09

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Hoya's Gift"


Your POV:

I was watching tv at the living room when Yumi called me.

"Yeobseo?" I said.

" ~~ ah!!! I'm glad you're alive! Are you okay? Did that do anything to you?" She asked over the phone in a worried tone.

"I'm alright I still have a bit fever. Its a good thing you guys found me." I said.

"What are you talking about? Hoya looked for you everywhere. He was worried sick when you aren't still home." She said.

"Hoya did?"

"Omo! ~~ ah! I'm really glad you're okay. It was all thanks to Hoya you know. He must have cared for you a lot." Yumi said.

"He does not. I think you are getting the wrong idea." I said.

"Whatever you say. I believe he cares for you. I am so jealous! Kyaaaaaa!" She screamed.

I turned ended the call and I remembered the shirt that was I supposed to give him.

I looked for it at my room and found nothing.

"I probably left it at school yesterday. Should I go there and get it? I probably should."

I changed clothes and headed downstairs. when ahjumma stopped me.

"Miss ~~ you know you can't go out in that condition!" She said.

" I know. Thanks for worrying, but I must go get something at school. I will be quick I promise." I said.

"I don't think young master would let you as well." She said in a worried tone.

" Don't worry I'll just tell him when I get home." I said and left.

"Aigoo, that girl jinja!" I heard ahjumma said.



Hoya's POV:

Umma drove us to our house and we ate breakfast together.

"I heard you took care of ~~ last night." She said and giggled.

"Yes, I did. What does it concern you?" I said grumpily.

"Ani, I was just asking." She smirked.

"You know Jeoseon ah, I think you're hyung is finally growing up to become a man." She told Jeoseon.

"Why do you say so umma?" He asked.

"I know you're hyung since he was little he does not know how to take care of others. He could not even take care of you." She explained.

I stood up from my seat and brought my plate into the kitchen.

I could not bare all these talking from umma.

I headed to my old room and saw my trophies and medals displayed all over the room. My childhood.

"Hyung hyung! Let's go play my new toys. Mmm?" Jeoseon called out.

"Coming!" I said and went back down.

We played for a little while and after that I decided to go back home.

I stopped by the pharmacy and bought some cold medicine for ~~.

I headed home and found out that ~~ went out again.

"Young master I'm really sorry but she told me not to worry. She said she just needed to get something from her school." Ahjumma said.

"She what? Why did you let her?" I shouted.

I called her but she was not picking up. Then as I head upstairs I found out that she forgot to bring her phone with her.

"Aish! That girl jinja!" I cursed.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to school.



Your POV:

I went to school and looked for the bag. I revisited the bathroom where I was locked in and found nothing.

I checked my locker and also found nothing. I headed to our classroom to take a look if I unconciously placed it there.

Sadly, I found nothing.

Maybe Hoya already saw it and brought it home with him.

"I should probably call him."

I searched my pockets and found nothing. Pabo, I left it at home.

"Looking for this?" A voice from behind me said.

I turned around and found Hyomin the queenka holding the paper bag with Hoya's purple shirt inside.

"Not again!"

"That's mine." I said.

"I know." She smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked in a flat tone.

"I want you dead." She said.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked.

" Well, if you'll look at it, you have my Hoya. I don't know why a dumb like you even bother to be with someone like him." She said.

"He's not even mine to keep.Fine, He's all yours then." I said.

"How should I even believe you?" She said.

I was getting weaker and weaker from all these talking.

Suddenly Hoya appeared out of nowhere.

"Omo Hoya!" Hyomin shouted.

"Oppa help me. She brought me here! She thinks I stole something from her!" She shouted.

Hoya just ignored her and grabbed me.

"Let's go." He commanded and grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, I need to get that from her." I said.

"Oh, this one? Why? Its for Hoya isn't it? Are you finally confessing your love to someone who doesn't like you back? Oh you poor thing!" She said.

"Its not like that. Just give it back to me you blabbering ." I said.

"You want it? Fine." She said and threw it in front of me.

I grabbed it from the floor and left.

Hoya and Hyomin were the ones who were left behind.

I sat at the bench by the side at the playground playing with my shoes.

I don't know what they talked about but I can guess that it was something serious because when Hyomin came out her face was red and puffy as if she cried.

Hoya looked normal though. "Let's go." He said.

"Achoo." I sneezed.

He removed his cardigan and placed it on me. "Gumawo." I said.

When we arrived home I handed him the bag.

"You said purple was your favorite color right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied quietly.

"This was for you. I bought it yesterday and was supposed to give it to you but then that thing happened." I said and got out of his car and headed to the house.

 


Author's Note :

Heiyo everyone ^^

How are u guys doin??

This is just a short update.. but i hope u guys like it :3

Leave comments & sugestions if you have some

if you would like to message me about the fic or sumthin else u can PM me here or tweet me: @ivydianne