Park Seo Young

Chase Me If You Can

8 years ago

 

Park Seo Young's POV

 

 I hate myself. Not just the fact because I am a total nerd and freak. It's because i'm a total loner and no one apparently wants to be friends with a nerd who is wearing braces. They threw a cupcake at me because I remembered all the 12 times table and they didn't. I crouched under the tree and cried.

"Hey," Someone poked my shoulders. I looked up. A boy with cute eyes weas staring at me. "Why are you crying?" 

"Why are you even talking to me?" I asked.

"Because-"

"Baekhyun! Come on!" another boy called. 

"I have to go. Bye, I'm Baekhyun by the way. What's your name?"

"Seo Young..." I said shyly. He smiled and waved goodbye.

 

Present 

 

NERD 

FOREVER ALONE

LONER

Those words described me a lot. I am a nerd, forever alone and will always be a loner. The only person I had ever talked o is with this guy eight years back. I don't even remember his name. The bells rang and I quickly ran out. I could feel people smirking around me. Some of them even laughed. I stretched my hand out on my back and felt a piece of paper.

Great.

I pulled it.

NERD. GET LOST.

I sighed. I ripped the paper and walked to my locker. I opened it and a piece of paper fell down.

"what's this?" I mumbled. I expected it to be another insult letter, but I was wrong.

 I saw what happened. But don worry, you'll still have me =D

What the heck? Must be one of those pranks they did on me. I scrunched up the note and threw it away.

 

His POV

She scrunched my note and threw it? How could she? Luhan sighed beside me.

"Baekhyun, it's not gonna work." Luhan told me. I sighed. She has to know my true feelings! Falling in love with a nerd? No way. Falling in love with a beautiful girl inside and a nerd look outside? Yeah, thats who she is.

"I don't want to give up. I-" 

"Oppaaaaa..." a sick voice called my name.... Oh not ow, Taeyon!

"What now?" Luhan asked, annoyed.

"I am talking to Baekhyun Oppa, not you," Taeyon glared at Luhan. Oh gosh, girl, I have no freakin time for you!! Ugh!! Before she could babble anymore, I turned away. Shesh, I dont need you... blergh. Ooooo wait she's walking to the library. I tried to chase her but she dissapered through the crowd. Dang it. Luckily I saw Seunghyun. I pulled him. He looks confused but followed anyway.

"Ayooooooo Baekhyun my broooooo~" he slapped my back. I grinned. 

"Need you to follow Seo Young. FOLLOWWW HERRRHHH" I said and pushed him towards the crowd. He grinned like an idiot and saluted me. 

"KAAAAAYYY" he said and left. 

 

Seunghyun's POV

 

Oh oh oh where the heck is she? Oooooh I see her. haha, her curly hair is so easy to spot. I scooted under a table to spy her. People are starting to give me weird glances. Blahh, mind their shoes. I have better things to do. She walked tpwards the books and picked this lame book. Oh? Romeo and Juliette? She likes Shakespear? She is a toatl and 100% nerd. hehe, dont tell baekhyun I said that. LOL, he'll kill me for good. 

"Nerd..." I heard people snickering at her way. Oh boy, would Baekhyun be mad if he saw this. I quickly dialed in his number.

 

Seo Young's POV

 

I heard them snicker behind me. Oh, what the heck. i headed to a nearby desk and started reading. They kept teasing me. I tried to drown them with the book I'm reading but it didnt work. they kept teasing me. I couldnt take this anymore. There is a limit of an abuse a person could take, right? I snapped the book shut loudly and walked to the door.

 

Baekhyun's POV

"They are WHAT?" Teasing her? That's what Seunghyun told me. Ooooo they are gonna get it!!! I snapped the phone shut and ran towards the library, Luhan behind me. I jumped into the library and searched for her. I saw her walking towards me. Okay, baekhyun, STAY CALM. DO NOT PANIC. She didnt even looked at me. Oh well. 

"Aaaahhh!" And i heard a bump. I turned around and everyone is laughing. She was on the floor. She tripped on a pool of water?? POOR MY (FUTURE AND WILL BE) GIRLFRIEND! I jumped next to her and offered my hand. She, without hessitating took it. i pulled her up. O wow, she's light.

"You okay?" i asked her. She took one look at me and ran off.

WHAT THE HECK?

I THOUGHT I JUST HELPED HER, DIDNT I? 

THEN

WHY?

HOW?

WHEN?

WHICH?

WHAT???

I groaned as I dragged Luhan and suprisingly found Seunghyun under the table and also dragged him out. 

Ugh, this is gonna be a long day. *sigh*