Dinner

Chase Me If You Can

Seo Young's POV

I ran up my room as soon as I got home from school. I threw away my bag and jumped on my oh-so comfortable bed. I burried my face in my pillow.

"ARGHBLSDHB!!!" My screams were muffled by the pillow. ARGH! Why does this need to happen to me?? I just embarrassed myself in front of the school kingka, and now he would probably think I am a nerd AND a weirdo!

"Honey! Go get your bath first!" My mom screamed. I groaned. I absolute despise baths. Not that i'm lazy, but, It's in the begining of spring, and it's not that hot. I dont understand why parents value baths that much.

"I DONT HEAR THE WATER RUNNING!" My mother screamed again. I groaned even louder. Lazily, I picked up my towel and dragged myself to the bathroom. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

"Mom I'm home!" I said as I step into the house. My mom greeted me, took my bag and pulled my blazer. I raised one of my brows. She's being nice...

"How was your day?" She chirped happily.

"Rotten.." I mumbled.

"What was that honey?"

"Oh, it went well, Just a few glitches and bit of things turned.." I said to hide what I said earlier. She beamed.

"Well I promise this night it will be better. Now go wash up. We're leaving at 5." She said and excused herself to the wash room. I looked at the clock. 3. I could still catch a one hour nap. I stretched. This wasn't the best day I had ever imagined. I ran up my room and grabbed my phone. I dialed a number and listened to the dial tone.

"Ayooo man."

"Hey Seunghyun."

"What's up?" He perked. I could hear voices in the background. I could also hear bursts of laughter.

"Where are you?"

"Kiseop's house. He invited Jaseop and Hoon over and we're playing Wii."

"Oh.."

"So what's up?"

"It's about Seo Young..."

"Yeah? Hey guys, don't take my chips. GUYS!!" I heard him scream and bursts of laughter was heard. "So what was it?"

"Sorry, I guess I called the wrong time. Nevermind, it wasn't important anyway." I shrugged it off. 

"Really? Okay then, see ya!" He killed the call. I sighed as I place my phone on my nightstand. I looked at the sky blue ceiling. Suho hyung painted it for me. I laughed as I saw an orange handprint on it. It was because Kai slapped his hand on the ceiling that has orange paint on it. 

"HONEY, I TOLD YOU TO WASH UP!" My mother shrieked from downstairs. 

"I'm doing it!" I hollered back as I got up. I grabbed my towel and walked slowly to the bathroom.

 

5.00 P.M

Seo Young's POV

 

"Eww mom, why did you make me wear this stupid and horrible dress?" I whinned. "And why do I have to wear contacts? I want my glasses back!" I demanded. My mom tsked me.

"Not this time honey. I am going to meet my old friend." She said as she examined her handbag. 

"Then why am I dragged into this?"

"Because your father isnt here and I hear she has a decent looking teenage boy with her who is exactly the same age as you.."

"Mom, I am only 18! I have my whole life planned infront of me." I groaned. She shook her head. 

"No protests. Let's go." She said as she unlocked her car. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I didn't argue with my mom when she urged me to take a shower. I also didnt question her when she made me sit down in front of her dressing table and did my hair. And I also didnt complain when she cooed how handsome I look. But what I do complain is when she forced me to wear this tuxedo.

"Mom no! It's hot!" I squeled as she pulled up the black trousers. She rolled her eyes.

"Baekkie, this dinner is going to be special! Now don't argue with me!" She said sternly as she zipped the pants, missing by only milimeters of my... well, you know what. Hey! I DO wear boxers, okay?

"Who's this friend of yours? And why do I have to come?" I whinned. She shot me glare, and that shut me up. I let her dress me, combed my hair and even applied some talcum powder on my face. 

"Let's go." She chirped happily and walked dowstairs towards the car in the garage. I sighed as I look at my refelction in the mirror. I am handsome, but this tux is really getting itchy...

 

Seo Young's POV

 

When we got the restaurant, my mouth gaped at it's 'fancy-ness'. My mother confidently walked in as her red knee-length satin dress sway in the wind. My dress wasn't that pretty, just a bunch of boring floral designs. When we reached the counter, she said she had a reservation under god knows what name. A pretty waitress smiled as us as she lead us outside, where a pool was placed and rows of tables were set. We approached a table which has a woman and I think her son. When we got closer, my breath hitched.

No, it couldn't be...

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"Shannie!" A woman said to my mother. I laughed inside. Even though they were like in their 40s, they still have the nerve to call each other nicknames. Oh well. I ignored the lady who hugged my mom, because my attention was on someone else: her daughter. She has beautiful curly-wavy hair. Her brown hair waved down her torso, and her face was looking down. 

"Baekhyun! I would like you to meet Sungchan's daughter!" My mom said happily. I nodded, curious. The lady smiled at me. 

"Baekhyun, this is Seo Young, my daughter." She introduce. The girl shyly looked up. I gasped. It is.. MY SEO YOUNG??

"Hello, I'm Seo Young." She said shyly. I nodded.

"We met." My mother's eyes went big as saucers.

"You have met?" I nodded. She clapped her hands. "Oh, the joy." She said dreamily. Seriously, my mother never had been this crazy before. I love her, but sometimes its just irrational. My mother offered them to sit down, and forced Soo Young to sit in front of me. Hehe, this is so great..

"So, how did you meet?" She chocked on her water. I laughed inside. She's soo cute...

"Well, wo go to the same school together." She said slowly. My mother slapped my shoulders.

"You never told me you had a friend this pretty.." She giggled. Well, we weren't actually friends yet, just... strangers. I would LOVE to be her friend, or even more than that. 

"Oh really... I didnt realised." I mumbled softly. They continued talking as I continued staring at Seo Young who is cutting the beef on her plate.

"Is there something one my face?" She asked me quietly. I quickly shook my head. Her eyes went back to her beef. Oh, you dont know how jealous I am to that beef. 

"You know what kids? Sungchan and I are going for a walk to catch up. You know, ladies talk." My mom said and giggled. "Why don't you to finish up your meals. Here's my credit card Baekkie, pay when you are done." My mom used my nickname. In front of the girl of my dreams. how could she? I could hear she giggle softly. I shooed my mom away, leaving only us both. 

"That's a cute nickname." She said, with a bit left of her giggle. 

"What? My mother loves me." I tried to act cool and casual, but I didn't think that worked. "Besides, you owe me a thank you."

"Oh? Why is that?" She raised an eyebrow at me. I smirked.

"I helped you up. I desreve a thank you." I said proudly. She scoffed. Oh wow, she scoffed, at ME.

"I don't think you meant to help me," She said and looked at me. "But anyways, thank you." She said and continue to eat her food. I tried to act cold now, you know, charismatic style. 

"Hurry and finish up. This restaurant gives me the creeps." I said, not even looking at her. I could sense her frown, but I let it slide. I could have slapped myself. Hurry up? What the heck was that, Byun Baekhyun? Smooth, now she thinks I'm pushy. Well, little sacrifices to make you look cool and charismatic type of person. But I would love to watch her eat longer, chat and laugh together. But I guess that was a bit absurd, looking at our relationship now. 

We are friends.

No, I dont even think we are friends. I think that we're strangers who just met and chatted. I sighed.

"Why?" She asked.

"What?"

"Why did you sigh?" She asked and tilted her head. Oh god I am going crazy at her cuteness. I could just loose it there, but I decided to keep it cool. 

"This restaurant is kind off hot. That's all." What a lie, Byun Baekhyun. We are outside, and the wind is blowing. I mentally slapped myself. She shrugged. 

"Okay;" She said. I know my answer was irrelavent, whatever. I am in lost of words when she was in front of me. "I'm done." She said quietly. I quickly got up. 

"Go get my mom and yours. I'm going to pay." I said quickly and speed off to the counter to pay. I feel like i want to scream, pull my hair and kick myself in the balls. What kind of jerk, loser am I? I flirt alot of girls in school, I am the kingka for god sake! I shook my head as I calmed myself down to pay at the counter. 

"Calm yourself, Baekhyun. You can do this." I said to myself. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My beloved readers! I have updated! I know, I have been in a freaking long hiatus, blah blah blah... 

HEY, A PICTURE OF KRIS! ( He's comming, so calm yerselves...)

 

 

Oh and answer this please~