17

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)
"Kim Dahee"

3rd person/ Narrator's POV:
 
Hoya arrived just in time before the plane of the person he was waiting for landed.
His found his six buddies already there waiting as well.
"I told you he'd be here in time! Now pay up!" Dongwoo said.
The boys were teasing each other, when suddenly a tall model-like girl appeared.
" Howon ah!" She called out to Hoya and gave him hug while the rest of the boys paused at what they were doing and looked at her.
" Daehee noona?" They said in unison.
"Aigoo, you guys haven't changed a bit." She laughed.
" How was New York noona?" Sungjong asked.
" Every day was fun but at the same time it was tiring. It is really great to be home!" She beamed.
" Now, how about we throw a welcoming party for noona?" Sunggyu asked.
" I'm in! Now what are we waiting for? Let's go." Daehee said.
 
Kim Daehee, is a noona that the Infinite had always respected. She is not only cool and kind but she is also smart and confident about the things she do. That is why Hoya looked up to her very much. She was his inspiration and also his first love. 
Daehee is two years older than the rest of them and is now majoring in fashion design at New York university. Daehee just like them is a daughter from a rich family, just like all wealthy families, their parents never had time to spend with them. 
Daehee was the one whom they spent  their childhood with. Whether it was hide and seek or playing video games Daehee played with it all.
When Daehee got a boyfriend during her high school years she still didn't forget to save some time to spend with them, just like they were her very own brothers, but she never really felt anything more for them than that.
It was the day before Daehee left for New York when Hoya chased Daehee to the airport to try and stop her for leaving. That time it was the first time for Hoya to take courage and confess his feelings for her, but she rejected him.
Telling him that she knew all along that he had feelings for her and she didn't say anything because she didn't want to break her dongsaeng's heart. She told him that someone better might come to his life which was not her. She told him not to run after her any longer, but at the back of Hoya's mind at that time, he swore he wouldn't not meet someone else that could replace her in his heart.
 
Kim Daehee and the boys of Infinite are now celebrating her arrival at a club. Right now with drinks in their hands they sat at the corner drinking and laughing.
Hoya on the other hand stayed silent, drinking his fourth glass of vodka.
"Howon ah! You've been quiet since I have arrived. Say something!" Daehee how was now a bit tipsy nudged Hoya's side.
"Uh, I have to go to the washroom." Hoya said and stood up from where he was sitting.
Before he could even reach the bathroom a hand gripped his arm and put him to a stop.
"Howon ah, I know you are still mad at me, but I am here now. Can you just forget about what happened and start over?" Daehee begged.
Hoya had never seen this side of her, she looked different from what he saw in her before. The Daehee he knew before never begged, she never looked back and just always moved forward, unlike the rest of us.
He was about to speak when suddenly Seohyeon appreared.
"Oh my gosh! Is that you Daehee eonnie?" She shrieked.
"Neh, annyeong. It's been a while." Daehee smiled at her helplessly and bowed.
" You know what eonnie, I have seen your designs in some fashion magazines in New York, you are really good! You also do modelings right?" Seohyeon asked and Daehee just nodded.
" Well, eonnie I have a lot of things to ask you! Mind if I take her away for a few minutes? Hoya oppa?" Seohyeon asked.
" Do whatever you want. You don't need to ask me." Hoya said coldly and walked away.
After going to the washroom, Hoya went on to the mini bar and ordered a bottle more of vodka. He wanted to get drunk hoping that all the frustrations he felt through the years would just go away.
He thought he could handle and sort out his feelings for Daehee, he thought that he was already over her, and yet seeing her smile and just her presence brings back the old memories. He hated himself for getting swayed again.
He drank the whole bottle until he felt himself get loose, and decided to just head home. It was good that he could still drive the car on his way back, though he was drunk he tried to look at the signs carefully and was able to arrive home safely.
 
Meanwhile at home..
 
After the kiss at the play earlier you still couldn't sleep thinking of it, and what Hoya said earlier tonight still lingered and played through your mind like a recorder machine. You tossed and turned thinking about it and just couldn't sleep.

 "I wonder where Hoya went to after he dropped me home. Did he get back already?" You thought.

Like a curious kid, you hopped down your bed and walked through the hallways to Hoya's room when you suddenly heard the car arrive the driveway.
You headed down the staircase to take a peek of him, when he suddenly opened the door and walked swaying, like he was drunk. Before he could even see you and walk up the staircase he already passed out.
You quickly walked to his side and tried to wake him up, which you failed to do so.
You decided to just carry him to his bedroom and leave him there, for him not to wake up with an aching body.
You lifted his muscular body up into your back and slowly carried him up the stairs to his bedroom. It took a lot of effort in your part and was panting because compared to his body yours was skinny.
You tossed him to the bed, removed his shoes and covered him with a blanket before you leave. You saw his sweating and uneven breathing, you decided to undo a few button of his shirt.
Afterwards you looked and checked to make sure everything was all good and was about to leave when suddenly a hand stopped you.
"Yah, Hoya sshi!" You shouted in panic.
" Please stay with me, just this once."he begged and went back to sleep while still holding into you tight.