NOTICE

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers,

I hope you’ve all been well. It’s been a while since I’ve updated anything on this site, which isn’t unusual for me, but this time it’s been for a different reason. For a while now I have been looking at the work I have posted on here over the years and I can’t help but feel as though my time here, while enjoyable, has unfortunately run its course and will now come to an end.

I know this will be disappointing for the few of you who have followed my work over the years and are still waiting for updates on these fics. But as a creative person, I have moved on to other endeavours and no longer have the motivation or will to continue writing these stories.

I do, however, feel bad for leaving these fics totally unfinished, as I always promised myself that I’d finish whatever I started on here - and thus, because of that, I have decided that for all my main on-going works, I will be posting one last final chapter for each, tying the loose ends, and effectively bringing each story to an ending conclusion.

These final chapters will not be of the same quality as the previous chapters because their purpose is to simply bring these fics to some kind of ending – but I’d rather give you guys some closure with these stories that you have supported for so many years, opposed to just leaving without saying anything.

I don’t know when these final chapters will be out, but hopefully it’ll be soon. Once they’re posted, I’ll say a proper g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter