Coffee Friends

Chase Me If You Can

Seo Young's POV

 

After the whole slapping fiasco, I felt the need for coffee. After school, I headed to the cafe. It's not that far, just a few minutes away. I always liked this cafe, don't know why. Maybe it's because of their delicious cakes. Or maybe the sweet coffee aroma every time when I step inside here. I walked towards the counter, aproaching the cashier. After I took my order, I went to a table near the windows and snuggled into the soft, cushion cair. 

"Oh, it's raining." I mumbled. I gazed out from the window as the rain drizzled down from the dark sky. I sipped my coffee, wondering what is going on with my life...

Well, I was until I was cut off with the growling of my stomach. Means that I have to get my lazy back to the counter to order food. When I slowly made my way to the glass display, my head was glued on the display. The mouth watering cakes played though my eyes, making me even hungrier. Maybe I'll go for something sweet today. Blueberry cheesecake sounds delicious. I turned around, and bumped into someone.

"Ouch! Hot!" I squeeled when the person's hot coffee spilled on my hand. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" The person apologised. I was about to retort back and whipped my head up to see who had the nerve to spill their coffee on me. Surprisingly, I didn't. I was staring at a handsome man, his blonde hair was a mess on his head, his brown eyes was mesmerising and he was tall. Really tall.

"I.. I..." I stammered. 

"Are you okay? Did i hurt you?" He said panicly. 

"N-no. I'm okay. Just-"

"Oppa! What did you do now?" Before I had finished my line, a pretty girl interrupted me. Her hair was blonde, just like the guy, but it was beautifully wavy. Her hair waved down her chest. Her eyes were brown and kind. I guess she was his girlfriend. I mean, hot guys like him always have pretty girlfriends like her, right?

"I spilt coffee on her hand..." The guy admitted slowly. The girl's eyes went big as saucers. 

"Oh my gosh. Are you alright?" She asked me as she grabbed my shoulders. "Are you hurting? Does it burns? Do you need to go to the hospital?" She fussed over me. I laughed.

"No no, I'm fine! Your boyfriend didn't mean to spill his coffee on me, anyways." She looked at me weirdly. 

"My boyfriend? Him?" She pointed at the guy. I nodded. "Eww no! He's my brother. No way I'll date him, even for a million dollars!"

"Yah!" He screamed.

"Oh Shut up Kris!" She said. She took my hand. "Come on, let's wash your hand to cool it down. Kris, go search for a place to sit. We'll be back!" She said as she dragged me out to the washroom. "I'm Lina by the way. Wu Lina. What's your name?"

"Seo Young." I beamed. After we washed my hand, we headed back in. Lina offered a seat at her table, and I happily obliged. I took my back pack and sit at the table. 

"So, sorry for that. I didn't see you." Kris said and smiled sheepishly at me. Lina rolled her eyes.

"You never see anything, dumbo. Your too tall for words! I told you call off the calcium when we're in Canada!" She scolded. Kris scoffed.

"Yeah, you are just jealous!" 

"Am not!"

"Are too!" I laughed at their childish argument. 

"Wanna know how to solve this?" Lina smirked. Kris looked at her. 

"Yes I do." He said and raised his hands. 

"KAI BAI BO!" They said. Lina made a scissor and Kris made a paper.

"Aha!" Lina cheered. She smiled evilly at Kris. "Come here, Kris!" Kris groaned as he placed his forehead in front of Lina's waiting hands. In a flash, the hands flicked, sending Kris's head back and groaned in pain. 

"Never, do that in public again." He muttered. 

"Aw, you guys are so cute." I giggled. Lina smiled. 

"So, how old are you Seo Young?"

"I'm 18." She squeeled, which made Kris jump. 

"I'm 18 too! Don't tell me that you study at-"

"Seoul High School." I finished her sentence. She squeeled even harder, earning weird glanced from other people. 

"Hey! Keep low, alright?" Kris warned. " I don't like the stares." He said. Lina rolled her eyes.

"Oppa! I have a new friend even before I enroll in school!"

"I never seen you before." I said. 

"We moved from Canada because Kris got accepted at Seoul University. I just tagged along." Lina explained. I looked at Kris in amazement. This means he is 2 or3 years older than me. 

"When will you enroll in school?" I asked Lina.

"Tomorrow! Oh my gosh, it will be the most best first day ever!" She said and giggled. Kris just rolled his eyes and smiled at me. 

"I'm sorry about Lina. She always be energetic and annoying-" Kris never had the chance to finish his sentence, as Lina whacked his head with her knuckles. 

"He babbles stuff. Don't listen to him." She said. I laughed. Man, these two are so dayumm funny! I glanced at the wall clock on the cafe walls. 

"Oh my, it's already 4! I have to go!" I said. Lina stopped me. 

"Wait! Give me your phone." She asked. I gave it to her, and she punched in a few numbers. She then gave it back to me. "There, now you have mine and Kris's numbers. Call of you need someone to talk to." She said cheerily. I nodded.

"Bye. See you." Kris said and smiled at me. I waved goodbye to them as I exited the shop.

"Friendly people." I said and grinned to myself. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Mom no more!" I groaned at my mother placed another bag on my hands. I never liked following my mother to go shopping, because I would always be the one who holds stuff. Now, I have 4 Gucci bags, 6 SK-|| boxes and now, Bonia's leather boots on top. 

"Oh shush, Baekkie." My mother shushed me as her eyes was locked on a pair of LV earings. Oh man, this is gonna be expensive. My legs are about to give in any moment now!

"Mom! Can I go to the men's room? I gotta little problem..." I said and winched. My mother rolled her eyes. 

"Fine. Put the things on the floor." I made my way to the wash room like a mad man. After finishing my buisness, I decided to ditch my mom. I mean, I love her and all, but she drives me crazy sometimes. And this isn't the first time I ditched her. Haha, how bad of you Byun Baekhyun. I stepped out of the mall and into the busy streets. 

"Oh crap," Rain started to drizzle in. I ducked under bus stops, but deciding it was too crowded, I sheltered under the roof of a cafe. Well, it wasn't that far from my school. I ordered myself a glass of orang juice, since I can't stand the bitterness of coffee. When my order arrived, I looked for a spot to hide myself, in case my mom suddenly barges in here. I settled down in a dark corner, happily sipping my orange juice as I watch people. 

"Ouch! Hot!" I heard someone squeel. I turned my head and saw a familiar girl, wearing my school uniform, and a guy, who looks very much remorsed. The girl looked up, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It

Was

My

Seo Young.

I cannot believe my eyes. A guy spilt coffee on her hands! How dare that guy! Then I see a girl rushing over to them, grabbed Seo Young and dragged her elsewhere. Then the guy searched for a place to sit. About 2 minutes later, Seo Young and the girl arrived, and they sat on a table together. They chatted. And she laughed.

She laughed.

The most beautiful sound to my ears.

The most molodic tune to my heart.

I so wanna ditch my mom shopping every day. I see them laugh, chat and chat the whole hour. I yawned. I looked at my wrist watch, and holy moly it was already 4! Oh crap, my mom will so kill me! I mean, she cant really believe I went to go pee for a whole hour, right? I in the remaints of my orange juice and ran outside, not thinking of anyone except my mom. 

I didn't go back to the mall, though. I hailed a cab and it drove me back home. As I excpected, my mom was waiting at the front door. With a rolling pin in her hands. I paid the cab driver his fee and he speed off. I looked down and made my way to my mom.

Oh crap.

I am going to get a beating of a life time.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN! GET IN THE HOUSE THIS INSTANT!!" She screamed at me. 

Yep, I'm going to get bruises. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done today's update! haha, poor Baekkie. LOL. 

I love his mom. LMAO.