16

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Backstage"


 

I quickly ran backstage so he won’t see me, and my blushing face. “I can’t believe it! Hoya just kissed me!” I thought. I held my beating heart unconsciously, and remembered that moment, but then quickly shook the thought away.

My best friends Yumi and Sooyoung were the first ones to congratulate me, they brought me a bouquet of roses. I just thanked them and made a small chat then they didn’t take long and left.

The guests started coming into the backstage greeting and complimenting the cast, I found my dad and Hoya’s family walking in probably looking for Hoya and I.

As I walk away from them Mrs. Jung saw me and said “There you are ~~! Hoya and I have been looking for you everywhere. Lets have a picture together with the other casts shall we?” she asked and walked me to where the others are. I had no choice but to follow.

We took several shots while Mrs. Jung was busy clicking away her camera along with the other audience who came backstage. While standing there smiling I turned to face the left side to look for Hoya but he wasn’t there. He was not around or anywhere to be seen all along. I do not know why I kind of feel disappointed when I am supposed to even be happy about it right? After taking all those photos the cast dispersed and I was the only one left alone, I casually glance around looking for Hoya, when suddenly a voice behind my back whispered. “Looking for me princess?”

I turned around and found Hoya grinning at me, which made me blush again.

“W-what? You? Of course not!” I lied.

“Alright, if you say so.” He said and placed the both of his hands on his pockets, as if he wanted to say something but then decided to just keep it to himself. Before I can just live everyone else, his parents arrived along with my dad.

“Appa, you came to watch!” I called and immediately gave him a hug. “Aigoo! Of course my princess! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” he said while patting my back.

"So how was it?" I asked him. "Of course it was good. Your Aunt Lee Hyesung even took a lot of pictures with you on it. " He answered and looked at Hoya's mom who was looking at us instead of complimenting Hoya in his performance. "~~ ah, you were really great and your so pretty! No wonder Hoya here couldn't resist kissing you!" Aunt Lee bluntly said. I blushed at what she said and heard Hoya shout "Mom! Stop talking nonsense!"
"Shut up. You still kissed her in the end!" His mom defended while uncle lee and Joseon just face palmed.

“Alright, go get change ~~ ah. We are going to eat out and celebrate for the two of you getting the lead roles.” Aunt Lee commanded and pushed me away to get going.

 

After I finished changing my clothes, I head out of the theater and found Hoya there wearing casual clothes, waiting for me.

“You’re still here?” I asked.

“We have a celebratory party remember?” he said obviously annoyed again by his mother’s plan. We ended up going to Hoya’s old home, where his mother obviously had the maids prepared for a party. There were balloons decorated in the garden, and a big fancy table set up in the middle of it.

“Come on everyone! Sit! Sit!” she commanded to which Hoya and I ended up sitting side by side. The dinner was served as soon as we settle ourselves in our seats. “No fair! I want to change seats! Why does she get to sit with oppa all the time?” Lee Joseon whined. “Joseon ah, stop complaining around like a spoiled brat okay? You get to sit with me, don’t you like that?” Aunt Lee (Hoya’s mom) pointed out.

Hoya and I were eating dinner quietly while both our dads were busy talking and reminiscing about their past when Aunt Lee clink her glass. “ I want to make a toast for our children who’s acting in the play was just magnificent!” his mother announced and we all stood up and made a toast and immediately sat down.

Everything was perfectly normal, not until Aunt Lee started talking about how great and unexpected our kiss scenes are.

“ Hoya dear, did you actually plan on doing that kissing part with ~~? That par was so good that it actually made me squeal.” She confessed while after hearing that, it just made me blush again. "You don't need to know mom." Hoya said.

“Someone is turning red tomato right now!” Lee Jeoseon dissed. “Who is Jeoseon ah?” his mother asked.

“ ~~ unnie is!” he said and pointed at me. “I am not!” I defended and glared to the brat Joseon.

“I bet you’re secretly crushing on oppa.” He teased. “Stop it now Joeseon ah.” His mother warned him.

Suddenly Hoya’s phone rang and he quickly answered it. “Sungjong ah, what is it?” Hoya asked and stood up from his seat.

 

After minutes of talking to the phone Hoya came back. “Umma, Appa, Uncle. Sorry if I am being rude but ~~ and I have to get going first now.” Hoya apologized and grabbed my wrist while I was sitting there arguing with evil Lee Joseon.

“Waeyo? Hoya is there something wrong?” I asked him as we walk out of his parent’s house.

“I have to meet someone at the airport right now, that’s why.” He answered and walked to the driver’s seat.

“Now, get in.” he commanded.

Hoya drove me all the way home in silence, I just sat there, not saying a word as well, trying not to annoy him. Reaching our place, the car immediately stopped. I was about to get off the car when he suddenly stopped me by touching my arm.

"Wae?" I asked.

"You were really pretty as Snow White." he said.

I can feel my stomach getting filled up by butterflies right now. Remain calm ~~ ah!

"Is that all?" I asked him and he just looked at me like it was not the answer he was expecting me to give.

"Just so you'd know, I liked our kiss earlier." he bluntly said.

Oh my god. Did he just say that? ahksjdajkfnjedknfgn. I feel like I am going to explode right now!

" I probably should head in. Good night Hoya." I told him while opening the car door and left.

I felt Hoya's eyes looking behind me, that is why I forced myself not to look back as I head inside. Walking on the way to the house felt like the hardest thing to do, especially with legs that felt like jelly. The maids appeared and greeted me, i just bowed to them as well and walked like a zombie upstairs into my room.

By the time I got into my room, I held tightly into my beating heart.

" I can't be liking Hoya, could I?" I whispered.

Yes I am and I am hate myself for that.

 


Author's Note:

Hello guys! What have you been guys up to?

You finally realized your feelings for Hoya this time!!! I hope you like this chapter even though its too boring for you to read.

whahahhaha. Mianhe~~

I miss writing this fic. How about you guys? I even want to make an update right now..

but I can't because my fingers are now aching T_T

if i can only transfer my imagination into this fanfic in aninstant then that would be good ^^

Till the next chap my dear readers! CIAO!