03

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"My First Day Went A Little Like This"


"Miss Yoon, Miss Yoon please wake up." an unfamilliar voice called.
 
"Mmm.. Give me five more minutes." You murmured then grabbed the pillow over your head.
 
Five minutes later....

"Miss Yoon, I'm afraid you really have to wake up now. Young master said if you do not get up this instance you would have to find your way to school on your own." the ahjumma maid said.

"He said what?!?" Surprised, you got up in the bed in an instant. "What time is it anyway?" You checked your clock and it was just 7AM you still had an hour before the school bell rings. 

The maid just bowed and exited the room.

"Aish that jerk really!" It was your first morning at a new place and that "guy" was already making it worse for you. You quickly brushed your teeth, changed into your uniform, grabed your Gucci backpack and ran as quickly as you could down the stairs, completely forgetting about having breakfast.

Hoya was already inside his black Audi car and was ready to leave. "Wait! Stop!" you shouted and ran to catch up with the car before it drives off. "Ya, let me go with you." You shouted while tapping the window of his car. He opened his car window and said " You're late. Too bad." Then he sped off leaving you behind.

"Nappeun!! (Bad guy!!) Is he trying to get rid of me on purpose?!"

"Now how am I suppose to find my way to school on my own?!"

You took your time walking since Hoya left you on your own, you found an empty water bottle while walking along and decided to entertain yourself by kicking the empty bottle along with you. Along the way, your stomach grumbled and remembered not even having breakfast, because that "guy" was in a hurry to get to school. This pissed you off and made you kick that bottle hard, hard enough to fly across the street and hit a car door. Your eyes widen with shock. You didn't intend to do that, and so you walked down the street and pretend it wasnt you, but still guilty as charged glacing at the car whether it had a scratch.
 
The car window rolled down and Hoya appeared looking at you with his eyebrow raised as if asking "What the heck are you doing?"
You immediately defended yourself by saying "It wasn't my fault! you did not give me a ride, when you are supposed to when i'm still unfamiliar with the neighborhood."

"Stop yapping around and get in. Pali!" Hoya commanded as he looked around the neighborhood conscious whether people would spot him together with you. As instructed, you got into his car and sat quietly while Hoya had his eyed fixed on the road the whole time.

By the time you reached school there were a group of girls waiting for Hoya's arrival.

"Thanks for the ride, just so you'd know I did not mean to kick that thing into your car." Was all you said before you got out of his car.
 
"Whatever." Hoya muttered.

When I got off Hoya's car, his admirers didn't look pleased about me together with him and shot me glares. "I seriosuly dont know what they see in that guy." you muttered to yourself.
 
"You guys don't have to worry about me, i'm harmless." you told the girls who were giving you the evil look and then you headed into the school building.

Mr. Kim your history teacher was your first period class today. 

"Could this day get any worse?"

You studied until late last night for the quiz for the next period even though you really didn't understand a thing, hoping to get rid of your low ranking so that your dad would take you back home as soon as possible. 

After 30 minutes of blabbing from Mr. Kim you didn't notice that you fell asleep until he threw the chalkboard eraser at you.
 
"Ms. Yoon, how can you fall asleep in my class? Must be tiring to party all night eh?" Man he sounded real mad and his face looked like it was about to explode.

You just stared at him like that until he shouted " Out of the class Miss Yoon! I hope you enjoy sleeping there!" He shouted.

You slowly brought your table and chair outside the classroom. Then seconds later Mr. Kim found his next victim. "Good morning Mr. Yang.
You might as well join Ms. Yoon outside before I call your parents." Yeoseob sat up still dazed from sleeping that he didn't hear him.

"Huh?" Yeoseob asked.

Mr. Kim snapped and dragged him out of the room.

"Oh, ~~ you're here." Yeoseob greeted.

"Anneyong Yeoseob." You greeted back.

Yeoseob sat on the floor beside you because he hadn't had the chance to get his table and chair.

"You fell asleep?" Yeoseob asked.

"Yup. Just like you did." you replied and the both of you laughed at your funny situation.
 
"As always." Yeoseob added trying to control his laughter.

Just then Hoya passed by with our school principal Mr. Kang. "Hoya thanks for helping me again this time, I'm putting all my trust in you ok?" Mr. Kang said but Hoya wasn't really listening but instead he fixed his eyes on me and Yeoseob as if trying to read what was going on.

"Come let's talk inside." Mr. Kang offered Hoya. He removed his gaze at me and entered the principal's room.

The next period you had an English exam and you have math exam on the perio
d after English.
 
English was just really easy and you finished the test 10 minutes earlier than the rest. Math was another story though. 
 
You didn't know a thing and just worked out your guessing abilities to answer the questions and hoping that you passed this time.

"Who cares if appa sees this? Appa would be furious and maybe just maybe he'll take me back to live at our mansion." completely giving up the thought of improving your grades now.
 
After the exam its finally Lunch Break, you went ahead with your two friends Sooyoung and Yumi to sit at your favorite spot at the cafeteria. 
 
"So ~~ how was the test?" They asked.
 
"Its the usual, I think I flunked math again." You said.
 
"Well, never mind that. Not everybody is born to be math talented anyway." Yumi said.
 
"Yah, ~~ I think Yang Yeoseob is waving at you." Sooyoung said.
 
"Yeoseob?" you asked.
 
"Turn your head around and you'll see." Sooyoung commanded.
 
You tilted your head towards the side and saw Yeoseob with his childish grin. He was motioning you to come towards him.
 
"Wait here you guys, I think he's telling me something." you excused yourself.
 
"Don't worry, its not like we'll magically dissappear." Yumi teased.
 
You walked towards him. "Hey there. Do want to talk to me about something?" you asked.
 
"Ani, I was just about to offer you my baked cookies that I brought. It's still hot. Want some? " he offered.
 
"Sure." you said. You got a piece and took a bite.
 
"Omo! This is good!" Your eyes widen while you chew the rest the cookies.
 
"Jinja?" he asked while scratching his head.
 
This box is for you. He gave you a silver box tied with a pink ribbon.
 
"What's this?" you asked him.
 
"More cookies. You said you like it." he shyly said.
 
"It's really good." you said.
 
"I'm glad you liked it. The next time i'm going to give you some more to take home." he said shyly.
 
"Ok then." you smiled.
 
Then you saw Yumi and Sooyoung giggling and shooting you weird glances.
 
"I'll get back to our table now, thanks again for the cookies." you smiled at him and left.
 
"Okay guys spill it. What's with the freaky looks?" I asked.
 
"Well.. It's official. Yang Yeoseob totally has hots for you ~~." Sooyoung dropped the bomb.
 
"Haha. Nice try girls, like that would even be possible. It's not like that, he's just a sweet guy." you defended Yeoseob.
 
"Fine. Don't believe us then." Yumi said.
 
"You know what i'm gonna go get us all a drink." you offered.
 
You lined up at the vending machine waiting or the two guys in front of you and started humming to the tune of Infinite's Be Mine.
 
". This vending machine just ate my money again." the guy cursed.
 
"Don't sweat it man. Let's just go." the other guy said.
 
"Hey, Hoya. I know someone who can fix that problem for you." Hyomin the smart queenka said.
 
Hoya?
 
Then I saw his face when he turned around. Oh, its him so the guy next to him is probably Woohyun.
 
Kyaaaaaa! I think i'm blushing like an idiot now. He must not see me like this.
 
"~~ You're the called the vending machine goddess right? Can you help Hoya and Woohyun get their drinks?" she batted her eyelashes at me.
 
"Yup. That's me!" you said while faking a smile at her.
 
You leaned towards the vending machine and put your ears at it. You stepped back and stretched your neck, arms, and feet a little bit. Then seconds later aim a kick right at the bottom. "and viola! Here you go!" you said and smiled at Hoya and Woohyun while handing the drinks to them.
 
"Woah, that was awsome! Thanks ~~ you're really the vending machine goddess." Woohyun said an amazement.
 
"It's no big deal. Really." you said while grinning like an idiot.
 
"Let's go now Woohyun or were gonna be late." Hoya called out to Woohyun while giving me a glare.