06

Living With Mr. Smart Guy (EDITING)

"Purple?"


You woke up after a long sleep. You looked at the clock and saw that it was already 9 AM.

"Eh? How come no one woke me up?" I silently said as I groggily head to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Hoya had been helping me with my studies a few days now. He is very bossy and demanding like a teacher when it comes to teaching me but I could really tell that he wanted to help me pass this time.

"How come I don't see Hoya?" I asked.

"Its saturday maam. Every saturday young master Lee goes out to jog in the neighborhood." The maid replied.

"So it has been two weeks since I moved in to this house."

While I ate breakfast I saw Hoya returned. He proceed to the kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a bottle of cold water.

He wore a tracksuit which clug to his body now because of sweat. I admit he still looks good even if he is drenched in sweat like what I am seeing now.

While drinking his water he asked me.

"Why are you staring at me like that? You suprise to see me in my track suit?" He smirked.

"No I'm just surprised to see a sweaty guy and curious how he still can look good." I said.

"So you're admitting that I look good then?" He asked.

"No I was just complimenting you for you to leave me in here peace." I retorted.

" If you say so then.. Anyway you still called me handsome." He smirked then left the table.

"That was supposed to be a lie!" I shouted.

"Jerk."

Then my phone rang.

"Yeobeso?" I asked.

"Yah! ~~ ah! Are you busy? Let's go do some shopping!" My friends shouted over the phone.

"Araso araso. I'm let's meet later after I finish eating." I said.

"Hoya! I'm going out with some friends! I'll be back a bit late." I said then left.

I met with Yuri and Sooyoung. We entered shops and bought new clothes. When suddenly a mannequin display caught my eye. It was a plain polo shirt. I suddenly remembered the first proper conversation we had last night when we ate dinner.

"You know you are really popular at school but how come its as if I don't really know you." I said then.

"Feel free to ask me questions then. Just don't ask stupid ones." He said.

"Well, what is your favorite color then?" I asked.

"That's easy. Purple." He said.

"Pwahahaha! I laughed. Seriously purple?" I laughed.

"Haha. Real nice of you to laugh when you were the one who asked." He said.

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to." I tried not to laugh.

He stood up first and left the table in silence.

"Yah! Earth calling ~~!" My friends called my attention.

"Oh! Ah, yeah." I said.

" Why are you starring at that mannequin huh? You thought of buying Hoya that shirt didn't you?" Yumi teased.

"Well.. It would look good on him." I said. "Why hesitate then? Buy it. Since news has been roaming around that you two are kind of together now." Sooyoung said.

"We are what???" I shouted.

" Come on let's grab this lady here to the shop." Yumi said and they both grabbed me by my arm towards the shop.

They forced me to buy the shirt. I chose medium size shirt. I hope it fits don't want to waste my money for nothing.

We were about to go home when I received a phone call from Seohyeon my classmate from English class.

She wanted to ask for help for our English exam on monday and wanted me to meet her at school.

I told her I'll meet her there.

I said goodbye to Yumi and Sooyoung and took a bus to the school.

When I arrived at the school it was very quiet, it was as if no one was there.

I tried calling Seohyeon and she wasn't answering. Until I finally got a text from her.

"Sorry I didn't get to answer your call. I'm in the bathroom 1st floor. Meet me there."

This is getting a bit weird, but I just contunued on and went to the bathroom.

"Seohyeon are you he-" I stopped in what I was saying when I found the y queenka and her gang smirking with duct tapes scissors and a rope in their hands.

"This is bad." I said to myself.