Too Much Love?

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30: Too Much Love?

 

We opened the door to the hotel room. We were welcomed by a room with a few a fancy looking sofas, a coffee table and a flat screen TV. We walked further in. There were two doors leading into the bedrooms.

“Don’t wake me up until the event tonight.” Yoona yawned as she dragged her suitcase into one of the bedrooms, closing the door behind her.

Tiffany and Yoona didn’t seem as close as I thought they were. Maybe they fell out or something? But they weren’t acting like two people who had been friends for years. They seemed like they didn’t like each other, an unspoken tension that lingered in the air around them. No one had exactly pointed it out, but it was just there and I knew they could feel it too.

“C’mon, Taeyeon.” Tiffany said as she opened the other bedroom door for me, since my hands were full of bags. I wobbled my way in, setting the bags down on the floor. The room wasn’t huge but it had a good-sized bed, a dressing table, a nightstand on either side of the bed and a window that gave us a great view of London. We had our own bathroom and a walk-in closet as well.

I plopped myself on the bed, to see how soft the mattress was. Just by sitting on it, I could tell I would have a good nights sleep. I was caught off-guard when Tiffany decided to sit on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck, leaning her head on my shoulder.

She yawned cutely. I smiled.

“I’m tired.” She stated. I put my arms around her waist, holding her closer to me, loving the feeling of her body close to mine.

“How about we take a few hours nap, then maybe we can go look around London.” I suggested. I really wanted to go out and explore the city, but I wouldn’t want to go if Fany wasn’t with me.

She sat up straight, nodding, giving me a tired smile.

Suddenly she stood up and began stripping off her clothes.

My eyes widened. “Yah! Fany! What are you doing?” I questioned as I covered my eyes.

“Oh come on, Taeyeon.” She said, me still blocking the probably amazing view with my fingers “You saw everything the other night anyway.” She said as she walked towards me, lowering my hands.

I quickly closed my eyes. I heard her sigh again.

It’s not that I didn’t want  to see her , I just wasn’t sure if I could control myself, as well as the fact that I had a lot of respect for her.

“Where did that confident Taeyeon from the other night go?” She asked cheekily.

“Put some clothes on first, and then maybe confident Taeyeon will come back.”

I heard her giggle.

“My PJ’s are in the suitcase and there’s no point of taking everything out just to put it back in. Just open your eyes please.” She pleaded. “Do it for me.”

If she hadn’t had said that, then maybe I could have stayed strong, but it was my body’s natural instinct to do anything and everything for her. Why did I have to be so weak?

I took a deep breath, preparing myself to be stunned by her goddess-like body.

I slowly lifted my eyes lids, to find Tiffany standing in front of me, half , with only her bra and covering her. My heartbeat quickened as I scanned her with my eyes.

Beautiful.

“How about you strip too, and then we’ll both be the same?” She suggested with a grin.

I was about to reject, but I knew I would end up giving in anyway.

After my clothes were off, I slid into bed beside Tiffany, underneath the warm covers. I scooted closer to her, as she did the same, with her back facing me, her head resting on my arm. She shuffled even closer, making her press against my lower region.

I tensed even more as moved her body a little to get comfortable, making her bottom rub against my crotch. Her soft skin pressed against mine, the sweet scent of vanilla invading my nostrils, engulfing me in an intoxicating aroma. I felt my face heat up due to our close proximity.

She sighed in happiness

 “Taeyeon, am I making you uncomfortable?” She questioned me.

Was I really that obvious?

“W-why?”

“Because you’re so tense.” She said, turning her body around to face me. She looked up at me, giving me a curious look. “Loosen up. I’m not trying to seduce you, I promise.”

My face was probably bright red by now. I gave a nervous laugh. “I can’t help it Fany-ah, you’re just so beautiful.”

She smiled at me gently, snuggling closer to me. Her body pressed against mine. For some reason I felt my body relax all of a sudden. I brought my arms around her, pulling her into me, feeling more of her.

Things went silent and the sound of our quiet breaths filled the room. Just absorbing each other’s heat, as if we were the only two people left on this planet.

It was still around 9:00 am here, in London. So the morning sun was still shining through the window. You could hear the occasional beeping car and heavy traffic outside as the busy lives zoomed through the streets.

“Taeyeon?” She cooed my name, breaking the peaceful silence.

“Hmm?” I hummed in response, her hair gently.

She didn’t say anything for a moment, as if she was contemplating whether to ask me now that she had my attention.

I looked down at her. Whatever she wanted to say or ask must have been important, because if Tiffany ever wanted something she would say it, she would speak her mind freely and now for her to be really thinking about her words is really something. She held a slightly confused look on her face, her lips turning into a small frown.

“What is it?” I asked. She was now making me curious as well. I just hope it isn’t something too serious. I didn’t want this question to ruin the trip. I shuffled down the bed a little so I was now eye level with her.

She sighed slightly and looked back at me with worried eyes.

I ran my fingers through her hair. “Please tell me. I promise I’ll be fine with whatever it is.” It went silent again as we lay face to face, just waiting for the question to pass through her pink lips.

She looked at me sternly, a hint of insecurity in her eyes. “Taeyeon, do you want kids?”

I was honestly very surprised by this question. I had always thought about having a family with her, and whenever the fantasy crossed my mind, I would always find myself smiling. Of course I wanted a family with the girl I love so much. It would make my life complete.

I smiled at her. “Of course I do.” I said softly as I kissed her nose. “Do you?” I questioned back.

I could tell from the look on her face that this question had been lingering on her mind for a while now.

But eventually she nodded. “How soon do you think?”

I thought for a while. I was honestly ready for kids now, but I knew it wasn’t the right time. By the look in Tiffany’s eye I knew she wasn’t ready either. “Whenever you’re ready.” I smiled.

Her lips curved upwards, turning her eyes into perfect crescent moons, resulting in the most astonishingly beautiful thing I had ever seen.

She leaned forward capturing my lips with hers, a slow, passionate kiss that sent intense shockwaves all over my body, rippling right to the end of my fingertips. She put her leg over both of mine as my hand found her bare thigh, gently caressing her soft skin.

I nibbled in her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She parted her lips for me as I began to explore this now familiar territory the roof of , making her groan in pleasure. She ran her fingers through m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter