 

"Came to see you. Guess I missed you." I said slyly. fell. Wait, no. I don't want to surprise her this much. It's creepy. My hand traveled inside my jacket. I gripped the book. "Actually I came to give you this." I said as I took out the book. Oh great, now the book has my colonge on it. 

"Um, thanks." She said shyly. She stretched her hand out to reach the book. Our fingers accidently brushed. 

DAFUQQ

Our fingers brushed.

Me, Byun Baekhyun, just touched Park Seo Young 

TWO TIMES

I could've jumped in joy. But I held it in. Thinking of Luhan laughing his out when knowing that I failed again didn't satisfy me. 

I need to succeed in this mission. 

At least get her phone number. 

Yes, at least her phone number. I cleared my throat. 

"So, how have you been?" Stupid question. I mentally slapped myself. 

"Oh, I'm okay." , she's getting freaked out. Dayummm... What to do, Baekhyun?

"Do you wanna go out and eat ice cream with me?!" I blurted out. 

hang down in shock. 

I, seriously need to kick my balls right now.

WHAT DID I JUST SAID?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Go out for ice cream?? 

WHAT THE FUUU-

"Um, okay.." She said. "You mean, now?"

Wait, she said okay?

You mean, she WILL go out and eat ice cream with me? As in a date? go out to eat ice cream with me?

"Y-yeah. I'll wait outside, you know, if you wanna get changed." I said and turned back. 

Byun Baekhyun, high five to you. 

You, have just achieved the title, 'Mr. Flirter'

I mean, I just asked the girl of my dreams out.

What more awesome could I get? I mean...yeah!

I could imagine us getting married, having twins, a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Baekyoung and the girl's name is Seohyun.

Yeah, happy family.

We'll move to Jeju Island and I would work as a pianist to get money for my family. I drooled at the imagination. 

"Baekhyun?" She called. I turned around and she had changed into a t-shirt and skinny jeans. 

"Oh? Yeah, come on." I said as my hand gripped a branch. I swung myself on the trunk with ease. She looked nervous. 

"What about my mom?"

"I, kinda asked her permission already." I said and shrugged.  I extended my hand. "Come on." I smiled. She nervously took my hand. My smile got wider. Now is the fun part. I swung her light body up, throwing her upwards and landed behind me. I laughed at her expression. This, is getting enjoyable. 

"Baekhyun wait!" She said before I grabbed her waist and slung ourselves down, landing on the soft grass. My body was pressed down by her weight. 

 

Seo Young's POV

 

Baekhyun grabbed my waist and jumped down, bringing me down with him. I squeeled as we landed on the grass. Well, it didn't hurt me that much since I landed on something soft. I looked at the back and saw Baekhyun smiling at me. 

HOLY .

I LANDED ON BAEKHYUN.

AND TO THINK ALL THOSE CALORIES I ATE AT DINNER LAST NIGHT

DAMN, MY MOM SHOULD HAVE NOT COOKED SPAGHETTI LAST NIGHT.

I BET I BROKE HIS BONES NOW. 

"Baekhyun?" 

"You know, you could get off me now, or I will keep staring at you." He said suddenly. I blushed as I got up and helped him up. He dusted himself and looked at me. "Well, let's go."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OKAY LOL I FEEL BAD FOR NOT UPDATING. 

 

THERE WAS NO WIFI, SO.... YEAH :P

 

ANSWER THIS FOR MEH: