11

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Pretty Little Hoya"


Your POV:

I finished baking the cake by an hour with the help of the maids.

"The cake is delicious Miss ~~! I'm sure madam would love it." they said. 

"Well, its all thanks to google! It helped me a lot." I said.

Then I saw Hoya came downstairs, I glared at him.

"What do you want?" I frowned.

"That's a relief! Good thing you didn't poison the maids." Hoya teased.

"Why would I do that?" I asked.

"Considering that you have bad cooking skills. I never thought you would survive baking." Hoya explained. 

"Well you're wrong. I did great this time thanks to them." I stuck my tounge out to Hoya while pointing to the maids.

"Miss ~~ why don't you let Young master try a sample." The maid suggested.

"Oh, that's right. Lemme give you one." I said and got a plate and a slice of the cake then handed it to him.

He ate it while I look at him hoping he would compliment me.

"I think its fine." Hoya said and looked at his watch.

" You better get ready now or else will be late for the party." Hoya informed and left.

"Oh." I said.

I placed the cake in a box and quickly headed to my room and checked my closet. It was packed with dresses for all types of occassion.

Since it is a birthday party should I wear something formal? 

Would there be other guests besides us?

I better ask Hoya.

I quickly headed to Hoya's room and opened the door.

"Ho-" I said and quickly looked away.

He just got out from the shower and was looking for some clothes with his back facing the door.

" What?" He asked as he grabbed a blue buttoned up shirt from his closet.

"Doesn't he feel awkward talking to me without a shirt on?"

"Uh, I forgot to ask if the party is formal. Are there a lot of people going or is it just us going?" I asked while still not looking.

" I don't think mom invited anyone else. Wear whatever would makes you comfortable would be alright." He stated.

"Oh, alright. Thanks." I closed the door and went back to my room.

I got a blue loose blouse with a ribbon tied on frony and a maroon skirt to match with it. Then I searched for my yellow pumps.

I checked myself in front of the mirror.

"All set! I'll just have to do my hair a bit and put some light makeup on and I'm done!"

I sat at the chair in front of the mirror and fixed my hair when someone knocked on my door.

"You done?" Hoya asked.

"Almost!" I shouted and fixed my makeup as fast as I could.

*sigh* "That guy can't really wait." 

"I'm all set!" I said as I opened the door.

Hoya and I headed out of the house and drove to his family's house.

Mrs. Lee greeted us when we arrived and welcomed us in.

Their house was bigger than ours it looked very classy as well.

"Omo! Look at you ~~ ah! You look so lovely!" Mrs. Lee complimented.

"You too Mrs. Lee. I love your dress as well. Is that the new Vera Wang spring collection dress?" I asked.

"Omo! It is! How did you know? You're so smart!" She said.

" I am a huge fan of Vera Wang dresses, that's why I know." I explained.

" I am too! You know what? I would like to go shopping with you one day." She said.

"What's that you're holding?" She asked.

"Oh, this?" I held up the box with the cake.

"Its for you mrs. Lee." You handed it over to her.

"Well thanks a lot dear! We now have a dessert for later!" She said and brought the cake with her into the kitchen.

"Howon dear why don't you show ~~ around the house." Mrs lee shouted from the kitchen.

Hoya rolled his eyes and left my side.

"Yah, come on give a tour! Please?" I said as I pulled the him of his shirt.

"Fine." He said.

We went headed upstairs while Hoya lead the way.

I found a grand piano standing at the living room.

"Who plays the piano in your family? Your brother?" I asked.

" I do." He replied.

"Really?" I asked as my eyes grew big.

"Yeah." He said.

"Can you play one for me?" I asked hopeful.

"No." He sternly said.

I pouted. "Fine. Don't then." I said.

Then Hoya lead me to a hallway where the rooms are located. In the hallway there are tons of pictures hunged on the wall medals and trophies are also displayed.

"Woah! There are so many medals! You're mom must be very proud of you." I said.

"Too proud maybe." He said.

" What's wrong with that? Even my dad is proud of me, I don't know why, I always have bad grades and all, but he was proud of having me." I said.

"Come on down and have lunch!" Mrs lee called out.

"Coming Mrs. Lee!" I shouted and went down the stairs.

We ate lunch with Hoya's family. They were very interesting. Hoya's father is very smart and funny. No wonder his sons are a bunch of smarts too!

Mrs. Lee was very cheerful she always look at the bright side of things, and I admire how she can control and make her sons listen to her.

I wonder where she gets all of that enerygy and how did she handle taking care of her two kids before.
Too bad they didn't get that cheery side from her.

When the lunch was over mrs. Lee continued the tour that Hoya was supposed to do earlier. She showed me Hoya's old room where his things were still intact. We sat there on the bed and she sighed.

"You know Hoya wasn't that quiet when he was young. " She told me stories about Hoya when he was still a kid.

She told me she used to dress Hoya up with girl clothes and bring him to shopping or walks wearing those clothes because she wanted to have a daughter so much.

That one made me crack up so hard.

"Hoya wearing girl clothes? Who wouldn't laugh at that? "

"Hoya used to go out of the house and play with other kids while wearing girl clothes but then they would laugh at him and say that he was a weird fella and they didn't want to play with him." Mrs. Lee said.

"He came up to me crying that day. I was sorry for him but I still didn't regret doing it. Who knew a handsome guy like him could be a girl right?" Mrs. Lee laughed.

"Just wait a minute I think I hid a picture of him in here wearing those clothes somewhere..." She said while looking through Hoya's stuff.

I could still smell Hoya's scent in this room.

It is probably because this is the room where he stayed most of the time. This is the place where he grew up. 

"Oh here it is!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed and showed me the picture.

"You can keep it." She said.

"But you dont-" I said when she hushed me.

"Hoya doesn't know that I still have copies of the photos from those days. He thought I pittied him and threw it all away. Don't worry I've got tons of them hidden. This one is yours" she said and winked.

I hid Hoya's picture carefully in my purse.

"I think I should let you and Hoya go now. I heard from him that you still have an exam tomorrow!" She said.

"And that picture might just be your good luck charm." She whispered.

Hoya drove back to his house.

I got out of the car first and he followed me from behind.

I was about to open the door when he called my name.

"~~ ah," he said.

I tilted my head and he suddenly back hugged me.

My eyes grew big and my heart beat went crazy.

"Thanks for making my mother really happy today." He said while still hugging me.

"It was a pleasure." I said while I wriggled out from his hug.

"Your mother is a really nice person and you are really lucky to have someone like her." I said and gave him a smile.

I quickly opened the door and head inside.

I found him standing there in a daze.

"Are you coming in or what?" I asked.

" I can't make this awkward for the both of us."

I climbed upstairs to my room and shut the door closed.

"What the heck was that about? Yah! Heart please calm down now! I can't like that jerk! That's impossible!"

 


 

Author'sNote:

hello guise!

sorry for the two month hiatus! ^^

im finally back and can update up until school starts again!

I made a long chappie this time to make it up to you guys <3

pls. leave a comment alright?? :3