Arguments and Jealousy

Chase Me If You Can

Oh gawd, I feel so bad towards Baekhyun, so I'll spam some Baekhyun goodness too ^^

 

Oh God, I just died watching that picture *o*

OH MY GASH! BACON NEVER LOOKED THAT AAAYYY xD

Ehem, suddenly Luhan drops in xD Sorry, the pic was too cute IT HAD TO BE DONE LOLOLOLOLOL

And then HunHan.. coz they be like my fav OTP

 

Okay, Okay, SORRY SHESH HERES THE DANG STORY xP

 

Narrator's POV

Things got pretty awkward after the incident. The boys kept teasing Seo Young and Kris, much to Lina's enjoyment. 

"So.... Seo Young, sorry about.." Kris said. Seo Young nervously smiled. 

"Ah, it's okay. It's not like you mean it, right?" She asked, trying to brighten up the mood between them as she smiled. Lina scoffed. 

"Aish, why don't you guys just kiss and make up! Well, it wouldn't be that awkward since you guys like.. almost did it.." Lina said. Seo Young punched her friend's shoulders as Kris rolls his eyes. 

"Drop the macthmaker, Lina."

They all turned around and saw Baekhyun with Luhan at the ward's entrance. Luhan immediately ran to Sehun as they 'tearfully' 'reunite' with eachother. Kai rolled his eyes. 

"Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" Seo Young asked, clearly confused. Baekhyun shrugged. 

"Kris isn't your only friend, you know? We've known each other since elementary school-"

"Because Kris often teases him about his height-"

"No one asked you, Chanyeol! It's not like your that tall in elementary school either." Baekhyun glared at the grinning Chanyeol. 

"At least I'm taller than you." Chanyeol happily exclaimed. 

"Whatever. I came here to visit Kris, not you." Baekhyun retorted. 

Well, only 20% of his reason to go there is to visit his childhood friend. The other 80% is to see Seo Young. Why you little lying bacon...

"Really? You came, to see me?" Kris said as he raised an eyebrow. Somehow, he felt like Baekhyun was comming for something else. But he wasn't going to ruin Baekhyun's visit though. No, Kris was too nice for that. 

"Yes. I did." Baekhyun said as he scanned Kris's body from head to toe. "Oh, you don't look so good." 

"Yeah, I don't feel so good either. No kidding." Kris said. Baekhyun felt a tap on his shoulders and saw Chen eating chips. 

"No, he's lying. He feels so good.." He said slyly. Kris didn't know where this was going. Chen smirked. "Cause he made out with Seo Young while we were gone." Baekhyun's jaw dropped.

"What?!?" He turned to see a really pink Seo Young. "Seo Young, what is this?" 

"Um.. Actually..."

"Actually what?" Baekhyun asked, hands crossed above his chest while tapping his foot.

"I accidently fell on her when I practiced walking." Kris cut in. "It was an accident, Chen." He said as he eyed the smiling cheekily Chen. 

"Yeah, noona wouldn't do thuch thingth. Right noona?" Sehun asked while hugging his Lulu hyung. Seo Young nodded. Baekhyun breathed, clearly thankful that no one kissed Seo Young yet. I mean, he would want to be the first one who kisses Seo Young, not Kris, not Eli, not anyone in the world, but him. Him and him only! Not anyone else!

"Okay.." Baekhyun said as he carefully eyed Kris who was inspecting his leg with Kyungsoo force-feeding him some yucky stuff. He frowned in disgust. 

"Ew, Kyungsoo. What is this?" He said. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"You don't have to know." He said as he stuffed the spoon filled with the stuff into Kris's mouth. Kris gagged. "Swallow!" Kyungsoo said sternly. Kris, with much hardship, swallowed the substance and felt his stomach doing flips. He felt like he wanted to puke. 

"Come on, Kyungsoo. Don't be too hard on him." Suho said as his looked into the bowl. His eyebrows furrowed. "What is that anyway?"

"Blended spinach, cabbage, cucumbers, tomato, banana and yoghurt." Kyungsoo said as he blinked innocently as he shoved another spoon in Kris's mouth. Kris seriously gagged. 

"OH MY GOD WHAT?" He said as he grabbed an empty bowl and spit the disgusting thing out. "How could you make me eat that thing?" He asked weakly. Kyungsoo placed the bowl next on the table. 

"Well, you lack of nutrition! You need healthy food!"

"But you don't have to mash up vegetables to feed me!" Kris said. Yixing shoved a hot dog in front of Kris's face.

"Eat. It's good, and it's real." He said. Kris saw yellow and red substance smeared messily (and a lot) on the sausage, so he assumed it was ketchup and mustard. He took a big bite of the hot dog. He nearly choked at the taste. He grabbed the same bowl as he spit out the hot dog. 

"What was that? You said it was real!" He argued weakly at Yixing. Yixing shrugged. 

"Well, the sausage and bun, that is. The red one was watermelon blended with tomato and the yellow one was from Kyungsoo's yoghurt mix but I put extra banana in it." He explained. The colour from Kris's face drained as he leaned back on his bed. 

"You guys just wanted to torture me, aren't you?" He groaned. 

"How'd you know?"

"Kris didn't ask you, Chanyeol." Kai said, clearly annoyed. Baekhyun walked next to Kris as he handed him a box. 

"What is this?" Kris asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

"Brownies. My mom made them." Baekhyun said. Kris opened the box, and he saw small and petite looking brownies nicely in the box. He brought in up his nose to smell them. "Don't worry. I didn't put any of the guy's... vegetable goodness of whatever." He assured him. 

"Well, thank you." Kris smiled at Baekhyun. Lina saw the 'comitment' Baekhyun showed at Kris, and decided to test it. 

"GUYS LET'S GO OUT TO GIVE KRIS SPACE. OHMYGOD, WHAT IF HE DIES? LETS LEAVE SEO YOUNG AND BAEKHYUN HERE. OKAY BYEE!" Lina suddenly said loudly. The boys, knowing the tone, quickly scrambled out, leaving the awkward Seo Young, Baekhyun and Kris alone. 

"I hope this works!" Lina said quietly to herself. 

Seo Young's POV

Okay, so.. this has gotten from awkward to really awkward..

Baekhyun and Kris.. in a room.. alone with me...

"So how have you been, Baekhyun?" Kris asked. Baekhyun forced a smile. 

"Ah, good.. good. Actually, excellent, I suppose." He said. Kris nodded as he looked back down at the brownies. The silence came again. 

"So.." Baekhyun began. Me and Kris looked up at him. "...were you two having a fun time kissing each other's faces out?"

"Oh god, Baek, we weren't kissing!" I groaned. 

"We weren't. I just accidently fell on her." Kris said. 

"Yep. Sure.." He said. ".. why did you fell on her the first place? And Seo Young, why didn't you puch him away?"

"Oh God, Baek! He fell on me because he tripped foward, and I can't push him back because I might injure his ribs even more!" I argued back. 

"Well, you should have pushed back his shoulders!"

"How can you decide what to do in a short 3 seconds? Hmm? Tell me!" I said back. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"How come he fell on you, and you were facing him? Iif it was on your back, it would have been more realistic. But nooo! You faced him! Right in the position to-"

"Because I was helping him walk!" I said angrily. I pointed at Kris's broken left leg. "He broke his friggin leg, and I helped him to walk. He tripped, fell on me. Nothing big!" I said. "And why are you so mad anyway?"

"Because I thought, no, scratch that. Because people thought you were kissing him!"

"So what if I kissed him? Like you would have cared!" I retorted back. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. 

"Oh, so you mean, you wouldn't mind kissing him?" I groaned in frustration. 

"You know what, nevermind. Whatever you say isn't important to me anyway." I said. I turned back my attention to the baffled Kris and smiled at him. "Do you want me to straighten to bed, Kris?"

"Um, actually.. that would be nice-" Before he finished, I quickly dashed to his side and adjusted the bed roughly. I guess I did it too hard when the bed jerked foward. Kris groaned in pain. I quickly backened it up, and making the bed looks like he's sitting. 

"Oh my god, Kris. Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized. I pulled up his blanket and checked his bones, hips and all. I could feel Baekhyun glare at me. Whatever. 

I mean, who does he think he is? My boyfriend? Heck no! I was just a friend! Why would he be so angry about it? Unknowingly, I angrily pinched on Kris's waist, making him flinch. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized. He smiled as he held my hand and looked at me. 

"I'm okay, Seo Young. You don't have to be sorry." He said gently. I smiled back nervously. 

"Well, aren't you going to let go?" Baekhyun asked impatiently. I blushed as I quickly retreated back my hand. 

"What's your problem, Baekhyun?" i asked in confusion. 

"You are getting all touchy touchy with Kris." 

"What? Chanyeol picked her up and spun her around the dorm a lot of times. That is way worst than me. And Sehun clings alot on her, too. Literally. Oh, and Kai also had this skinship with her." Kris explain. Baekhyun's jaw dropped. 

"You mean, you had all those skinship with the guys? How come when they touch you, you don't freak out but when I do, you freak out?"

"Like I wanted them to touch me. They just got me by surprise." I shrugged. "Why are you asking like you care, anyway?"

"Because what if they did something inappropriate on you?" I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, those boys. Doing something on me. Psshhhffff, yeah right. Like I will believe that." I nearly laughed if I ever thought of innocent Sehun and daddy Suho doing 'inappropriate' stuff on me like Baekhyun's imagination. 

"Kai? He likes to touch." 

"Even if he's a et, he won't go that far, Baekhyun." I said. Baekhyun huffed as he pulled a chair next to Kris's bed and sat on it. He kept quiet while technically throwing invisible daggers at poor Kris. Kris fidgeted in his seat, clearly uncomfortable. I sighed.

"Look, Baekhyun, first, don't overreact. Second, stop glaring at Kris. It's freaking him out." I said. Baekhyun looked at me and frowned. 

"I'll be in the cafeteria if you want me." He said as he stood up and walked outside. Kris looked at me. 

"Is he okay?"

"He's just being a jerk."