ert?

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: ert?

 

We finally arrived at the villa. It was small but beautiful and right next to the beach - the perfect place for normal newlyweds. Too bad Taeyeon and I weren’t exactly normal newlyweds.

In the eyes of the public we must have seemed so in love, but on in the inside it was complicated.

We got out of the car and thanked the driver. Even though it was a private island, there was a small population of people that lived here. I was about to grab my bags when Tae stopped me.

“I’ll carry the bags.”

“But you already have your own bags to carry.” I reasoned, not wanting to burden her.

“It’s no problem. Two in this hand and two in the other.” She said, smiling like a dork as she picked up both of our bags.

How could a girl be such a gentlemen?

I walked in front of her to open the door of the house, since her hands were full.

It was all open plan, with a huge white leather couch, a huge flat screen TV in the middle and the kitchen to the left. To the right were the doors that led you right onto the beach. It was perfect.

I turned around to see Taeyeon looking at the place in awe.

“This place is amazing!” She expressed.

I smiled, “Let’s go look upstairs.”

We walked across the large living room, and up the wooden staircase.

There were only two rooms upstairs - one bedroom with a bathroom and a study with a computer and telephone.

We walked into the bedroom and Taeyeon put the luggage by the bathroom door. There was only one bed.

It was getting late and I could feel the jetlag catching up with me.

“I’ll sleep on the couch downstairs.” She said, ready to turn around and leave.

I stopped her. “It’s okay. I trust you.” I smiled.

She gulped and I could see she was unsure. “No, it’s okay. I’ll just sleep downstairs.” She tried to leave again, but I grabbed her wrist.

“Seriously Taeyeon, just sleep here. You’ll end up with a bad back if you sleep the couch. And it’s not like I’m gonna try anything.” She looked between the bed and me a few times before sighing in defeat.

“Okay.” She said.

Why was she so hesitant in the first place? It’s not like I was planning to seduce her or anything.

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

This was bad.

If we were sleeping in the same bed and I had an dream about her, what was I supposed to do? My hormones have been raging lately and to have her sleep in the same bed as me wasn’t helping. I already felt guilty that I was lusting after her in the first place, but this would make me feel ten times guiltier.

I sat on the end of the bed as I waited for her to come out the bathroom.

The door opened and out stepped Tiffany wearing a white singlet, and pink cotton shorts that showed off her undeniably amazing legs.

Why did she have to be so y?

“You can use the bathroom now.” She said as she lay on the bed and began to play with her phone.

I came out the bathroom, after having done my business, in my pyjamas.

Tiffany looked up at me and smiled. “Awww, Taeyeon! You look so cute!” She squealed.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter