10

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Baking with him"


Your POV:

I woke up early this morning. The clock says 5:00AM. I climb downstaris and found no maids yet. I got milk from the fridge and made myself a sandwhich which I brought up to my room.

The next exam would be tomorrow.

"I wonder if I could do well this time. I hope with Hoya's help and all these effort of studying will finally pay off."

I started with the easiest. Reviewing my English lessons.

I finished studying English after just twenty minutes of studying.

Okay next we have Chemistry. I studied the notes I took in class first then got the big fat Chemistry book afterwards.

"Ahh! This is going to be a long boring day!" I said as I sretch my arms.

I continued on studying just like earlier while munching on my sandwhich now.

I came across the word emulsion.

"Hmm.. Emulsion? What does this word even mean?"

I reached out to my pile of books when I remembered I lend my dictionary to Sooyoung.

I hope that guys is still alsepp. I stood up from my seat and head to Hoya's room. I slowlt opened the door and entered.

I found the dictionary on his study table. I got it easily, but something caught my eye.

The calendar has a mark on it. The day that was encircled was today March 8. Then I saw the small note beside it. Umma's Birthday.
I looked at the sleeping figure behind me.

No matter how he shows he hates his mother I knew that deep inside he loves her.

"Pabo."

I smiled and left the room with his dictionary with me.

I studied more until 10am and then changed clothes to buy food from the supermarket. I thought of cooking something for Hoya's mom as a gift.

I head downstairs where I found Hoya who just entered the house after jogging.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to the supermarket to buy something to cook later." I said cheerfully.

He looked at me like there was something strange.

"There's a lot of food here. Why bother go to the supermarket?" He asked.

" I just want to! Okay?" I answered.

"Wait for me I'm going with you." He said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

He did not anwer my question and he quickly headed to his room.

I waited at the stairs and seconds later he was out of his room wearing casual clothes.

"Let's go." He commanded.

I followed him from behind and pouted.

"Yah, are we not taking the car?" I asked.

"The supermarket is just nearby, we can walk up to there." Hoya explained.

"Oh."

"So what are you buying?" He asked.

" To be honest I still don't know yet." I said.

" Seriously? Then why go?" He asked.

"Its because its your mom's birthday." I answered.

My eyes widen after I said it.

"Pabo yah!! Pabo yah!!"

"How did you k-know?" He asked.

"I was borrowing your dictionary this morning when I saw the mark on your calendar. I didn't mean to snoop into your stuff but as you can see, the calendar was just there." I explained and looked down.

"Gwenchana. I knew you didn't. I kinda already had an idea that you knew about it anyway. So I'm not surprised." Hoya said.

" Your father told me you can't cook. So why bother cook?" He asked.

I stopped walking and looked at him in the eye.

" Its because want to try! For your mom's birthday I would try." I said willingly.

" I never saw my mom, no one taught me how to cook but I'm willing to because I feel like I have a mom when she's around." I said.

"Actually my mom likes sweet things. She's not much into food." Hoya quietly said.

"So, if you'd like maybe you can change your plans into just baking or buying a cake." He said.

"Jinja? Then I'll just try to bake then. I don't really know how to bake as well." I said.

" I think I know a bit on baking so I can help you with it if you want. No need to worry with that." He said.

"Come on let's look for some ingredients." He said and grabbed my hand to his and we both entered the supermarket.

"Why do I feel this warm feeling? Is it because of the weather. Why is he being nice to me? I thought he hates me because I am useless and bothersome. Did he change his mind?"

I shurgged all the weird thoughts over my head and just focused on choosing on the ingredients.

Hoya's POV:

I always wake up at 6:00AM. It was always the same outsde, its quiet and dim.

But then as I went out of my room I found ~~'s room with lights on and the door not closed. I took a peek at her door and found her studying.

Woohyun is right. I think the reason I didn't want to date Hwayoung is because I like someone else.

People say that Hwayoung and I together would be a perfect couple but I don't think they are right because I like someone else. She's someone who's is the opposite of me.

I left her alone, so that she can study and I head downstairs.

"What am I even saying? I think seeing her study made me somehow concerned."

After eating my breakfast I put on my tracksuit and jogged around the mansion and didn't stop until I was phanting hard for air.

I passed at the back garden and heard ~~ talking to the maids.

"By chance do you know what kind of food Mrs. Lee prefered?" She asked.

"No, sorry we don't. We don't know Mrs. Lee's preference since we work for Young master and not for her." The maid replied.

"Oh, I see. I'll just see what I can buy then." She smiled and headed back upstairs.

I intened to come in a bit later so that she could see me come in.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to the supermarket to buy something to cook later." She smiled cheerfully.

"There's a lot of food here. Why bother go to the supermarket?"

" I just want to! Okay?" She responded.

"Wait for me I'm going with you." I said.

We went to the supermarket and bought some ingredients.

We ended up deciding to just bake a cake since umma loves to eat sweet things.

I helped her prepare the ingredients.

"You can start with the eggs. Mix them properly then add the flour." I said.

"Yes sir!" She said in a sarcastic tone.

She began to stir it, but just like what I expected she stirred it like how a kid would.

" I can't wait to try eating this out." she said excitedly.

" Don't forget that you are making that for my mom, not for your fat stomach." I teased.

"I know. I know" she said and pouted.

"I told you we could just buy it and give it to her." I said.

"If we just buy some cake it would be nothing special. I want it to be special. Don't you?" she asked.

"Yah, not like that! You're going to make it very liquid." I said and placed my hand over hers while she was holding the egg beater.

"Try beating it in just one direction like this." I explained.

She just nodded quietly, I can see her face blushing. I felt my heart pound in a bit so I quickly removed my hand over hers.

"Ahem, just check out the baking instructions and I'm sure you can handle it." I said.

"Yah! I don't know anything! How can you just leave me behind?" She shouted.

"Call the maids I'm sure they can help." I said.

"Oh by the way if you're going to place it in the oven make sure that the temperature is just right." I reminded.

"Jerk." she said.

"I'll be upstairs if you need any help." I said and left.

"What the heck was that all about?" I touched my beating heart.

 


Author's Note:

Exams are over and I'm finally back!

What do you think of this chapter??

It's kinda short. Nothing really happened right?

I'm sorry about that. Blame the exams! lol. Just Kidding. ^^

I think its just that I kinda lost track on what i wanted to happen.

Thank you again to my lovely readers and commenters of this fic! <3

Lets support Hoya & You & Woohyun! ~~

Comment's are loved as always. :3