14

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream"


After the last class, Yeoseob and I waited for Mrs. Jung.

She handed us the script entitled Snow White.

"Try to study the script when you get home okay?" Mrs. Jung asked.

" Why Snow White?" I blurted out while scanning the pages.

"Since the special section are doing Romeo and Juliet, I decided that we do something more different than theirs." Mrs. Jung explained.

" But isn't it that in snow white's ending she would be poisoned? And the prince would have to kiss her right?" I asked.

"Yes, indeed." Mrs. Jung clarified.

" You mean you would make us do the kissing scene as well?" I asked.

" If it would make the play look more realistic then why not?" Mrs. Jung said.

"But-" I tried to protest.

"Okay, that's all for today. You may go home now." Mrs. Jung finalized.

" If you have questions, feel free to ask me tomorrow." Mrs. Jung said and left the room.

Yeoseob who was with me in the room didn't say anything and placed his script inside his bag.

" Don't tell me you're actually fine with it." I said.

"Ani. If you want to change the script into something else, I’m fine with it, as long as you like it." Yeoseob said.

"Jinja?" I asked and he nodded.

"You're so nice to me you know? Thanks." I told him.

He smiled at me and left the classroom as well.

I glanced at my watch and saw it was already 5pm. I wonder if Hoya's done rehearsing..

I walk to the hallway and head into the special section classroom where Hoya, Hyomin and some other students are reading the script. I leaned against the wall beside their classroom and texted Hoya.

"I'm done. Should I wait for you?"

"Wait for me a bit. I'm coming out." Hoya replied then a few minutes later he got out of the classroom making me jump in shock.

"Let's go." Hoya commanded while I followed him from behind.

"Oppa!!" Hyomin came out of the classroom and called. Hoya and I looked at her.

" Oh, you're with her." Hyomin said and frowned.

“ I guess you must get going then, see you tomorrow oppa!” Hyomin said and gave Hoya a wink before she headed back into the classroom while Hoya and I headed to the school parking lot.

“It looked like you guys haven’t finished rehearsing yet. Why did you leave?” I asked him.

“I was bored in there, imagine repeating lines after lines of poetry.” Hoya smirked.

“Then why do you even want to be in the lead role when you find it boring?” I asked.

“You seriously thought I liked to be in that role?” he laughed.

I looked at him with confused eyes.

Hoya cleared his throat and explained. “In our class it is always the teacher that gets to decide who does this and that.”

“I was always the one getting picked by the teachers to do this and that, leaving me no choice.” He added.

“I see.” I said and Hoya started the engine.

I didn’t really notice that we weren’t on the way home and just found out about it when Hoya stopped the car.

“Yah, were supposed to go home remember?” I said.

“I know but don’t you want to grab some ice cream first?” Hoya asked.

This is the first time I saw him acting like this.

“Ice cream? That’s childish.”

“Is he showing a side of him to be bit by bit? If he is, I like this kid-like side of him.”

“Come on my treat.” He said.

“Fine.” I said and rolled my eyes at him.

We entered the store and I was greeted by the wonderful display of ice cream.

“Welcome to Seoul Ice Cream House! What would you like to order?” the lady asked.

“I would like to have the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor.” Hoya said.

“Yah! I like that one too! This is weird. We have the same taste in ice cream.”

“What about you ~~?” Hoya asked.

“The same for me please.” I said while Hoya looked at me quizzically.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing.” Hoya said.

“Alright, here you go.” The lady said.

The lady handed us our ice creams and Hoya took out some bills and paid her.

I happily eat my ice cream while we walk on our way back to the car.

“You seem to be happy.” Hoya pointed out.

“I love ice cream. Isn’t that enough reason to be happy?” I said.

Hoya didn’t say anything and ate his ice cream in silence.

While I was eating my ice cream, Hoya suddenly handed me his handkerchief.

I looked at him as if asking why and he pointed at his mouth.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Your ice cream dripped. Pabo.” Hoya said and handed me his handkerchief.

“Oh.” I said and hurriedly wiped off the ice cream.

Hoya just laughed and opened his car door.

“Come on lets get back home.” He said and drove.

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello everyone!! :)

Summer in our country is over and we're back to school again T_T

i dont know when i will have time to update, but i will find a way and will try to whenever i can ^^

i hope you like this short chapter i promise the play will be on the next chapter <3

Thank you readers! and commenters for supporting me! ^_<

Please feel free to comment!

support and spread this story by posting this banner anywhere in your page, blog, etc.! ~