12

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Lead Role"


Your Pov:

After a week of exams the results are finally out again!

I head to school early excited to see the results for the first time.

By the time I reached the school students already crowd the hallway to see the results. I found my friends Yumi and Sooyoung already there waving at my direction. I walked to their side. “Did you guys see the results already?” I asked.

“Omo ~~ ah!” Yumi said in a worried tone.

“Waeyo? Did I fail again?” I asked looking disappointed.

“Ani. You passed! We are so proud of you ~~ ah! We knew you could do it!” Sooyoung cheered.

The both of them gave me hugs and told me how much they missed mw in class.

“Yeoseob was looking very glum during your absence too.” Yumi added.

“ He always looks glum remember? It’s impossible for me to be the reason.” I pointed out.

“Why do you guys always like to pair me up with him anyway?” I eyed them.

“Miss Yoon ~~ please come to my office.” The principal announced.

“You already passed the exams! What does he want with you this time?” Sooyoung complained.

“Molla. Anyway, see you guys at class.” I said and left them.

I groaned and slowly head to the principal’s office I slowly knocked at his door.

“Come in!” he called out.

I got into his office and sat at the chair in front of his desk.

“Well I am here to officially confirm to you that you can now go back to being in the regular class, I am glad you pulled off your grades ~~.

Your grades are quite high I must say, I think if you keep “If you keep up your good work it might also be possible for you to be promoted into the special section.” He said.
“Me? In the special section? Please.” I said forgetting that it was the principal I was talking to.

“Being in the same room with the bunch of arrogant kingka’s and queenka’s make me sick.”

I know I was born into a rich family, and my dad is one heck famous lawyer. The only thing that didn’t get me into that special section was my brain. That is why unlike those queenka’s who’s parents almost owned everything, I don’t have an attitude problem. I learned how to appreciate people who don’t have the same family status like I do.

The principal gave me a displeased look in what I just said.

“The special section is the pride of our school.” was the only thing he said.

“ Thank you for your time. You may got o your class now.” He said.

I stood up and head back to my old classroom.

My classmates cheered as they welcome me back. There was even a “we miss you ~~” written all over the board, and they even decorated the classroom.

“This is where I belong.”

I stood up in front and thanked my lovely classmates.

“Hello guys! It’s great to be back! I have missed you guys so much as well. Thank you for giving me such a warm welcome. Our section will forever be the best!” I cheered.

Then I think I saw someone familiar pass by the classroom. I looked at the hallway and saw that it was Hoya.

Then our English teacher Mrs. Jung came in. I quickly head to my seat.

I have never spoken a word to Hoya ever since the incident last week.

I go to school early and go home early so I could not face the burden of talking to him.

I also eat my meals at my room and I only come down when he’s already gone.

Every time I see him in the hallway I tried to look at somewhere else and avoid his gaze.

Even Yumi and Sooyoung noticed it.

“Yah! I thought you and Hoya live together? How come it looks as if you are avoiding him?” They asked.

“Ssh. Can you guys not talk about it? People might hear.” I said and changed the topic.

After Mrs. Jung finished writing the homework at the board she made an announcement.

“Frist of all I wanted to say welcome back to ~~. We missed that one lovely student so much.” She said and smiled at me.

“And next thing! What I am about to announce would make you guys excited.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Is it perhaps an outing?” one of my classmates shouted.

“No its not.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Aww..” the whole class whined.

“Then what is it?” the school class shouted like kindergarten students.

“Well the school has planned to celebrate the Spring Festival this year the Freshman and Sophomore students would be doing game booths, food stalls while you juniors would be assigned to do a play. The special section students would also be taking part of this. Both classes would be assigned a play and perform it for the public to see. You guys have two weeks to prepare for it.” Mrs. Jung finished.

The whole class groaned.

“No one likes to do a play especially after the exam just finished.”

“Come on you guys! Cheer up this would be fun!” Mrs. Jung encouraged.

“So who’s going to be the lead role?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“NO ONE.”

Nobody said a word.

“Any volunteers?” Mrs. Jung asked again.

Again, no one raised his or her hand.

“How about Sooyoung shi? Mrs. Jung asked.

She was starting to call names of students in this class.

Then the class president raised his hand.

“Yes Woo Bin?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I think the class agreed on picking ~~ for the lead role.” Woo Bin said.

“Great. Just great. I’ll be the laughingstock of this school.”

“Why me?” I looked to where Woo Bin was seating.

He mouthed the words “Mianhe.” And looked down on his chair.

“Okay so ~~ it is! Anybody up for the leading man role?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I know! I know!” Yumi shouted.

“Yes Yumi?” Mrs. Jung asked.

“I think Yang Yeoseob would be the perfect guy for ~~!” Yumi suggested.

The class became wild with all those cheering and shouting after her suggestion.

“Yah Yumi!” I shouted.

“Okay class, settle down!” Mrs. Jung warned.

“Yeoseob, would you like to be ~~’s partner for the play?”

 Mrs. Jung asked.

“That would be great Mrs. Jung.” Yeoseob said and smiled.

My jaw dropped.

“Does this mean that I am going to have to do romantic scenes with him? Why the heck would he even agree to do choose me??? Ugh! Curse this.”