Girls Day Out... Well, Kris had to follow...

Chase Me If You Can

Narrator's POV

 

Wu's House

"Do I have to come?" Kris asked. Lina pouted.

"What? So my brother doesn't loves me anymore? And he doesn't care wether she get kidnapped, or mugged, or even worse, kil-"

"Okay, okay!" Kris held his hands in defeat.

"Yay! Now go change into something nice!" Lina said happily and pushed her brother into his room. Kris locked the door and sighed. 

"Why do I always have to bring her shopping..." He mumbled as he rummaged for a clean shirt. "I'm not her babysitter.." he muttered again as he brushed his hair with his hands. 

"AYYOOO KREESE WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?!?" Kris could hear his sister shout from outside the doors of his room. 

"I'm comming." He said and sighed as he picked up his wallet. 

He might need it.

 

Seo Young's POV

 

"Oh, Kris is comming too?" 

"Yeah. We need a guy." Lina said and shrugged. I nodded and smiled at Kris as he smiled back. 

"Enough chit chat. Let's go," Kris said and unlocked his car. As I stepped in the back seat with Lina, Kris started the engine. We chatted all the way to the mall. 

"Ohh, that dress is cute.." Lina said as we walked outside the shop displays. Kris groaned at the back. 

"Lina, we've been walking in front of 12 shops now and you say that everytime we pass a dress." Kris complained. 

"Hey, you could just chill out in the food court if you want." Lina snorted. I laughed. The two of them looked at me.

"You guys are always arguing. Don't know why, even for little reasons." Both of them shrugged. 

"We're siblings." Kris said. Lina pulled me into a store. 

"Oh my god, this shirt is so saying you!" Her eyes twinkled. She picked up a shirt and hung it in front of me. "Oohh, this blouse is good too. Maybe this skirt is for me. OMG that is the cutest dress ever!" Before I knew it, Lina was piling up clothes on my hands. I nearly tripped because I can't see the floor.

"Um, Lina?"

"Yeah?" She turned around, and realized only the top of my head is visible. "Sorry," She apologized and grinned. She took all the clothes from me and piled it on Kris instead.

"Hey! What the hell?!" He said in surprise. 

"Men are strong, aren't they?" Lina said and snickered. 

"But-"

"Let's try these out!" Lina said and dragged me to the dressing rooms. "Hey Kris! Come on!"  I could hear Kris groan and walked slowly towards us. 

In the matter of minutes, Lina and I became models. We giggled when we saw Kris pant in exhaustion as we threw all kinds of clothes on him. 

"Is thsi good? I like it. Does it look good?" Lina wondered as she tried on a vintage style shirt and short green jacket and mini shorts. I nodded. She looks awesome. She ran towards her brother, asking for his opinion. 

"Yeah yeah. You look pretty.." Kris managed to say after taking too many breaths. I feel sorry for him. He has the carry tons of clothes that Lina picked. He was now sprawled on the waiting benches, resting his head agaisnt the walls, trying to cool himself. Lina ran back at me and picked out some clothes. I laughed as she rejected the clothes and threw it to Kris. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I feel so lonely right now. 

I mean, all my friends are busy. God, for the first time I have no friends. To loosen up my boredom, I hailed a cab and went to the mall. I mean, I could window shop. 

Wow, I sound like a girl. 

Dammit, I should stop watching chick flicks. 

And soap oppera.

And Telletubbies. 

AND Barney.

I spotted a decent looking dessert shop. I made my way to it and flopped on a chair. A waiter came to take my order. Heh, a sundae won't be that bad. I mean, its hot and I got nothing to do. 

Forever loner Byun Baekhyun. 

Pffttt. I stuffed my face in vanilla ice cream as soon as my order arrives. I looked at my surroundings. Hmm, a shop in front of me selling girly clothes. Ew. I see a blonde haired girl dragging a brown haired one into the shop with a tall blonde haired guy tailing behind them. 

OH CRAP.

It's Seo Young and her friends from the cafe. I moved to a table nearer to the shop. It's pretty easy to spy them, since the walls of the shop is mostly glass. After piling clothes on the tall blonde guy, the girl dragged my Seo Young towards the dressing rooms.

 

Seo Young's POV

We were enjoying ourselves, changing into different types of clothes when Kris held a time out sign with his hands.

"Stop girly changes. I need food." He said. Lina rolled her eyes. 

"Oh Kris, you always think of food."

"Hey, I am hungry and I haven't had my lunch yet. And why aren't you calling me oppa?!"

"Why in the world would I call you oppa?"

"You called me oppa when you made the puppy eyes to make me pay for the boots at Canada!"

"Dude! That's 3 months ago! Why are we talking about it now?"

"Cause that cost me 300 dollars!"

"HEY GUYS!" I broke the sister-brother catfight. Both of them looked at me. "Could we stop arguing? I mean, Kris has a point. It's 2 PM and I'm hungry too." I tried to reason. Lina sighed in defeat. 

"Okay fine, we'll go eat. But Kris has to pay for my outfit!"

"What?!"

"Do you wanna eat or not?" Lina said and glared. Kris threw his hands up in defeat.

"Fine! Fine! I'll pay. Then, we go eat." Kris grabbed the outfit that Lina was holding and made a dash towards the counter. 

"So, what are you up for?" Lina asked me. I laughed as I pat my stomach. 

"Let's just go with anything Kris wants. I bet he is very hungry."

"I'm done! Let's go eat pizza!" Kris said and chirped, holding a paper bag with the shop's logo on it. Lina smiled as she walked me and Kris out of the store. 

I just realized the corridor is now packed with people. We had to push our way through. Thank god Kris was tall, so people made way for us. Kris said it was annoying how we use him as a 'people seperator' and moved to the back. So me and Lina had to begin pushing again. Someone accidently bumped on me, hard. I lost my balance and fell backwards. 

Oh god, here comes the hard tiled floors. 

Hello, bruise buttocks. Bye bye, flawless and bruise free skin. I waited for the impact, but surprisingly I didnt. I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist firmly. I looked up and saw a concerned Kris. 

"Are you okay?" He asked me, panic written all over his face. I blushed a little. 

"U-um, I'm fine thanks." I mumbled and tried to stand upright. He noticed his hands were still on my waist and quiclky let go. He grabbed my arm and helped me to stand upright again. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Thanks." I said and flashed him a smile.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SAW?

DID I JUST SAW ANOTHER GUY HUGGING MY SEO YOUNG'S WAIST?

WHAT 

THE 

FISH???????

Mental note: kill the tall blonde guy.

Severe his head and dump in school garden. 

Chop up his body and make soup to give to dogs. 

Eww, Byun Baekhyun. That is gross.

Still, I'd go for killing.