13

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Two Guys of Infinite"


Your POV:

“Okay it’s all settled then, Yang Yeoseob and Yoon ~~ will play the main roles. The other students would play minor roles and the others would help in props making, script writing, costume and the hair and make up also.” Mrs. Jung said while clasping her hands.

“~~ and Yeoseob. Please stay after class.” Mrs. Jung said after that the bell rang.

I head out of the classroom and went to the place where Yumi, Sooyoung, and I usually sit.

“Guess who’s going to be the lead role from the special section?” Sooyoung asked.

“Who is it? Who is it?” Yumi asked. I grabbed my milk and took another sip.

“Well, its none other than Lee Howon.” Sooyoung informed.

I almost spit the milk out from my mouth.

“Yah ~~ gewnchana?” They asked while patting my back.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Thanks.” I said.

“Yah! You over there!” the familiar voice called from the cafeteria.

I turned my head towards his direction and found Lee Howon the jerk.

“Me?” I asked.

“Yes I am talking to you Yoon ~~!” he shouted once more and his finger motioned for me to come to him.

“Now the whole school is looking at us! Ugh!”

I looked at Yumi and Sooyoung who were both grinning like idiots, I sighed and followed Hoya into a corner.

“What do you want?” I asked him.

“ I heard you heard you are doing the lead role. That’s kind of unusual!” he teased.

“Did you call me all over just to tease me? Because if it is then I’m leaving.” I asked in a serious tone.

“What do you think?” he asked.

I looked at his face and shook my head.

He sighed and brushed up his messed up hair.

“I called you to ask why you have been avoiding me these past few days.” He asked.

“It’s none of your business.” I retorted.

“It is my damn business. We live in the same house remember?” he said.

I did not answer and just continued to look down.

“Yah answer me.” He said while pushing me forward until my body is against the wall.

“Oh great. So I’m squeezed between the wall and him.”

“Did I do something wrong?” he asked.

I slowly looked up to his handsome confused face, and I know the reason Hoya called me over.

He is the type of person that gets the right answers to things easily. He doesn’t do confused and he is getting frustrated now because of it.

“No you didn’t.” I answered.

He look at me with those eyes that were needing answers.

“I-I was getting kind of ho-homesick so I avoided you. I didn’t want you to feel bad because of it.” I lied.

“Oh,” he said feeling a bit calmer now, but still not sure if he’s going to believe what I told him.

“But why didn’t you just tell me?” he asked.

“Why would I tell you? You hate me remember?” I reminded him while folding my arms.

“No I don’t.” he defended.

“Yes you do. Did.” I corrected.

“I don’t really.” He said.

“Yes you did.” I repeated.

He finally sighed. “Let’s just drop it okay?” he said.

“I have rehearsals later, how about you?” he asked.

“I think Mrs. Jung has something to tell us later after class. Why?” I asked.

“Don’t ride the bus anymore. I know you’re not used to it. If you finished talking to Mrs. Jung and I’m still rehearsing just wait for me a bit to finish then we can go back together. Araso?” he commanded.

“Why are you being nice now?” I asked.

“Because it’s dangerous for stupid people like you to be walking home alone.” Hoya said and left me standing there confused.

“Since when did walking became very dangerous?”

“What was that about? Me stupid?”

“Just because he’s smarter than everyone else doesn’t mean that he can go around calling everyone stupid.” I muttered.

I walked back to our table when I bumped into something or someone alive.

“What the-“ I said while my fell on the floor.

“Uh, gwenchana?” he asked and offered me his hand.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. I was so mad I didn’t look at where I was going. I’m really sorry.” I apologized and took his hand.

When I looked up the nice guy who I bumped into was non other than Nam Woohyun also known as my childhood crush.

“Na-nam Woohyun!” I stuttered.

“Yup! That’s me!” he said and gave me a friendly smile.

“And you’re ~~ right? The vending machine goddess!” he said.

“Y-yeah.” I tired to speak.

“You’re too cute when you stutter.” He said while I blushed there like a tomato from his compliment.

“Yah! Woohyun ah! What’s taking you so long? Come look at this!” Sunggyu called.

“Sorry, I got to get going. The boys are calling me for something.” He apologized.

“It’s alright.” I managed to say.

“But it was nice bumping into you. See you around.” Woohyun gave me a wink and waved at me as he left.

Unlike Hoya, Woohyun is very cool and is friendly to others. He doesn’t get mad and he doesn’t boast, he makes people feel good.

If Hoya is the smartest kid in school, Woohyun is the second smartest kid in school. He is very hardworking, and is very talented as well. He is famous for his amazing singing skills.

I walked back to Yumi and Sooyoung grinning like an idiot.

“~~ it seems like today is your lucky day. Two Infinite members in one day! Who could get more lucky than that?” Yumi stated,

“Yah, shut up Yumi. Have you seen Yang Yeoseob? He looks down again.” Sooyoung said.

“It’s because he is no match with ~~’s Nam Woohyun who she’s been crushing on since forever.” Yumi said.

“No wonder right?” Sooyoung said.

“Aish! You guys stop it!” I said and tickled the both of them.

 

 


Author's Note:

Hello guys :) I updated again! ^^

thanks for the lovely comments I am recieving!

This chapter was supposed to be together with Chapter 12 but then i made it too long to be in one chapter so I decied to just seperate it.

i hope you enjoy this Chapter though nothing much happened.

Next Chapter would be exciting! --> the Play!!