08

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Oppa's Smile"


Your POV:

I woke up and found Hoya sleeping on a chair beside me. There was a cold towel over my forehead I also found a basin at the side of my bed.

"I thought I was trapped in school last night? Why am I here then?"

I tried to sit up but my body felt heavy. Then Hoya must have felt it. He opened his eyes. "Oh, you're awake." He said.

"When did I get here? Why are you even here?" I asked.

"If you feel dizzy or heavy it might be because of your fever." He said avoiding my question.

He reached out to my forehead and touched it.

"Y-yah!" I tried to shout.

"It seems like you're better now. Would you like to go down to have your breakfast? Or would it be better if I just have the maids bring it up here." He asked and smirked at me.

I give up, it seems like I won't get the answers I'm looking for with him.

"Up here please." I said and sighed.

Then I noticed my clothes were changed.

"Yah! Did you? You ert!" I shouted.

"Pabo. What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Isn't it you who changed my clothes?" I asked.

"Of course I did not? Why would I even bother to do that? Or at least help you? What would I even get in that?" He said then left the room.

There are somethings that I still don't understand.

Like what was Hoya doing in here this morning?

Why do I remember him carrying me last night?

Why did my hearr beat fast when I saw him this morning?

Why do I feel like he is lying and trying to avoid me?



Hoya's pov:

I left ~~'s room and headed downstairs.

"I haven't had enough sleep from watching her fever go down last night. I better go catch some rest later. ”

When I heard the head maid talking over the phone.

"Madam, young master is at ~~'s room right now. I am sure you will be glad with this news. He went home late last night while searching for her outside.  When he got back he also carried ~~ to her room. Young master said that ~~ has a fever. He has been taking care of her since last night madam." The maid explained.

I can feel my mom laughing and squealig on the phone over something that isn't even a big of a deal.

And because she couldn't wait to poke down my business. I'm sure that she would drop by our house anytime soon.

"Ah, jinja umma! Can't you just leave me alone?"

I decided to stop their gossiping by calling the maid.

"Ahjumma! ~~ said she would like to have her breakfast on her room." I said.

"Okay young master. I'll be right on it." She said and hanged up the phone.

I'm sure that my mom would be furious because she didn't get to finish getting information. I smirked at the thought.


Your pov:

*knock knock* "Enter!"

The maid brought the breakfast in a tray.

"Kansamida Ahjumma." I said.

"For what?" She asked.

"For this and for taking care of me last night." I said.

"Oh, no no no no. It wasn't me who took care of you last night. It was young master who did that." Ahjumma explained.

"Then how did I get into these clothes?" I asked.

"Oh that. I was the one who did that because he asked me to. But it was Hoya who watched out for you and took a check of your temperature the whole night." She said.

"I see." I said quietly.

"Oh come on honey don't tell me you still didn't thank him. He's probably tired now from all the worrying you caused." She said.

"Of course ahjumma I will." I said and smiled.

" Don't force yourself, get some rest now and just thank him later when you are already better." She said and left.

Then I heard the doorbell rang downstairs. A visitor must have came. "I hope its not appa. I can't let him see me like this."

I slowly got out of my room and wanted to take a peek on who that person was.

I found out that it was Hoya's mom.

*sigh*

I tried to go back into the room when she saw me.

"~~ ah! I heard that you are sick? How have you been feeling?" She asked.

"Gwenchaneyo Mrs. Lee. I'm getting better thanks to Hoya sshi." I said.

"Call me umma okay?" she said.

"Aigoo, you still call him sshi? Why not oppa?" She asked.

"I don't think he will like it when I call him like that." I explained.

"Try it then! I'm sure he'll get used to it!" His mom convinced.

"She's just too scared to try it because she knows hyung doesn't like a dumb girl like her." Jeoseon(Hoya's brother) said and stuck his tounge out to me.

I stuck mine out to him as well.

"Pabo yah." I heard Jeoseon say.

"Yah Lee Jeoseon! How can you be rude like that to your unnie!" His mom scolded.

"But its true!" Jeoseon said.

I just walked stiff like a zombie back into my room while Jeoseon's mom scolds him.

Then as I opened my door the room right in front of mine opened.

"You're out of that room. You okay now?" Hoya asked.

I nodded.

"By the way your umma and little brother is here to fetch you." You said.

"I thought so too." He said.

"I'll get going then. Oh, call me if you need anything okay?" He smiled then headed downstairs.

That was probably the first decent conversation that we had. Its also the first time I saw him smile.

"What the heck was that?"

And why am I even affected?